Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Yall...

Silver Flower

(edited)

Yes, I said Ya'll. I’m a sweet tea drinking southern girl and say it out loud as well as yander and ain’t.

I’m Sarah and I’m twenty seven. I like cats, baseball, cats, collecting baseball cards, cats, reading, cats and obviously MLP: FIS. Sadly I have only seen the first four episodes.

… There really needs to be a DVD of season one. That way I don’t have to wake up at two am to download episodes from Itunes so I don’t use up or download useage. (FYI NEVER GO WITH SATELLITE INTERNET)

Oh look.. I’m whining, not a good way to make a first impression. Oh well... social skills are overrated since I’m going to live alone with my cats.

I like Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle but Pinkie Pie has made me laugh more than any pony.

"Bats! Bats on my face!"

Umm..... did I mention I like cats?

Edited by Silver Flower
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums, Silver Flower. Hope you like it around here.

First season is up on Netflix if you don't feel like waiting for DVD.

Cats, cats everywhere!

Welcome to the forums! Your going to love it here! Also, to solve your episode viewing problems, use YouTube! They have full episodes all over the place there! Also, I forgot, do you like cats?

Thanks for the greetings.^^

Sadly I can't use youtube as I would use all my download usage in one episdoe and then be reducced to speeds slower than dial up for tweenty four hours.

I can watch short clips like the welcome vid though.