Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

'Ello everypony!

Maze

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it by searching in Google. I was looking for a MLP fansite, where I could talk about MLP with other bronies, and share my opinions and voice work... I hope I'm in the right place!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm very open-minded, so I just heard of a show that was good from my friends. I checked it out, and it was love at first sight. I'm also a fan of My Little Pony from before. I loved them as a kid, now they're even better though.

Hello everypony, my name is Corinne and I'm 20 years old and I'm from Sweden. Apologizing for my English before-hand.. I'm sorry! </3 I hope we can understand each other somewhat anyway. :D

I've loved MLP;FiM from the very beginning, I've been watching it ever since it started and I still love it SO much. I've also watched both the Equestria Girls movies. I especially enjoyed the second one, I mean, the MUSIC, wow. Mind-blowing!

My favorite ponies are Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Celestia, but I honestly love all the ponies.. AND Spike. Who doesn't, right?

On my free time, I voice act and sing a lot. Only for fun though since I'm not a very spectacular singer, but I'm working on it and as long as I consider it fun, I will continue doing it.

I'm better at the voice acting thing. I love doing impressions of the ponies and I especially love to voice Fluttershy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUj6MFpXELk Here's an example, if anyone'd like to hear... I get really nervous showing these things to others, but I'm working on getting better, so I'll just go ahead and let you guys have this one.

Anyhow, I'll quit writing so much now. I hope  that I can make friends with some of you, that would be lovely! Let's talk about ponies a lot and admire the amazing animation and voices and... EVERYTHING.

Have nice day!

Hoofbump! /)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums!! The second Equestria Girls film in my opinion is the best haha, good luck on your voice acting :D /) 

Thank you!! I completely agree with you, I loved the whole film.. I didn't see anything wrong with it. Also, those villains! The Dazzlings are simply... Dazzling!  :squee: 

Thanks once again! <33 

Welcome to the forums my friend :) I hope you enjoy being here and can have wonderful time

Is that your voice in that video because it sounds just like real Fluttershy that is amazing good work!

Thanks a bunch!  :wub:  I'm sure I'll love it here! With such a warm and nice welcome, there's barely any doubt!

Why yes, it is my voice in that video.. My goodness, thank you so much! I get really happy hearing that! I'm still working on improving, but making Fluttershy's voice is superfun!  :yay:  <3 Thank you! 

welcome to the forums, Corinne!

and I just have to say, that was a great voice acting you had there. :D good luck with all that, plus your singing, in the future

Thank you! 

Ohh, I really appreciate your sweet comment! Thank you so much!  :squee: Hearing that makes me so excited to improve! I'm gonna keep practicing! Thank you once again. <3

• Brohoof 3

Hey Corinne Welcome to MLP Forums :) I hope you like Being here We are all very Friendly here :) 

Thank you! I have noticed already, how nice you all are, and what very interesting things you're discussing in the threads. I'm very happy for joining, and thank you so much for the warm welcome! <3  :catface:

Hi...whoa......dat voice.  :yay:

..Have a wonderful time here.  :squee:

Oh woah, thank you very much!  :blush: I'm glad you like it, I really do appreciate it.

Thank you, I hope you have a great day!

• Brohoof 1

@,

Welcome to the forums! Sweden, huh? I'm your nextdoor neighbor then!  :squee:

How are you today?

@,

Welcome to the forums! Sweden, huh? I'm your nextdoor neighbor then!  :squee:

How are you today?

Thanks a bunch! Oh, you're from Denmark! Hoho, I did your flag-thing right back at you, neighbor. 

I've been to Denmark a few times before actually. Legoland, the HUGE moving mountains of sand.. All that! I even tasted rød pølse! Silly question coming through, do you as a Den, even like pølse? :please:  I don't even remember what I thought of it.. I think I didn't like it too much, because of the odd "shell".

Such a nice country, anyway. Have you ever been to Sweden?  :muffins: 

Sorry, I just let my fingers go crazy, writing a lot of random things there.. I hope I'm not too much.

I'm doing well, thank you. Kry som en nötkärna! How about you?  :lol:

@

Huge moving mountains of sand?  :blink:

And yes, I've been to Sweden multiple times. In Stockholm and Malmø the majority of the times, to be more precise (mostly because you swedes have some crazy clothing sales up in there):P

And I'm doing great - just kicking back with some icewater, planning on watching a movie or two.  ;)

(edited)

@Royce

Yeah, the sand dunes! And the lighthouse among all those sand dunes, like in this picture. I remember that I had to walk pretty far to get there, and that I got sand everywhere.  ^_^  I couldn't see the whole lighthouse at that time though, 'cause the sand dunes had burried it, so I only saw the very top of it.

I see! I knew that we had cheap sales, but I didn't know that it was any different from Denmark. That's interesting to know.  :catface:

I live pretty close to Stockholm, so I've been there a lot. Such rush all the time! I haven't been to Malmö very much though. I think I prefer Malmö before Stockholm, to be honest.

That sounds really nice! Icewater, it's the best drink when you're thirsty, no doubt.  :toldya:

May I ask what movies you're planning on watching? 

Edited by rosenflickan

@,

Oh, THOSE sand dunes. :lol:

Sweden, suprisingly enough, have some really low prices for jackets and other outdoorwear, during Fall in particular. That's when everyone hits Malmø, buying stuff.  -_-

I'm currently planning on re-watching Ted and possibly the first Lord of the Rings movie.  :wacko: