Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good Morning Everypony!

HeartSong

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP Forums through Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I heard about the show on a feminist website.

Good morning everypony!  My name is HeartSong, and I've been an MLP fan for over 25 years!  :D  I LOVE the show, and hoard collect toys, and even have all of my old G1 ponies!  I am learning to draw ponies, and would love to find out how I can put my drawings online and make them look like they do on the show.  I want to chat with other MLP fans, even though I am nervous because I never post online :blush: I like going on Equestria Daily and seeing all of the beautiful art and comics that other ponies post.

Well, that's all for now, thanks for reading~!

• Brohoof 1

Hello, HeartSong :)

Welcome to the forums.

It's really nice to meet you ^.^

My name is Samurott and I hope that you enjoy your stay with us!

Greetings comrade it is nice to meet you...or type to you...dang it i confused myself again...anyway i read you like to draw well it would be cool to see some of your work and i hope we can be good friends. well  goodbye img-2471950-1-218468__safe_animated_disc

Edited by Skull135

Welcome, HeartSong! Hope you enjoy your stay and have a wonderful time here!  ^_^

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony Rarity

A 3rd Rarity fan! How wonderful!   :yay:  

I am learning to draw ponies, and would love to find out how I can put my drawings online and make them look like they do on the show.

To post them online: If you have a laptop and a webcam circle in the middle, hold your drawing of your pony in front of it (make sure it's steady), take the picture, open a paint program (I recommend paint.net) and trace over the lines of the pony. Add color and a background, and there you go!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! Its awesome to meet new people. I hope you have a great time on the forums and there is no reason to be shy here, everyone I've seen is really friendly and I'm sure that people would love to chat.

HAVE FUN ON THE FORUMS :D

Welcome to MLPForums!

I'm Wander and look forward to seeing your posts.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything just ask.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

To post them online: If you have a laptop and a webcam circle in the middle, hold your drawing of your pony in front of it (make sure it's steady), take the picture, open a paint program (I recommend paint.net) and trace over the lines of the pony. Add color and a background, and there you go!

Thank you, Amethyst Shine!  I will have to try that!  I wonder if I can put the paint program on my tablet so I can use a stylus, hmmmm.  My worry is that if I try to use the mouse the lines will get all messed up >_>  Do you have any pony art?