Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, everypony!

ShyPie

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Watched Bronies doc and Equestria Girls on UK Netflix, then switched to US Netflix and watched the show.

Well, I'm 25, from Glasgow, Scotland. I've got a bit of history with MLP 'cause I actually watched some of the original cartoons back in the day (growing up with 2 sisters will do that to you!). But, it was obviously nowhere near as awesome as Friendship Is Magic  :P . So, aside from my new love of all things pony, I'm also into films, cartoons, anime, tv, comics, manga, books, odd bit of gaming and I do a wee bit of self publishing through my own self publishing company. Anyway, I hope to have fun here and discover the magic of friendship  :)

• Brohoof 2

Glad your enjoying the show! I hope the forums can be everything your hoping! :)

I won't say anything about Sweden because how bad I am with geography will show, Did I just say sweden? :derp: I meant Scotland which is near england.

Have fun! :)

A Pinkie Pie fan, you say? Well, come down the Pinkie Pie Fan Club at some point to have fun with the rest of us. :)
Welcome to the MLP Forums, my newcoming friend. The name's Blue Blood, and yes, I am named after the prince. Anyway, enjoy your time and stay here!

A Pinkie Pie fan, you say? Well, come down the Pinkie Pie Fan Club at some point to have fun with the rest of us. :)

Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out.