Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A slice of life with a litlte bit of mystery, adventure and perhaps romance! (1x1)

Sphinx-Ara

(edited)

Hi all, I am looking to see if anyone would be interested in doing a 1x1 slice of life with a little mystery, adventure and perhaps romance (as the title says). I will be using my Manehatten born and raised punk rocker/metal head Pegasus mare Evelyn Noir, who is also a Paranormal/Supernatural Detective. It can be either anthro (Which i personally prefer) or show style. More details can be discussed when interest is shown.

Picture for refference and to grab attention lol
EvelynAnthro.thumb.png.968ed564b558bfd36a68c27e692932fe.png

Evelyn New.jpg

Evelyn.png

Edited by AuroraGlimmer
  • Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to A slice of life with a litlte bit of mystery, adventure and perhaps romance! (1x1)

Update with more info on the rp: time setting will be modern day to allow for things like electricity, internet and obviously paranormal equipment etc... The slice of life elements will mostly be the kind of stuff that happens in between events (a hint, gig, outing etc) with our OCs being good friends (romance part is completely optional) and the adventure and mystery parts will be the 'ghost' hunts and urban exploration they go on.

2 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

When you say modern day, do you mean in G4 or G5

I would say G5

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, AuroraGlimmer said:

I would say G5

I'm sorry, I prefer the G4 era. :please: But I really hope you find someone to RP with~! The premise has lots of potential. I know whoever volunteers will have tons of fun. :squee:

Moments ago, Samurai Equine said:

I'm sorry, I prefer the G4 era. :please: But I really hope you find someone to RP with~! The premise has lots of potential. I know whoever volunteers will have tons of fun. :squee:

Well I can be open to G4, when I say modern era, i mean like the time we are in now, so..like Equestria girls but with the ponies(?)

Hmm, this sounds interesting. I would be interested in doing this if the ponies were show-style in the G4 era. What would the setting of this RP be? How would the ponies meet? And what kind of paranormal activities would they be investigating?

• Hugs 1

9 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Hmm, this sounds interesting. I would be interested in doing this if the ponies were show-style in the G4 era. What would the setting of this RP be? How would the ponies meet? And what kind of paranormal activities would they be investigating?

I'll Pm you

9 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

I would perhaps be interested if the ponies were styled in the G4 era and that perhaps we could have some sort of slice of life RP with a group RP with all of us involved, somehow? So we all could roleplay together? @Skylight Scintillate @Samurai Equine @AuroraGlimmer

sounds good I'll create a group pm

• Hugs 1

• 5 weeks later...

This RP is still open for those who want to join in the group RP, to which I will add to our PM to discuss, or if you want to do a 1x1 that is fine as well.