If your OCs were in a spin off web seris what would it be like?

Stone Cold Applejack

If you were given the opportunity to make a web seris of MLP staring your OC or OCs what and how would you do it?

Most of my OCs are WWII veterans so what I'd is just have one episode focus on them, then next would focus on another, then so on. Like this.

Okinawa or Iwo Jima would be seen through the eyes of Red Sage

Normandy would be seen through Ziggs

Tawara would be seen through Fuster

Operation Market Garden and Belgium would be seen through Corn Field

Luzon would be seen through Spade

And Ruhr Pocket would be seen through Cole

I'd make it where at the end of some episodes a letter to a family member or loved one. The characters would slowly develop the bond of brothers soldiers experience in times of war. If you gave it a shot it'd be entertaining. So how would you make yours.

(Sorry for referencing WWII again but most of my OCs are in WWII and it would probably be good if you gave it a shot. Again sorry for referencing WWII again. I have to mention it 7 more times when it would fit by the end of the month. Cuz of a dare. But I would make it like that.)

I try to keep my OCs unique, but still possible in canon, and if/when I do write fanfic about them, it would be similar in format to actual MLP episodes, only with no letters to Celestia, a more sitcom-like writing style that's snappier and more cynical, and less of the really epic stuff, focusing more on the slice-of-life aspect. It would be set in a desolate working-class suburb of Manehattan with some of the events of the main MLP series happening in the background.

My mane cast would consist of the following:

-Wind Chaser, a Pegasus with no confidence and no cutie mark trying to reclaim the "magic" of friendship (except unlike Twilight, he and his friends don't shoot laser beams of it from magical artifacts). http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wind-chaser-r5982

-Vested Interest, a unicorn who owns a clothing shop and frequently travels to support her family. She's a good salespony, but a bit greedy and has some bad habits. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/vested-interest-r6848

-Gold Rusher, a drinking, smoking, foul-mouthed, bad-attitude veteran of the Golden Guardians, the Griffon equivalent of the Wonderbolts. No profile page yet.

I would consider adding at least a couple more of my own OCs to this, but they're too early in the planning stages for me to mention them here.

I'd also use the OCs of and . I'm sure I'd make a hell of a third wheel to their relationship. :comeatus:

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

both of my OC's (Lezovick and Shadtrax) are based off Optimus Prime and Hot Rod from Transformers G1, but i did a bit of altering to make them different but will be like "Oh they're like so and so".

Lezovick: being a white unicorn with brown and lime green mane and tail was created by the Alicorns.

Shadtrax: Being a cross breed between a Shadow pony and a Changeling Queen (NOT chrysalis).

but the Mane universe i set them in is that Shadtrax is being thaught by Lezovick and Princess Luna to not feel like he's the villan/ monster.

Thats kinda about it.