Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Achievement Unlocked!

Rainbow Eclipse

OOC

@@Doc Monochrome, @@Photon Jet, @,

"Come on, clock, don't fail me now..." said a red stallion to himself, as he stared through the window of Ponyville Arcade, his nose pressed against the window. Three... two... one...

The stallion who was manager of the building rolled his eyes at the enthusiasm of the waiting Pegasus and opened the door.

Not even a full second later, Riley was bounding in, eager to try out the new game machine installed.

"Ooh! Ooh! I wonder what game this is?" he said with great excitement.

~~~Player Commands~~~

Meet up and get acquainted.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

post-27192-0-58026700-1413643706_thumb.png

A few mere minutes before the Arcade was to open, Moonlit, thanks to his wings, was resting ontop of said arcade in the bask of the night, but that morning he was looking down on all the other ponies who was there before the placed open, like him, he only napped on the roof though.

His attention was caught by a particular red stallion down below, his nose pressed against the window, and his eyes beaming, then again, who could blame him? Moonlit knew what it was like to be fascinated with a video game at some point in their life. Plus, Moonlit was just as excited as everypony else was. So he flew down from his spot on the roof, surprisingly, no one had noticed him until he flew down.

@@Shadowking58,

After hearing the sound of hooves touching the ground, Riley looked behind him to see a Pegasus stallion with a green mane and a hat.

"Hiya!" Riley greeted the new pony. "I bet you're here because of the new game, huh?" Hopefully, the game had multiplayer. Games were always more fun that way.

@Rainbow Eclipse

A pink pony blasted her way to the window of the arcade, practically hogging a good part of the window. "THERE IT IS!!" She then noticed she had pushed passed a stallion. "Sorry! I didn't see you there. I'm Fuchsia, are you here for the new game too?!!" She then angrily faced the window and pounded on the door. "OPEN UP!!! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE HOGGING IT!" Then she turned back to Riley with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Hello" He says. "I assume your here for the same reason I am, to play the new game, right?" Moonlit quickly spiced up a conversation with the new pony.
"Yes, yes, that is the reason I'm here. But I've been on the roof and you didn't even notice. Then again I guess my dark coat played a factor in that."

@Shadowking58

Fushia turned to the dark coated pony, "Camping out on the roof! I wish I'd thought of that, I could have worn the cutest outfit too." *I hope the new game has party mode!* She felt like she was gona burst if she had to wait any more! "Come on, come on, come on!"

• Brohoof 1

Stormlight galloped her way towards the arcade, seeing that there were other ponies who wanted a sample of the new game. She sees the new arcade machine, making her eyes twinkle with excitement. Rubbing her eyes, she still felt tired from stayimg up late just to imagine how it would be like. "Ooh, I assume this was the new installment of the arcade?", she softly asks.

@Stormlight

"Right, and they won't let us in yet! I can't wait any looooonger!!! Fushia then made a groaning sound and spurng back up with a smile on her face, "Hiya! I'm Fushia! Nice to see that theirs at least one other mare that likes arcade games too." She winked at the gray colored mare hoping they won't get to be close friends.

• Brohoof 1

@Stormlight

"Right, and they won't let us in yet! I can't wait any looooonger!!! Fushia then made a groaning sound and spurng back up with a smile on her face, "Hiya! I'm Fushia! Nice to see that theirs at least one other mare that likes arcade games too." She winked at the gray colored mare hoping they won't get to be close friends.

Stormy smiles and introduces herself as well. Uh-huh! The name's Stormlight, though I just like to be call Stormy. I get what you mean, mares can enjoy arcade games if they just look into it!", she exclaims proudly. Even her mom said that these "things" are only for colts and stallions, but she disagreed. She was much of a tomboy after all.

Monochrome had finished with his daily chores for the morning. He was on vacation so he had no work to go to, and was due to meet his girlfriend in two hours. As mono walked by the arcade, he stopped in his tracks to see the hubbub that was ensuing. Peaking his curiosity, Mono walked inside and stood behind the crowd to get a glimpse of what was causing the commotion.

@@Shadowking58@@Pink Brook@@@Doc Monochrome,

Riley was excited at the steady influx of ponies, all here for the same purpose as he.

He looked at the machine. There were all the conventional buttons, and some sort of code on the side.

He inspected the code. It was an order in which to press buttons. "For the ultimate gaming experience!", the headline read.

Riley pressed the buttons.

Some moments passed.

"Well, that didn't do mu-"

*BZZZT!*

Each pony had gotten a flash of light to their eyes.

Riley opened his eyes, and gaped as he looked around. He was on a checkered floor, everything was a vibrant blue colour, and hovering in the air was a giant window, giving a view into the arcade room...

~~~Player Commands~~~

Everyone is now trapped inside the game.

Stormlight felt light-headed as she opens her eyes, only to realize she and the others weren't in the arcade anymore...but a gridlike place. Her jaw dropped when she realized what happened, making her feel frightened of what's in store for the ponies in this stange place.

"Wha? What is this place?!", she questions with curiosity.

Walking around, she sees them confused as well as she was.

Mono's head ached as he opened his eyes. What was once the dusty interior of the shabby little arcade in Ponyvile had....seemingly changed. The color blue backdropped against a black background: the blue bits burning into the back of Mono's skull. A pane of glass seemed to float into the air: revealing what looked to be the arcade they had just been in.

"Goodness me.." He mumbled under his breath. Then, he smiled widely and, in the best impression of an American accent, he said, "The Grid.......a digital frontier...."

Of course, after Mono's delight had ended, he turned to the others...Who were apparently enjoying the situation less than he was.

"Oh...Hullo!" He said: a nervous grin plastered on his face.

Fushia slowly got up and scaned the surrounding. "...Are..ARE WE IN THE GAME??!" Everything was grid-like for miles. Eventually the levels would pop up or something. "So I'm guessing we have to defeat the game to advance. What is this game?" She squinted her eyes but there was nothing for miles. *I hope we have a couple lives, or we're Sieberous treats*

She then jumped to see if she could maybe knock on the big window to call someone over to at least start the game. She jumped but to her surprise, she jumped 2 feet higher than normal! "Wwwooooaaahhh! Oof. Hey! I think we got video game powers!" She jumped around gleefully, making sure her overthrow was still on her back covering her at all times.

Mono walked around a bit and tapped the floor several times before speaking.

"Hmm...it's all pretty much solid ground for miles." He said to himself. "Doesn't seem to be a terminal or port anywhere where I could look up some information."

Mono looks up at Fushia: who was bouncing happily from the looks of it.

"Well at least were affected by the game physics." He said with a smile.

Stormlight was seriously surprised this actually happened; being stuck in a game...literally! Not sure how or what to do, she just looks at Fushia having fun. "Huh, at least somepony is having fun in a situation like this. I wonder...", she squeaks out looking around for anything suspicious.

Mono looks around the area a bit before stopping...

"Hmm...so if this is a game, when are we going to start playing?" He said to himself before looking around a bit more: noticing one of the ponies (Moonlit) was missing.

"Hold up! Anypony around here notice that someone's missing?" He said aloud. "That...That grey-blue one?"

Riley was having the time of his life. Here he was, part of the game, as he'd wished to be when he was a colt.

When somepony pointed out the absence of a pony in the group, Riley looked around.

There was Moonlit, looking at them from the other side of the sceen.

Moonlit noticed as the other ponies were suddenly engulfed in a white light, he felt like he was resistant to it.

After that spectacle was over, he goes over to the machine near where the light was.

He looked into the screen when he saw the ponies he was with earlier inside the game. 
"What the!? How did you get in there?" The ponies inside the game heard him.

"Riley pushed some buttons the WOOP!" As. Fushia talked her words appeared on the window screen. "Cool! I'm in a dialouge! Supercalifragilisticsexpialadoshus!!" Fushia didn't worry about being stuck inside a game, for all she cared, she could jump super high! "I wonder if we can throw fireballs like Mario-ny (XD I don't know)! She playfully flicked her hoof but nothing came out. "Awwww!" She kept jumping around enjoying being up this high without her-um you know whats (refer to OC page).

Stormy sighs and sits down to think for a moment. Being in the game was a lot to process in her mind , with all the game physics to worry about, like lives and all that.

"How the heck are we going to get out of here?", she asks the group of ponies.

If they had to actually beat the game, she was determined to do so.

Monochrome looks around..

"Well, I guess, if the only way is forwards, then forwards we'll go!" He said. Monochrome started walking.

"the big question, of course, is when the game environment will load. So far, were just characters in a superflat land." He continued with a quizzical look. "Also, since no game is without it's Antagonists, if I may ask, how many of you have experience with combat?"

Mono looked at the group...

Moonlit was reading the dialogue that were being spoken by the ponies in the game. It couldn't have been more exciting for him, it was like... something different about this then any game he played before. His new friends were trapped in the game, that much he understood.

"Hey, can you ponies hear me?" Moonlit speaks to what looks like an average outsider as an arcade machine, but to him, it was a way to talk between worlds. 

(edited)

@@Doc Monochrome,

To answer Mono's question, Riley said, "Well, I'm pretty good with it in video games, but in real life? I just try to talk things out peacefully. If that doesn't work, I just throw something at the pony and run."

"Hey, can you ponies hear me?"

Riley turned to Moonlit. "Actually, yeah, we can!"
Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Moonlit heard the voice coming out of the machine, it was surprising to him but it seemed like there was no pony around him who could hear the voices, probably because other ponies were too far away from the machine.

"What are you all doing in the game?" He asked.