54 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/145-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: One Bad Apple Air Date: November 24th, 2012 Synopsis: The Cutie Mark Crusaders are crushed when Apple Bloom's cousin, Babs Seed, rejects their invitation to become a fellow Crusader and instead becomes a bully determined to make their lives miserable.
Looks like we'll be getting an episode with a focus on stopping bullying as it's friendship lesson theme :3 More CMC episodes ftw? Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 34

Oh dear

When you go to all BronyState channnels for livestream you get the message (spoilered for profanity)

"You have been hacked by /v/ you horsefuckers".

If something's wrong, 4chan is usually behind it...

Warning to all: Do NOT GO TO BRONYSTATE. All Theatres are hacked!

EDIT: Unconfirmed reports that BronyState is back up and un-hacked. I'll go check.

EDIT2: Confirmed. And Gak commercials.

Edited by Starswirl the Trixied
  • Brohoof 6

No! Why would you ruin the Pumpkin Float!? It was nice...

How come my closed caption spells Manehattan "Mainhattan"? I know it's off-topic, but it's funny.

And yay. A song!

Edited by Supernova
  • Brohoof 2

URRRR ITS NOT WORKING!! I WAS UP THIS MORNING FROM SINCE 6 A M AND MY MOM TURNED OFF THE COMPUTER. WHEN I TURNED IT ON, THE PAGE IS BEING SLOWER THAN A CONSTIPATED SEA URCHIN. ECKJHCFSGHCXRFSGHCRFGHSFAGHFAGHCSFAGHS

I can't get in. JHVSCHVRFCHFGJHCCHSGVG I'm gonna miss teh live viewing!!! JKSCV<HJDGVCKHFDHCFVGCDHDGHCVGKHC

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Brohoof 6

Damnit! I think I missed this one....By about 10 minutes All thanks to homework..

Anyway, I'll just wait until pINKipai puts it up on YT...

Is there a thing telling you when the stream will be up for, future ref.? I refuse to miss another stream just because of trivial matters such as work and not knowing when to hit it up..

A-team references!? A flying Scootaloo!? I love this episode sooo much! Golden Sweetie Bell is shiniest Sweetie Bell. Oh and movie theaters are now canon. PINKIE SALAD!!!

Edited by XrosOver
  • Brohoof 6

Dear god... 4 Gak Adverts in a row. Why?

Anyway, it's been awesome so far. Been some cool one liners. PINKIE SALAD!! A- Team references. Only bad thing is the Livestream getting hacked at one point.

Edited by hailPhantom
  • Brohoof 3

Sweetie's new best line: Why does life have to be so ironic!

Overall I didn't like the episode. I'll call it the OBE, or "obligatory bullying episode" that all children's shows seemingly must have. The moral is always that bullies are pathetic victims trying to attack someone else after they've been hurt and that the only good course of action is to speak with "an adult".

Oh well...

Edited by Starswirl the Trixied
  • Brohoof 6

Much better then I thought it was going to be. It wasn't just bullying then hugs, it had an actual lesson. Which isn't always the way with CMC episodes.

And: DAT SONG.

• Brohoof 7

Missed about half of the episode due to the BronyState hacks, so I'm definitely going to haxmega from now on; wasn't a single hitch there. However, from what I did see, this was a great episode, and that song was AWESOME!!! That might honestly be my new favorite CMC song, the beat was just so catchy!!! Will have more to say about the episode once I've really seen all of it! :)

I liked the episode. Especially that song, it got stuck in my head for a while there. That pony looked like a bad pony from the beginning haha. Anyways, the episode was good and I'd give it a.. hm 6.5/10

Wasn't really my episode. I never really likedf the CMC to begin with so that already drove my approval downward. But the one thing I did like was Babs Seed's accent. Couldn't tell if it was Boston or new York, but it was definitely cool.