Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Transformations and Dental Work

silvadel

Upon changing back  

3 users have voted

1. 1. What would be the status of your teeth?

• All better -- they grow in just as you had them new
    • Major ouchies -- your fillings/crowns are GONE and you don't dare eat anything
    • Somehow the modern material fillings return when you transform back

Lets for example that Twilight Sparkle decided to turn you into a pony for a day... 

And lets say you have quite a bit of dental work, fillings, maybe a crown or two, etc.

When you turned BACK would you have a problem?

And then what if you had lasik?  Would your eyes go back to 20/300 or so or would they still be fixed?

I don't know how transformation magic would work if there would be any... but would the magic keep your injuries around after the transformation process? It's kinda odd :huh:

In a lot of fiction transformation works mean that the transformed party will shed off any and all clothing materials or accessories they're wearing at the time, I imagine this also applied to dental fillings. For the lasik, I think it will stick around as the procedure alters your eyeballs directly.

I don't know how transformation magic would work if there would be any... but would the magic keep your injuries around after the transformation process? It's kinda odd :huh:

In a lot of fiction transformation works mean that the transformed party will shed off any and all clothing materials or accessories they're wearing at the time, I imagine this also applied to dental fillings. For the lasik, I think it will stick around as the procedure alters your eyeballs directly.

It would seem kind of odd for it to maintain injuries.  If it doesn't then transformation magic is a good healing device assuming you survive the transformation.

The crowns had bloomin' well better still be intact, given that I paid £900 for them!   (Don't cycle over black ice and faceplant the road, kids!  That gets expensive yo)

Edited by Lakes Geek

Transformations are weird. Biologically, it should be excruciating, all your muscles and bones rearranging, some snapping all together and disappearing, your brain being rewired(unless you want to have a seizure in 5 seconds), and your organs shifting around and changing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3YbDexcwlQ

This is the most realistic depiction of what should happen during a transformation(somewhat nsfw)

As for dental work, given a pony's size difference, it would probably bloody up your mouth something fierce

Of course, assuming this is magic and not scientific, they go to hammer space and return later

I'll say... well, it's magic, so... it'll obviously have a happy ending! I mean, come on, when has tampering with powerful magic ever cause a problem in the past?

I'll say... well, it's magic, so... it'll obviously have a happy ending! I mean, come on, when has tampering with powerful magic ever cause a problem in the past?

Vegetagrinbg.jpg

darkmagic_zpse4944b39.png

1097160_1400085567386_281_300.jpg

Lesson to be learned here...

• Brohoof 2