Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony~!

PickFairy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Randomly streaming on Google…

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My little sister showed the episodes to me and ever since I wanted to watch the show. How I got into the fandom is another story.. :)

Hello everyone.. or everypony as some say. I prefer to use everypony, and believes it suits us. Though someone would disagree that we are "people" thus not "ponies". But, regardless, I still say hello to all of you.

I am PickFairy, a brony who has planned many many projects and has only just begun on completing them. I'm an artist at heart, and true creator. I plan to become a mlp analyst and working on my YouTube channel right now. I'm on deviant art so you can check me out~  http://pickfairy.deviantart.com/

I've also had a few interviews so maybe that'll help you get to know me? Here's links ~

http://www.buzzsprout.com/16090/207582-lunar-echoes-ep-35

http://www.heavymetalhobbit.com/the-geek-mix/8-brony-love-with-pick-fairy-david

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome! Wow you're a really talented artist, I love your work!
Hope you have a great time here, The community is really kind-hearted and welcoming!.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me! I'm always happy to give advice :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome! Wow you're a really talented artist, I love your work!

Hope you have a great time here, The community is really kind-hearted and welcoming!.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me! I'm always happy to give advice :)

Oh, sorry, I didn't follow this topic by accident so wasn't notified by the replies > 3<

Thanks! I really appriecate that! I'm hoping to become another mlp analyst too!!  :)

And thank you, I may just do that. Do you mind if I add you as a friend  :o

Welcome to the herd ! here have a cider ! :toldya:  feeling good huh ?  :smug:

Aw! Thank you *drinks cider* … mm~ 

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums! Add me if your searching for any friends. Nice artwork by the way!  :)

If you ever feel like you want more people to find you check out the request section!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! Add me if your searching for any friends. Nice artwork by the way!  :)

If you ever feel like you want more people to find you check out the request section!

Thanks for that, but I don't do requests. I'm thinking about setting something up commission wise with the site so I can offer commissions here. 

And thanks again!

Hi, PickFairy! :D

Welcome! *attack hugs*

*mega hugs* Thank you~~  Love your profile pic, so cute

• Brohoof 1

Weeeeeeeeeeeelcome to the forums @PickFairy! I assure you, it's a great place once you start to explore it all  :). And the posts! Don't forget to brohoof what you like, talk to the ponies (the people, I say... I like to use "everypony" too  :please:), and most important: just have fun! Here's a basket of muffins as a welcoming gift and if you need help or just want to chat (or just want some coffee-talk (I love those)) just send me a PM.

See you around! Your OC is cool! *hugs and flees through portal*

• Brohoof 1

Weeeeeeeeeeeelcome to the forums @PickFairy! I assure you, it's a great place once you start to explore it all  :). And the posts! Don't forget to brohoof what you like, talk to the ponies (the people, I say... I like to use "everypony" too  :please:), and most important: just have fun! Here's a basket of muffins as a welcoming gift and if you need help or just want to chat (or just want some coffee-talk (I love those)) just send me a PM.

See you around! Your OC is cool! *hugs and flees through portal*

Oh, you can mention people? Unique  :muffins:  And yeah, so far I've tried to post where I can. Though I'm also busy with college, and work so I come here in my spare time now. And, yeah I've been brohoofing. And thank you for the muffins! *hopes some of them are blueberry* 

I'll definitely add you as a friend then, and also extend the offer for you to message me any time  ;)

Hello and welcome pickfairy. I see you've met Bojo. :)

Hehe  :please:  I guess you two know each other? And yes, it's nice to meet you too. Thank you~ 

• Brohoof 1

Oh, you can mention people? Unique  :muffins:  And yeah, so far I've tried to post where I can. Though I'm also busy with college, and work so I come here in my spare time now. And, yeah I've been brohoofing. And thank you for the muffins! *hopes some of them are blueberry* 

I'll definitely add you as a friend then, and also extend the offer for you to message me any time  ;)

Hehe  :please:  I guess you two know each other? And yes, it's nice to meet you too. Thank you~

you could say that ^-^ your welcome. Always happy to see a new face!