• Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Actually, it's only for ages 6-12 apparently... >.<

Are you shittin' me?

I am disappoint, Hasbro. I mean, I can understand why, but that's not cool :(

Oh well, I guess I can still go to cons :/

• Brohoof 1

I was just casually strolling the internet and when I saw a sneak peek of this episode I was like "OMG YEEESSSS". I'm just so happy :D Discord is such an awesome character and I would have been disappointed if he didn't show up again

• Brohoof 1

Best. Dinner. Party. Ever.

Okay, I know it's a kid show, but I don't want him to be reformed, especially not because Fluttershy is his first friend :/

So far, Discord seems hilarious in this episode. It's honestly a lot better than I thought it would be. Is this supposedly the one where Twilight turns into an Alicorn?

Mmmm... paper salad.  I'll have to try that sometime!!!  Ya know, if there's one thing I have to say to Discord's credit, it's that I love just how much he is bucking around with Angel Bunny!!!  That bunny's had it coming to him for quite awhile!!!  :lol:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

Good episode overall, but the ending seemed too rushed. I dunno. I liked it up to the point he became reformed. Hopefully he isn't actually reformed... Reminds me of how Trixie apologized in Magic Deul.

I like how Flutters got attention too though. 

• Brohoof 5

"oh, all right... friendshipismagic."

And while I'm glad he still likes to do chaos and isn't totally good (and I'm glad he used the "well played" line :)), I'm still disappointed in this reform.

Also, is it just me, or did that episode seem really short?

• Brohoof 11

Well played, discord, well played.

Anyway discord is a regular character now so we get moar of him EVERY SINGLE EPISODE! Well mostly. And mostly fluttershy episodes.

1000000000000000/10

I suppose that "friendship is magic" was supposed to be the "line that would make the internet explode" McCarthy referenced.

Meh, certainly wasn't that good, but it was compensated for by plenty more good lines.  And perhaps "eye rolling" will be a meme?

• Brohoof 1

Now that is a climax!  GREAT episode.  Discord was hilarious and the whole plot of this episode was believable.  I do wonder what this will open up.  What Celestia's plans for Discord are, because all we really know is that he'ss using his powers for good.  I hope people see that it doesn't change discord at all just the way he uses his magic.

Edited by Dusty Soul
  • Brohoof 1