Hai! There! i have entered this amazing land!

FannyTheFangirl

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: The most amazing, most magnificent, smartest thing around! Google!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Uh, is this a trick question? Cause ponies are EVERYWHERE in the internet! I'ts practically impossible for a fangirl as myself to not get sucked into this fandom! :D

Hi there! You can call me Fanny! Cause I'm a knuckle head and typed a freaking long name... ^_^;

I really love socializing! So I hope I can meet new friends through roleplaying and chatting! :D

I can be quite a talkative person and might go overbored with emoticons in my posts....  :P

I am quite hyper and I- OH MY GOSH NUTELLA!!!!!!  :blink:

I mean yeah! I have been quite a roleplayer too! So I hope I can participate in a lot of awesome ones here!  :smug:

I also am quite new, so it would be AWESOME if someone would give a tour.....OF DOOM or something! Thanks! And I hope I'll have a great time!  :derp:

Welcome to the herd. It's always great to see new members around here. There's plenty here to pique your interests, so enjoy your time, and hope to see you around.

If you have any questions, or just looking for another pony to chat with, don't be shy. I'm always up for it. Anywho, enjoy your time and have fun.

Edited by Smash N Dash

Heya, Fanny!! I hope we get to be great friends. I'm new to the forums, as well! I like to write, so roleplaying is always fun to me. I've never done it as a pony before, but looking forward to trying. Enjoy!

Also, your avatar is super cute!

Edited by SkyCake

Welcome, I hope we can find each other in a roleplay or something. (If I got around to joining one!) Although I may have been around here for a few months I'm not the most involved person when it comes to forums like this. So welcome hope to see you somewhere around here and goodbye.

Welcome to the herd. It's always great to see new members around here. There's plenty here to pique your interests, so enjoy your time, and hope to see you around.

If you have any questions, or just looking for another pony to chat with, don't be shy. I'm always up for it. Anywho, enjoy your time and have fun.

Thanks for the warm welcome Smash! And if i do have any question, I'll be sure to shoot a PM! :D

Heya, Fanny!! I hope we get to be great friends. I'm new to the forums, as well! I like to write, so roleplaying is always fun to me. I've never done it as a pony before, but looking forward to trying. Enjoy!

Also, your avatar is super cute!

Helllo there Sky! I would also LOVE to be your friend! :)

Maybe we can an RP together sometime! ;)

Awww! Thanks! I drew her myself! She's also one of my OC's! :D

Welcome, I hope we can find each other in a roleplay or something. (If I got around to joining one!) Although I may have been around here for a few months I'm not the most involved person when it comes to forums like this. So welcome hope to see you somewhere around here and goodbye.

Thanks for the welcome! 

I sure do hope so! I've been digging around for RP's but I cant seem to find any at the moment.. 

I'm trying to use my OC Marbles! :3

Hope to see you here too! :D