Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Slice of Life styled mlp rp?

BlueberryShiver

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Hello there everypony! Kinda been wanting to do a good ol’ Slice of Life MLP RP! I’d be roleplaying as my oc Blueberry Shiver, a candy making pony from Ponyville! I’d prefer if my rp partner/partners used OCs too but am open to canon characters! I kinda just wanna do a little rp where we become friends in Ponyville and maybe in the future the rp could include some type of adventure!Β Hope to see a response to this teehee! But if not thank you for reading anyway! Oh and here’s a couple images of my oc for fun lol!

AA3D8E97-45CA-43A0-B8F4-0BDE58BDAEBF.jpeg

8418C92B-1FBB-4450-92FE-7CB81B85CFCF.jpeg

• Hugs 1

I haven't roleplayed in a while, but I would like to try. I have a bat pony OC named Moonlight Wane with a special talent for dreamwalking.Β :squee:

Moonlightflight(shiningmoon).thumb.png.3dd8fef512365fe89ae35117d6beaf41.png

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Nitobit said:

I haven't roleplayed in a while, but I would like to try. I have a bat pony OC named Moonlight Wane with a special talent for dreamwalking.Β :squee:

Moonlightflight(shiningmoon).thumb.png.3dd8fef512365fe89ae35117d6beaf41.png

I love them! Please feel free to dm me!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2024-03-05 at 10:30 AM, BlueberryShiver said:

Hello there everypony! Kinda been wanting to do a good ol’ Slice of Life MLP RP! I’d be roleplaying as my oc Blueberry Shiver, a candy making pony from Ponyville! I’d prefer if my rp partner/partners used OCs too but am open to canon characters! I kinda just wanna do a little rp where we become friends in Ponyville and maybe in the future the rp could include some type of adventure!Β Hope to see a response to this teehee! But if not thank you for reading anyway! Oh and here’s a couple images of my oc for fun lol!

AA3D8E97-45CA-43A0-B8F4-0BDE58BDAEBF.jpeg

8418C92B-1FBB-4450-92FE-7CB81B85CFCF.jpeg

I'd be up for a fun little RP, this will be the OC I will likely use https://mlpforums.com/character/323-evelyn-noir/

Edited by AuroraGlimmer

Γ—
Γ—