Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would ponies describe humans in their own words?

eddeams

And I don't mean the humans from Equestria Girls, I mean real life humans and humans from fictional universes based on ours like Marvel. This applies not only to the Mane Six, but to family members, the Princesses, and so on.

Twilight: "What kind of species actively destroys their own planet and doesn't care?"

Pinkie: "Ooh! I know! The humans we talked to! Right?!"

Twilight: "Yes Pinkie, that's what I was alluding to.." 

Meanwhile Discord and Fluttershy are shivering in a corner

Discord: "How can they create so much chaos without any magic at all?!" 

Fluttershy: "And what they do to their environment is....a nightmare..."

• Brohoof 2

"What the hay is that two legged smooth galoot?" - Applejack

"Could you please explain to me the Magic of Nuclear Fallout?" - Princess Twilight Sparkle

"Big words! Twilight, look at this cupcake wrapper. It has all these sciencey words instead of flour and sugarand good things like thaty Mister scale-less dragon person, how can you eat that muck?" - Pinkie Pie

"Darling, I would like to make you a gown, but why do you protrude so much in front between your arms? I'll need more fabric to hide those strange domes" - Rarity (Seeing a woman)

"The rainbow is a symbol of what? That's cool. As long as it isn't used to symbolize something bad! Now tell me again about these air planes." - Rainbow Dash

"You can't communicate with critters in your world. How sad. What? Testing in laboratories? Oh, OOHHHH! You are making me so angry, human! Discord, can you go to Earth and help the critters?" - Fluttershy

"I'm sorry, Fluttershy. I may be the Lord of Chaos, but their insane world surpasses even my talents!" - Discord

(Side note: I want to live on Hilda's world!)

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Twilight: "What kind of species actively destroys their own planet and doesn't care?"

Pinkie: "Ooh! I know! The humans we talked to! Right?!"

Twilight: "Yes Pinkie, that's what I was alluding to.." 

Meanwhile Discord and Fluttershy are shivering in a corner

Discord: "How can they create so much chaos without any magic at all?!" 

Fluttershy: "And what they do to their environment is....a nightmare..."

true true lol that was the best answer i could ever see

Twilight starts studying the human mechanism

meanwhile Applejack

How do you buck the Apple trees with such small hooves you have 

Human: They are called feet, Mare

Rarity: oh my! These little finger things will help me too much , Darling

Pinkie: Hmm. Now take me to those Human made Cakes. I want to see if they are as good as pony ones.

• Brohoof 1

Well, might as well add my takes here.

Princess Celestia: Dear me, human politics are SO frustrating...

Princess Luna: Wait, the Sun and Moon in their world move on their OWN?!

Princess Cadance: How could an entire race be so...hateful?! (referring to events like the Holocaust, 9/11, and racism in general)

Shining Armor: You make weapons and sell them for profit?! Who in their right mind would do that?!

Chancellor Neighsay: Mindless, savage, barbaric flesh-eaters! (of course this is before his redemption)

Starlight Glimmer: The Soviet Union? What's that? *reads history book* Oh.

• 3 years later...

not all humans are evil and hateful to each other. While there are malevolent atrocities humans have committed. Not all humans go that way. there are many humans dedicated to the efforts and ways that aims for the better. calling the entire humans as evil and hateful to each other is a narrow-minded idea. It's essential to avoid making sweeping generalizations or oversimplifyment that ignores the diversity of actions and perspectives within a population when discussing complex issues