Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Show your MS paint drawn ponies here

Everleaf

(I'm not 100% this is the right category....

Hello bronies and pegasisters so lets all get drawing on MS paint and draw some ponies for the laughs

as we know MS paint is not the best for art so lets get some laughs out of it and post yours here :3

Wait WOAH I was expecting it to be worse for paint XD anyway and starting now.

I like the eyes!

post-23690-0-79455400-1407932355_thumb.png

Edited by Everleaf
  • Brohoof 1

I spent about half an hour drawing an MS Paint picture of Fluttershy, and I made a mistake and lost the picture before I could save it. So, I took a few minutes to draw a new one, just so I had something to post. Here it is! (I added socks, yay!)

fluttershy_sitting_by_thatguy1945-d6tghr

Edited by Mikami

I spent about half an hour drawing an MS Paint picture of Fluttershy, and I made a mistake and lost the picture before I could save it. So, I took a few minutes to draw a new one, just so I had something to post. Here it is! (I added socks, yay!)

fluttershy_sitting_by_thatguy1945-d6tghr

Not bad it (could) be worse

what_is_this_wonder_fluttershy__old__by_

Tjis is a old picture I did of her on paint back when I sucked at art (I was pleased with it....).

some of these are really good, especially since it's paint. I have a mouse but I thought I would give it a shot, halfway I gave up. I think I have some problem were I rush things and can't keep steady :/.

I don't draw ponies, and this has stopped me from trying in future.

post-24754-0-98608500-1407949971_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

some of these are really good, especially since it's paint. I have a mouse but I thought I would give it a shot, halfway I gave up. I think I have some problem were I rush things and can't keep steady :/.

attachicon.gifapplejack.png

Wtf is that suppose to be her tounge or something xD

attachicon.gifapplejack.png

MAAN I can't help but laugh MUAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH oookay anyway it IS hard to paint on well....paint so I don't blame you...

This Monstrosity was never meant to be taken seriously.img-2973071-1-blog-0753740001406782711.p

Looks like my first Rainbow Dash picture ever XD (which was done on Paint).

• Brohoof 1

It could of been worse....here is my first Dash done on paint. XD

img-2973061-2-my_little_pony_rainbow_das

Lol, mine probably could have turned out way better but I was totally messing around drawing that. I wasn't trying at all, but I also did it on a laptop with a trackpad so trying wasn't really on the table at that point :P

Well this picture nearly took an hour to do (I work with Paint.NET better and I was kinda rushing), what I did was brushing and then doing my outlines at the last stage

Its kinda modern but hey, this is my custom pony right? heh. (There's only so much you can do in MS Paint)

post-28974-0-91339800-1407954923_thumb.jpg

(There's only so much you can do in MS Paint)

That's the whole point I wanted people to use it most peoples art looks terrible when using it making it pretty funny.

I just drew up the outline of a pony in a 100% different style and I guess it's not bad but.... 

post-23690-0-99803500-1408038230_thumb.png