Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sweetie Bell

Melody Word

Sweetie Belle: yeah! So pretty and crystaly! Yay! :)

Okay, one question, when Twilight and the gang is on adventures, when Spike's not with them, does he play with the CMC sometimes?

Edited by Brainstorm

Okay, one question, when Twilight and the gang is on adventures, when Spike's not with them, does he play with the CMC sometimes?

Sweetie Belle: yeah, he helps us on crusades sometimes. We don't crusade that much now though,so he just hangs out with us. He is usually busy though.

So, Apple Bloom, both Apple Blooms, how does it feel knowing that there are two of you and you both happen to being dating the same person, but you're the same person as the the other person who's dating that person?

(also, a person on a request thing made this for me)

post-30219-0-57339200-1415331684.jpg

Edited by Discorded Child

That's cool.

Sweetie Belle: yeah.

So, Apple Bloom, both Apple Blooms, how does it feel knowing that there are two of you and you both happen to being dating the same person, but you're the same person as the the other person who's dating that person?

(also, a person on a request thing made this for me)

Both: O.o what?

AB: Well that was confusing. Actually, not that weird.

Applebloom:we are the same person after all, not like we are strangers.

AB: And we have the same personality, so we don't getting jealous or anything about dating the same person.

(Cool!)

Sweetie Belle: yeah.

Both: O.o what?

AB: Well that was confusing. Actually, not that weird.

Applebloom:we are the same person after all, not like we are strangers.

AB: And we have the same personality, so we don't getting jealous or anything about dating the same person.

(Cool!)

So, yeah. CONFUSION TIME GO!

*epic wub sequence with Doctor Who and Barack O-Fucking-Bama*

• Brohoof 1

I thought I made it so SB was in love with MA Scootaloo. Maybe MA Pinkie can solve this, can you?

MA Pinkie: Pinkie will help, yes! The Scootaloo was in the love with the Sweetie Belle, and then she was not. And then you give her the love drink, and she loves other Scootaloo, yes! Pinkie has helpped, yes!

• Brohoof 1

I didn't get Scootaloo a love poison for MA Scootaloo. Hold on, you know what would be funny.

*dials Rumble*

Hey Rumble, come over to Apple Bloom's house.

*Rumble shows up*

Rumble: why am I here again?

Yeah, it's a bit complicated. PINKIE EXPLANATION TIME!

Pinkie: So Scootaloo came to this world from another world. Crazy huh? We call her MA Scootaloo. Well Scootaloo and MA Scootaloo were given love poison, and they both fell in love with Sweetie Belle. Then they broke the poison effects, and Scootaloo and MA Scootaloo got love poisoned into loveing each other. Then end.

Rumble: wow.....