Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop -CLOSED FOR NOW- Hand-drawn OC's (both ponies and humans)

~Chaotic Fireball~

Hey everypony! I'm back, and I've decided to do some requests!

I'll be doing hand-drawn (drawn on paper IRL) pictures of OC's. I will be doing either the pony itself, or you can ask to have him or her humanized. 

I can't find any examples of my work right now, but I'll have a few examples once you start requesting ;)

Rules:

• NO ALICORNS (Unless Celestia, Luna, or Cadence ofc :3)
  • One at a time! They don't take too long, however, so as soon as I am done with yours I will move on to somebody else's. After 5 people, you may request another. 
  • Please, nothing too fancy. I can do a Rarity mane, eg, being the hardest mane I have attempted so far, but nothing too complicated. 
  • If you don't have an OC, you can of course ask for a cannon pony to be drawn. I will also take OC creation requests. Just tell me what you want the mane and tail/hair to look like, and all their features, and I will do my best.
  • For ponies, I can do all races, and both genders (though stallions not too well). For humans, on the other hand, I can't draw guys very well unless they're 15 and under. If your OC is a stallion, and you want him drawn as a human, then you can request aging him down a bit, or you can get him as a girl instead. 
  • And please, PLEASE no abnormal ponies. Different from the norm in any form or fashion (This problem occurred when I was doing Ampharos' request, and I was having tons of trouble.
  • Please fill out a template when placing your order (only copy the words written in bold):

-----------------------------------------

(Your or the person you are placing the order for's) Username: 

Pose: 

Reference: (If you want an OC to be drawn for you, but you have no picture reference, simply describe them as clearly as possible.)

Opposite gender?: Yes or no

Human?: Yes or no

------------------------------------------

Approved and waiting:

1. Ampharos - Dog Ears

2. Celtore - Celtore

3. Flipturn Amaterasu - Flipturn

Next in line:

1. Bari

2. DXSilverX

3. Blue Moon

4. Harmonic Revelations

5. TwilieSparklz

Pending:

6.TGAP Haven

7. Umbra Thunderwing

Finished:

1. ---

Alrighty then, I think that's all. Post away! 

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~

Username: Ampharos (me!)

Pose: Whatevs

Reference: His name is Dog Ears and his link is on my profile page. He has a pic there

Opposite gender: nope

Human: nope

Edited by Ampharos

Username: Celtore
Pose: I don't know... some happy pose. Maybe a small leap with her face like the one in my banner
Reference: http://i.imgur.com/0Q8uw4Y.jpg (or you could look at my banner or icon)
Opposite gender?: Nope
Human?: Nope

Her hair might be a bit of a challenge, but it doesn't have to be exact :)

Edited by Celtore

Alright! Sounds great. I'd love a drawing of my OC.

Pose: A skipping pose, something like this but with her mouth closed and her eyes in the "happy closed" position. (Like these eyes.)

Reference:  OC page, reference is the main picture.

Opposite gender?: No

Human?: No

Can't wait to see how this turns out. Thanks :)

Edited by Flipturn Amaterasu

Username: Bari

Pose: Perhaps a battle ready sort of stance.

Reference: The OC is Asteria, and the link to her profile page can be found down in my signature. There you will find a few reference pictures. As you can see, she is a filly in them, and the idea is to age her up for this picture.

Thank you for your time.

Sound like a good deal! Glad to see you back by the way.

Username: DXSilverX 

Pose: Similar to this.

48097+-+absurd_res+artist-rildraw+power_

Reference: OC is in the link under the signature. Along with other references to help out.

cool_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d6au7ni.jpfilly_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d69x7es.p

Opposite Gender: No.

Human: No

Thank you in advance!

Edited by DXSilverX

I do need some artwork for one of my OC's, Clear Skies.

Username: Blue Moon  OC: Clear Skies

Pose: I don't mind what you choose, but I would like it to be cute if you can, and a shy expression would be nice.

Reference:

post-13690-0-21776700-1375300041_thumb.png

post-13690-0-21776700-1375300041_thumb.png

Edited by Blue Moon

Well, I'd like to place a request.

Username: Harmonic Revelations

Pose: Standing with his head facing downward as if sad.

Reference:

img-1730959-1-950rHoF.png

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

User: TwilieSparklz (me)

Pose: something like this http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/120/d/e/fluttershy_being_cute__by_dharthez-d4xys02.png

Reference: http://media.tumblr.com/be89946339eb94dbcf5ea949d20d6848/tumblr_inline_mi7qqtJyE51qz4rgp.png

Cutie mark: http://media.tumblr.com/3fdd41c80bdbb696faef0e34b6ba34be/tumblr_inline_mi4f5qyTIr1rezww1.jpg

Opposite gender?: no

Human?: no

Thanks a bunch :D, I will change her colors slightly someday, but for now I'm sticking to this :)

Edited by TwilieSparklz

Username: TGAP Haven

Pose: Playful, jokester kinda pose. As if he's currently messing with a friend at the time of the picture.

Reference: 

Pclh7ki.pngCl73I7q.png

Opposite gender?: No.

Human?: No.

Thankies in advance.

Hey everypony! I'm back, and I've decided to do some requests!

I'll be doing hand-drawn (drawn on paper IRL) pictures of OC's. I will be doing either the pony itself, or you can ask to have him or her humanized. 

I can't find any examples of my work right now, but I'll have a few examples once you start requesting  ;)

Rules:

• NO ALICORNS (Unless Celestia, Luna, or Cadence ofc :3)
  • One at a time! They don't take too long, however, so as soon as I am done with yours I will move on to somebody else's. After 5 people, you may request another. 
  • Please, nothing too fancy. I can do a Rarity mane, eg, being the hardest mane I have attempted so far, but nothing too complicated. 
  • If you don't have an OC, you can of course ask for a cannon pony to be drawn. I will also take OC creation requests. Just tell me what you want the mane and tail/hair to look like, and all their features, and I will do my best.
  • For ponies, I can do all races, and both genders. For humans, on the other hand, I can't draw guys very well unless they're 15 and under. If your OC is a stallion, and you want him drawn as a human, then you can request aging him down a bit, or you can get him as a girl instead. 
  • Please fill out a template when placing your order (only copy the words written in bold):

-----------------------------------------

(Your or the person you are placing the order for's) Username: 

Pose: 

Reference: (If you want an OC to be drawn for you, but you have no picture reference, simply describe them as clearly as possible.)

Opposite gender?: Yes or no

Human?: Yes or no

------------------------------------------

Waiting:

Pending approval:

Finished:

Alrighty then, I think that's all. Post away! 

Please could you do this for me? I'd love it if you could :3

Username:  Umbra Thunderwing. (oc's name is Harmony)

Pose: something happy and smiley, sort of innocent. Perhaps holding  a scimitar

Reference:

She has long pure white hair that reaches to her waist. She has white pony ears and violet coloured eyes as well as pale caucasian skin. She is elegant, thin with not much in the chest area. She wears only a simple summer dress, not even shoes. She sometimes carries a scimitar or a stave. she has a long griffon-like tail, the same colour as her hair even at the tip. As a pony she has a beautiful pair of white feathered wings.

Opposite gender?: no

Human?: yes

Edited by Umbra Thunderwing

Whew, look at everypony! That filled up fast.

Sadly, I'm going to have to close up shop for the day. I will start working on them now, and by tomorrow I can reopen. 

The new list has been posted.

Sadly, I'm going to have to close up shop for the day.

Ah, blast it! I was waiting for this thread, being forced to join that bloody trip, coming back, and suddenly, closed. Well, the title says 'for now', so I assume that you will open this again sometime. Let me leave this then.

Username: Sky Warden

Pose: Grumpy, bored, tired eyes, normal pose. Actually it's up to you.

Reference: 

sky_warden_by_azureskywarden-d6gd0hy.png

That black thing under his eye is his eye bag.

Opposite gender?: He will look cute in mare form, but blast it, not now. I only have one normal picture of him at the moment.

Human?: I'm bored of my own face, so no. XD

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...