A writer that doesn't know what to write.

Poetic Justice

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I had a laptop with an internet connection in a 3 hour lecture class. Enough Said.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Military Bronies React to Wonderbolts Academy.

Okay. Woo. I looked through the other topics to get an idea of what to write. They were all really short. Not that there is anything bad about that, I just don't know if it's normal or not. I use normal loosely... a 19 year old male on an MLP forum site with an OC is anything but....ANYWAY. I wanted something more special than. "I am ______, I like ponies." It's also 3 am and I'm on my 3rd 2liter of Dr Pepper, so I don't really have an idea if I SHOULD write a lot. I am Poetic Justice. If anything, I fall under the Artistic Brony umbrella. I write fanfictions and I am learning how to art. I attend university as a Computer Programming major with a focus in video game design. I also RP. I say that because that tends to draw a lot of people either away or towards me, and a lot of people I know freak out when they find out. Well, I feel like this is getting to be a huge wall of text. I love meeting new people. That was a hint. Please take it.

Either way, thanks for reading. Stay awesome, bronies and pegasisters....and Equestracles? Is that a thing yet? I heard that was becoming a thing...

• Brohoof 1

Equestracles? Haha, Is that bad that I have never heard of that? :huh:

Anyway short posts especially on the welcoming plaza are fairly normal, anywho glad you found the forums and I'm sure you'll fit right in, HAVE FUN! :yay:

@, I heard the term in May at a con, apparently a very vocal group of MLP fans want to change the term "bronies" to "Equesticles" or "Equestranauts" because the term "brony" has a lot of negative weight behind it.  

• Brohoof 1

@, I heard the term in May at a con, apparently a very vocal group of MLP fans want to change the term "bronies" to "Equesticles" or "Equestranauts" because the term "brony" has a lot of negative weight behind it.  

Hm, really? I hadn't heard, that's um.....interesting! :)