Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another One for the Herd

Sekr Gray

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I want to be more social, and an addicted friend got me interested enough to try it.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Love cartoon/animation, so I was always interested in that aspect. GF was a fan of the show,so I figured "Why not?" Now I'm an even bigger fan than her...

E'ening ya'll.

I'm just another lad that has been encouraged/persuaded/exhorted to join this wonderful site, or at least make an account for it finally. (No more stalking people as anon, it seems)

So, now you can add one more laddie to this herd :3

• Brohoof 3

Heyo! Welcome as an official member! You definitely will learn how to be more social if you stay active :) if you ever want to talk to someone, message me :D

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everypony. I already know I'll be active here, if only to escape some other time sinks, or just get some more idea for art.

Welcome to the forums Sekr(or whatever you prefer to be called)

And aye, the name Sēkr be just fine on here, it's just usernames are funky and won't allow the accent marks  >_>

I Blame the Norse for it.

• Brohoof 1

welcome to the forums...... another eyepatched oc? good you and I will get along just great you can't see it in this image of my oc but he also wears an eyepatch

hopefully your stay with us is a long and good one

• Brohoof 1