Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A little help with this would be nice....

GemiNi

Okay, let me bering you to speed.

Ever since I knew my friend was a brony like me, we've been hanging out a lot and saw other bronies that we didn't know join us too...which made it very suspicious for many of my friends that something is up between us.

My best friend approached me and asked what we were talking about, I told him that it was a secret(closet brony stuff) And he was determined to find out what it was.

Few weeks later, he found my old fanfiction account which still haves my first(really worst) fimfiction ever. He somehow knew my username and made the assumption that I made a story about My Little Pony.

Shocking...but I just told him that he was close to figuring out and I said to him...."Me, making a My Little Pony story, why would I make it something like that!!" I asked him to research more about it.....he was still determined though, he is my best friend.

Which brought me to thinking if I should tell him that I watch MLP. But how? Presenting a video about the brony community would be nice.

Does anyone know a video on showing people that you are a brony?

I think there is this documentary called "A Brony Tale" which I think tells everything you need to know about "bronies".

I cannot say anything else since I have not watched it myself, and I'm not planning on watching it either.

I think there is this documentary called "A Brony Tale" which I think tells everything you need to know about "bronies".

I cannot say anything else since I have not watched it myself, and I'm not planning on watching it either.

Well i'll just hope my friend likes documentaries. anyways, thanks...I'm prepared for a war against my friend?

Well i'll just hope my friend likes documentaries. anyways, thanks...I'm prepared for a war against my friend?

I've watched a Brony Tale, it's basically about Ashleigh Ball's trip to Bronycon, That's all I remember about it

I've watched a Brony Tale, it's basically about Ashleigh Ball's trip to Bronycon, That's all I remember about it

The problem is...I don't know where to get the brony tale. I am so nervous right now.

brony chronicals is also good(not sure on the spelling). But the best thing I think is to show him the actull show. Take a premier or final episode,they personally the best ones. Just don't make it to big of a deal,yes he may think it's strange but it's just a show.

• Brohoof 1

Just tell him, I dont understand why this is treated as if your confessing love for someone or your trying to explain to little suise why their parents died. I understand that not everyone is confidant but allowing.the stigma to create "closet" bronies just baffles me. It will never get better untill we just say screw it, if he is truly your best friend he wont care and if he has those usual ideas about bronies then show him something. Sorry if that seemed harsh just remeber a true friend shouldnt care that your into a kids show.

Good luck and sorry for coming off kinda harsh.

• Brohoof 2

brony chronicals is also good(not sure on the spelling). But the best thing I think is to show him the actull show. Take a premier or final episode,they personally the best ones. Just don't make it to big of a deal,yes he may think it's strange but it's just a show.

a premier? what premiere? sorry I don't know much about...

Just tell him, I dont understand why this is treated as if your confessing love for someone or your trying to explain to little suise why their parents died. I understand that not everyone is confidant but allowing.the stigma to create "closet" bronies just baffles me. It will never get better untill we just say screw it, if he is truly your best friend he wont care and if he has those usual ideas about bronies then show him something. Sorry if that seemed harsh just remeber a true friend shouldnt care that your into a kids show.

Good luck and sorry for coming off kinda harsh.

well...that's how closet bronies are. your comment wasn't that harsh, it proved a lot of points about having a best friend. Yeah I could tell him directly and say it's just a show that I love to watch. But he's a typical kind of friend, actually I don't know how he's going to react.

He keeps on saying it depends on the secret, which made me scared about it.

Thanks for the thumbs up, appreciated it. To you all

Don't be ashamed of who you are! :-) bronies are amazing people be proud and let me see you smile!! :-) if it's your best friend why would watching a show come between you??

Good Question!! Maybe this is just me and my inner Fluttershy talking...i'll try not to be ashamed...mmhhh...

He means the first two or the last two episodes of a season. They are the more action-type episodes. 

Ohh... season 4 finale it is then!!

https://play.google.com/store/movies/details/A_Brony_Tale?id=diMcmxvFcFw&hl=en

You can rent it in HD and watch it, that's what I did since it was something I only planned to watch once

Thank you so much! :D

• Brohoof 1

Just tell him.If he is a real friend he'd understand.My friends dont have nothing against bronies.And if you want,you can show him http://whatisabrony.com/ its really good site explaining everything about bronies.

Hopefully the video SaberSpark uploaded about Ponies vs Critics will help me. It really inspired me to tell him. #really_akward_later_on

• Brohoof 1