Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, I am Xenzy! I am very new here!

Xenzy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP Forums from a link that someone sent me on a site I play called ROBLOX! After checking it out, I joined.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It started in January of 2014, or so.I was playing Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 on my Xbox 360 I had got for Christmas.I met a brony, and since I was all "Why the hell do you like that? It sucks!", then, he said "Please, watch the show before you hate on it." or something like that.Later that day, since I had legitimately nothing to do, I went on Netflix. I decided to watch MLP: FiM.I was hooked.I kept it secret for a while, in February, I think it was, I admitted I was a brony.

Hi everyone! I'm Xenzy. I've been a brony since January 2014.

So, yeah.

How are you guys? I'm good. B)

• Brohoof 5

Hey there, Xenzy! What's up? 

Welcome to the forums :)

My name is Samurott and it's wonderful to meet you! 

Feel free to add me or message me any time.

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for the friendly welcomes!

I haven't found any online forums besides this where I could just say I am a brony and not get in a huge flame war.

Seems like there needs to be more accepting people in the world. -_-

• Brohoof 4

Hey there @Xenzy, welcome to MLP Forums!

I'm good, thanks for asking. I hope you have an awesome and enjoyable time here on the forums, you may like to check out the Rainbow Dash Fan Club they have some awesome artwork of her that I'm sure you'll enjoy. These forums have something for everyone. :squee:

If you ever need help with anything, or have any questions (even if they're unrelated to the forums) please do not hesitate to flick me a private message, I would be happy to lend a hand. 

To send a private message, just click someones avatar, and then click "send me a message" on their profile. 

~~ I wish you the best of luck, have a fun time on these forums. I hope to see you around! 

• Brohoof 1