Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

zombienixon

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: How anyone finds anything these days. Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw the page for FiM on Know Your Meme. It had links to Season 1 episodes, I started watching them from the beginning, and it just went from there.

I've been lurking here for about a week or so, and figured I'd get this over with.  I've been watching the show since about late 2011, and didn't really start interacting with the fandom in any significant way until a little over 2 years ago.  More recently I've begun collecting the toys since I've gotten out of school and started working.  I've been fairly active on a forum for collectors, but I figured I'd sign up here too, to interact more with the brony side of MLP.  It's about where I started at, so no harm in going full circle.

In any case, this place is fairly active, and has more people closer to my own age...and gender, as well, though that never bothered me.

And, that's about it.

• Brohoof 5

Welcome!!!! and i'm Really happy you are no longer a lurker lol and am super excited to have another brony on the website if you have any questions plz feel free to ask anyone :P

chicken_pie_by_deathpwny-d52alyu.gif

• Brohoof 2

sorry for being late to welcome you! (man, so many of my posts are starting with that.  :unsure: ) anyways, welcome to the forum! i see you're still a blank flank! i recommend going on the episode specific forums and giving your opinion on a few episodes (just don't spam!  :please: ) starting new topics are also a good way in case you have any good ideas for some. once you become a muffin i recommend checking out the forum games!  they're a good way to waste your life a way pretending to lick other people's avatars on a website about ponies! not that that's a bad thing! the games are more awesome than they sound.  :derp:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1