Ask Sweetie Bell

Melody Word

Sweetie Bellle: well yeah. Babs was pretty mean to us, but we forgave her, and now we're all friends. We weren't very smart to not do that for you and Silver Spoon. I'm really sorry.

...You think it's that easy? That we can just "be" friends, and that everything will just be hunky-dory? I. HATE. YOU!

*hysterical*

So why don't you hate me? After all i've done to you, why are you and the rest of your blank flank friends still so happy! I'm the one who's rich! I'm the one who's talented! I'm the one with the cutie mark! So why am I the one who's miserable? It's not fair!

...It's not fair.

*holding back tears*

I don't get it. Why is it that you and your friends are still the better ponies? Why is it, after all i've done to you, you can still be here, just "asking" me to be friends? And why is it, at the end of the day...

*sobbing gently*

I still want nothing more... than to say yes?

Edited by Shimmer5000

...You think it's that easy? That we can just "be" friends, and that everything will just be hunky-dory? I. HATE. YOU!

*hysterical*

So why don't you hate me? After all i've done to you, why are you and the rest of your blank flank friends still so happy! I'm the one who's rich! I'm the one who's talented! I'm the one with the cutie mark! So why am I the one who's miserable? It's not fair!

...It's not fair.

*holding back tears*

I don't get it. Why is it that you and your friends are still the better ponies? Why is it, after all i've done to you, you can still be here, just "asking" me to be friends? And why is it, at the end of the day...

*sobbing gently*

I still want nothing more... than to say yes?

Sweetie Belle: then say yes! If your so sad, you should do something about it. Do whatever you want.:)

Sweetie Belle: then say yes! If your so sad, you should do something about it. Do whatever you want. :)

Is it really that easy? I...

...Sweetie Belle...will you be...my friend...?

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Is it really that easy? I...

...Sweetie Belle...will you be...my friend...?

Sweetie Belle: absolutely! :)

How do you put an emoji or emotion? I'm new here.How do you put an emoji or emotion? I'm new here.

You just type a normal face, and it turns into a emoji. : ) (without space) = :) : ( (without space = :( : wub : (without spaces = :wub: : derp : (without spaces) = :derp: : muffins : (without spaces) = :muffins: that's all I know. :)

Sweetie Belle: a vanilla milkshake please. And you don't have to pay if you don't want to.

*without looking at you*

Are you sure? I'm super rich, you know. I could buy the whole store if I wanted...

• Brohoof 1

*without looking at you*

Are you sure? I'm super rich, you know. I could buy the whole store if I wanted...

Sweetie Belle: yeah, but you shouldn't have to buy everything for everyone just because you can.

• Brohoof 1

Sweetie Belle: yeah, but you shouldn't have to buy everything for everyone just because you can.

You're right, and i'm sorry for testing you. I've had so many ponies try to buddy up to me for my money, i've come to expect it. But you're different.. I feel like I can trust you, Sweetie Belle.

*smiles*

This one's on me.

• Brohoof 1

You're right, and i'm sorry for testing you. I've had so many ponies try to buddy up to me for my money, i've come to expect it. But you're different.. I feel like I can trust you, Sweetie Belle.

*smiles*

This one's on me.

Sweetie Belle: :) thanks.

I guess. It just has some really good sweets. :)

Ooh, I looove sweets! I actually happen to know the mare there, too; Pinkie Pie planned my cutie cenera! It was great, until!... oh yeah. Sorry about that.

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, I looove sweets! I actually happen to know the mare there, too; Pinkie Pie planned my cutie cenera! It was great, until!... oh yeah. Sorry about that.

It's ok. :)

you been in a fight with your friends recently?

No, they just aren't here. Actually, I don't even know where they are.

It's ok. :)

Heh, remind to stop apologizing for everything, that must get really annoying! Anyway, we're here~

Silver Spoon?!

...Hi, Diamond. Sorry...I gotta go.

*dejected*

O...okay. Bye...

*hurries to leave*

is there any moment of your past you wanna change?

Not really. :)

Heh, remind to stop apologizing for everything, that must get really annoying! Anyway, we're here~

Silver Spoon?!

...Hi, Diamond. Sorry...I gotta go.

*dejected*

O...okay. Bye...

*hurries to leave*

Is everything ok? You sound a bit upset....

...We haven't talked to each other in a while. Every time we bump into each other, she leaves, and now, she won't even look at me.

Oh..... well maybe it will get better later? I don't really know how to help with that.

Oh..... well maybe it will get better later? I don't really know how to help with that.

It's alright, I wouldn't ask you to; it's something that me and her should deal with. It just kinda...hurts, is all. She's the only friend i've had for years. When I was screaming at you earlier, it was partially because I was really angry because that she had left. When you offered to be friends, I just lost it.

• Brohoof 1