Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good Image Editing Software for Mobile?

ZomBrony

Yes, I know I could and would be better to just use my computer. But this is something that just came up and I won't always be able to get to my computer. So what would a good, preferably free art software be on Android? I want something with plenty of potential but remains easy to use like Gimp. Any recommendations?

I have no recommendations for art programs on android, I have one myself but I stick to using my computer for drawing/coloring, with the occasional pencil drawing.
Gimp is probably the best you can get without paying money. 

• Brohoof 2

Not entirely sure....I found these through a quick Google search though.  http://www.creativebloq.com/digital-art/10-art-apps-android-tablets-5132689

Sketcher Lite and Skitch are the only 2 free ones on that list I'm afraid. :( Seems if you want something decent, you might have to pay for it.

I have no recommendations for art programs on android, I have one myself but I stick to using my computer for drawing/coloring, with the occasional pencil drawing.

Paint.NET Is a pretty awesome free Photoshop/art program too. I use it along with GIMP for my stuff. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Wow. How did I not think of that? I actually use Gimp on my computer too and I love it! I never would have thought to search the app store for it though. Thank you!

Hmm. The mouse is a bit confusing, but it seems to work just fine. That's very cool.

If you don't mind paying a little, and have an iphone, Art Studio is amazing. I bought it about three years ago and use it for everything. It's basically photoshop for the iphone. 

I don't think Artstudio is on android, Possibly, I haven't checked..