private My Little Luna [1 & 1]

FancyHorse

Her eyes brightened with anticipation. "I get to meet grandma?" She asked, her smile not leaving her face. She had always know what a grandmother was, and she knew she had one, but she never knew who she was. Now, she was going to meet her. "Thank you thank you!" She cried, jumping into his dads arms. "When do we go?" She begged.

(edited)

@

"Very soon. First you gotta clean up." He says gently petting her, "You'll wanna look your best when you meet her." He says,

He stands up leading the filly upstairs into the bathroom and begins readying the bath water for her, he looks at his reflection nodding a bit examining the gruff of beard hair under his chin and nose.

"I could use a quick shave." He mutters

Edited by IllusivePony

When the tub was full, the filly lowered herself in. It felt heavenly with the water at perfect tempeture. Taking the shampoo, she rubbed some into her mane, getting it clean and ready for her grandma. Washing and soaping it up a few times, she eventually called it good and began to scrub her coat. When she finished, she stepped out and dried healed off and spent a half hour with a comb, when she was finished, she looked like a smaller version of her adapt form. Her mane had a near flowing look to it, and her coat was slowly going to the navrpy blue it should. "How do I look, dady?"

@

He smiles down to her, surprised by the effects of her flowing mane.

"It looks lovely dear." He says holding his smile, the two return downstairs Eulogy straightens up the living room a bit,

"Luna? Do you want to bring a snack before we head out?" He asks her.

The filly cheered, knowing they were almost ready to go. She ran down stairs to grab an apple from the fridge. Quickly grabbing her snack for the road, she ran to the car and waited for her dad to get there. Her enthusiasm had never been so high. She was meeting another member of her family!

@

Once finished he grabs his keys and locks the entrance door behind him, he opens up the vehicle door letting the navy blue filly jump inside.

Taking his place at the driver seat he starts up the engine and begins backing up and pulls away beginning the journey out of town.

Sitting in the back, Luna saved the apple for a while. "So, what's grandma like? " she asked, wanting to know everything to know about her. "Does she have a pony son or daughter too? " she then added. That was another secret wish, to meet another pony. She really wished to know more about why she was here, but she was still to young to grasp the secrecy.

@

Eulogy looks to her through the rearview mirror then back to the road, "I don't really know how to answer that... Hmm she's.. I'm just like her. She's a very sweet woman, very generous." He says

Turning off a few miles onto the interstate he exits onto a highway.

"I'm afraid she doesn't have any pony there." He regretfully informs her.

Luna sighed, but was ok with the answer. She didn't exactly have high hopes, as she had begun to feel that there were no other ponies. She never asked why, just sort of accepted it. She sat in the car in happy silence, just waiting for her chance to meet another person. "So, have you told her about me?" She then asked after a while.

@

"I've hinted at it. Wanted to surprise her." He responds giving slight smile.

The journey continues along down the highway, but seeming like each turn off leads farther unto the forested areas.

"Mother lives outside on of the neighboring cities. So you can run about and play, just like back at the hillside." He says knowing that'll catch her interest.

@

"Really?" Luna called, looking out the window to see the grass fields. "I can't wait I cant wait!!!" She chaired, getting frigidity in her seat. She looked around, trying to find the house. "Come on! I want to see her!" She cried with joy and anticipation. This was going to be one of the best moments in her life.

(edited)

@@arkman575

Eulogy smiles at her anticipation. Turning off another road they go down a small paved road winding along.

After following up a hill.past other homes, he pulls into a dirt road approaching to a trailer home sitting under some tall trees.

"Its not exactly luxury. My home is no different, but its a cozy little place." He says parking near the front. He exits and opens the door for Luna to exit.

Edited by IllusivePony

She jumped out the second the door was opened. "YAY!" She yelled out. "Come on, I want to meet her!" The pony ran to the door, only waiting there for her dad. She could barely hold herself there. She was bursting with need to know who her grandmother was. "Come on, daddy!"

@@arkman575

He chuckles as he follows along to the front porch, he gives a few knocks and awaits he kneels down picking up the little filly in his arms.

The door opens up and standing is a short heighted ginger haired woman, she is dressed in a plain fitting tshirt and pants.

She looks at Luna her eyed lighting up,

"Awww she's adorable! Let me see her." She says as Eulogy hands the princess to her.

"Awww look at you!" She cuos at the little princess complementing her Adorableness.

The pony hugged the woman upon contact with her. "Grandma!" She cried out, hugging her tight with little intention of letting up any time soon. She absolutely adored the attention that she was getting. The coos, the warm hug... It was golden for the filly.

@

Eulogy's cheeks flush red a bit as the cute little scene plays out. Following the two he closes the front door on the way in.

The the small living room and kitchen are openly connected to each other, the carpet holding a deep navy color. One of the notable features around the house is the collection of native American ornaments, ranging from art pieces to mini statues and even decorations like dream catchers.

Eulogy's mother sits on the couch still hugging the filly,

"Ohhhoho aren't you just a cute little princess?" She continues with the cooing, surprisingly unlike what Luna expected she seems younger of age for her grandmother.

Eulogy takes a seat in a chair near them.

Still basking in the attention, one question began to rise in the filly's mine. Her grandmother had called her a princess. Usually she took it as a pet name like her dad always said. However, the way her grandma said it sounded... different. "Grandma, am I a real princess?" She asked, looking from her to her dad. She still however kept her smile.

@

"Why of course you! " Grandmother continued with the cooing, "Son why didn't you get her a crown! Silly boy." She nags at Eulogy.

Eulogy just chuckles, but hiding within the real answer to the question, but sticking with the answer of a pet name.

"I'm working on that." He replies,

"Why don't you go fix her a snack?" She asks him, without hesitation he obeys and enters into the kitchen.

"Eully such a good young man. Is he giving you lots of love?" She asks the little filly, who is now resting in her grandmother's lap.

The filly took it as the pet name, seeing her joking in the manner. She then cuddled in the woman's lap. She would have loved to be with her grandmother and play, but she was still a growing filly. And after all the joy she had, she needed some rest. Cuddling in her lap, Luna tucked her under one of her wings and blissfully fell asleep.

@

Eulogy returns and looks down at the sleeping pony. He smiles and gently reaches down petting her softly.

"She's just the precious little thing." His mother speaks, carefully she places Luna onto the couch covering her up with a blanket.

"Sleep well little princess." Eulogy whispers

Within her slumber, the mare's horn lit ever so lightly. She was beginning to dream. And within that dream, she saw a mare. A tall white mare. She had both wings and a horn. Her main was multicolored, however it hung down. Lifeless. She was crying.

"Oh luna... Im so sorry..."

"...Luna?" The mare said, wondering who this mare was in her dream.

@

Luna begins to awaken from her nap. Eulogy sits across from her on the recliner, across from the room the television is on, the news channel is currently present.

"We go now to you live from Hong Kong were our correspondent Mei Wing Chu is on scene." The scene switches to an Asian woman standing before a massive barrier of buses, vehicles, and many other heavy items of steel or concrete,

"Like you mentioned earlier, the Hong King citizens and militia have set barrier blocks along the major entry points into the capital city area to prevent Chinese forces from entering in. And just across about 1000 meters beyond here, a Tank brigade of the Chinese liberation force has set up checkpoints..."

Eulogy notices Luna awaking.

"Hey there sweetie." He says gently smiling to her.

The filly looked to the TV, her eyes watching the citizens bring guns and ammo up to the barricades. They seemed either scared of angered.

"Hey daddy." She said, finally looking up to her dad. She had gotten rather sad, seeing the mare in her dream to view the news. "Um... Why is everyone angry and sad?" She asked, looking back to the TV. They had begun to show an aerial view of the tank companies outside Hong Kong.

@

Eulogy turns off the television, feeling rather guilty he unintentionally exposed her to broadcasting conflicts.

"They... Just some people can't settle differences." He tells her, not knowing how else to tell her.

Eulogy's mother (Amanda we'll say I should've mentioned) enters from the kitchen side.

"Luna sweetie do you want any snacks to take with you before you go? " she asks

Luna nodded to the answer she was given, more saddened about the mare in her dream. She hadn't ever met another pony, so how had she know what this one looked like? However, her thoughts were temporarily put on hold forge question on the snack. Looking up to her grandma, she smiled. "Can in have an apple?" She asked.

After she departed to get it ready, Luna turned to her dad. "Is there other ponies? A white tall one?"

• Brohoof 1