Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need HELP with names for OC

PonyPal123

Ok so after a lot of work I finally have come up with an OC that I’m happy with and I have almost finished I just need help with her name. Here is some info about her:

Species: Unicorn

Backstory:

As a young filly growing up she lived with her younger brother, mum and dad until he was called away to be the captain of the royal guard for princess Celestia. They weren’t very rich but they weren’t poor either, they lived on what they earned by selling potions and natural medical cures  which her mother made from a special crystal which was only found up in Mount Fairfeather not far from where they lived. They hardly socialized and never went out much due to the cold weather. Most of the time the snow would have frozen over the roads making it very hard to get past.  Although when she did get the chance to go out she spent most of her time in museums and art galleries learning and studying everything about anything mainly to do with history which she is so fascinated by. She currently lives in Vanhoover with her brother.

Cutie Mark:  Her cutie mark shows three different   and unique snowflakes floating along in the winter breeze.

Personality: She is a kind and gentle pony, she is open to other ponies ideas and opinions but doesn’t think it’s right for anypony to force their ideas onto somepony else. She knows right from wrong but doesn’t make others feel bad for doing something they didn’t know was wrong. She is very smart and she has a love for animals, she even has a baby arctic fox.

So yeah, pretty detailed description you would think I can come up with a name myself but I just can’t think of the right name for her. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated. BTW her body colour is blue and she has a light blonde mane/tail.

[attachment=138195:Scan0005.jpg]

post-30844-0-55744600-1419286272_thumb.jpg

Rational Rime

Rime-an accumulation of granular ice tufts on the windward sides of exposed objects that is formed from supercooled fog or cloud and built out directly against the wind

Or Reason Rime

Or Rime Reason

Edited by DexterousWings

Ursa, Neva (NAY-vuh), Glacia, Aurora, Tundra, Stella-Maris.

That's all I got. They all for the most part relate to snow or the North Pole in some way.

Have you come up with any already, or some that you like the sound of?

You should first figure out how you want it to sound. There are elegant names, silly names, peppy names, cool names, etc.

Also, what does her cutie mark represent?

Edited by AmberDust

Have you come up with any already, or some that you like the sound of?

You should first figure out how you want it to sound. There are elegant names, silly names, peppy names, cool names, etc.

Also, what does her cutie mark represent?

Well i would like two names for her like Twilight Sparkle or Pinkie Pie and i would like it to be elegant sounding like Rarity. I think her name should have something to do with snow or ice or anything cold, i like the sound of crystal or aurora cause they are normally seen i cold places.

Her cutie mark represents her talent of creating special snowflakes that help a certain crystal grow and it also represents her being unique and unlike any pony else.

So i hope that gives you some ideas to what her name could be  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i have come up with a name and the name is ...

CRYSTAL RIME  :D

i want to thank everyone of you for all your suggestions but i personally think that crystal rime suits her personality cutie mark and colours the best

• Brohoof 2