Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is there so much insolence!

Soldier Surplus

I hate people in general. I mean, I can more or less understand someone expressing hate or "hate" in the internet - it's all just a text on the screen, addressed to whoever would read it.  But in real life it's ugh... I'd better stay away from people if I don't want to hear or see something which would leave a mighty impression for me to battle for the clean mind again.

Thanks for all of the helpful insight. Practically everyone said something about anonymity. what about if you get hurt emotionally? That is still a thing believe it or not! Shocking I know... (Jokes)

I was hurt emotionally and almost physically once in another " social media " forum of sorts. The people had my address pegged and actually had it posted for others to harass me.

I've learned two things from that first. Don't saying anything on the net that you won't say in person to others. Second, it doesn't do any one any good to act like the person being the jerk. Sometimes the best thing to do is to walk away. Your emotions may be scuffed up some, but if someone doesn't stop it can become physical. No matter what your cause is it isn't worth having harm come to others.

• Brohoof 1

I thought this said "Why is there so much impotence!" and I was just like o_o

All jokes aside, it's probably because people want to see us mad OR they actually are weirded out by the fact that boys and men watch MLP (which I don't think is really the case).

You see hate for every fandom, its nothing special.