Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Am I the only one who..." Game

Odyssey

A lot of people do but not me personally. My parents don't mind since I'm female and they've seen me watching the show and I knew the fandom since 11 years of age. So they wouldn't think it's weird for a 11 year old to watch MLP because I would have been considered a target audience fan. Even if I considered myself as a young female Brony/Pegasister. They don't seem to care that I still watch it now 13. But a lot of people still do the same thing so you shouldn't worry.

Am I the only one who actually likes Minecraft in this forum game? I'm not crazy for it but everyone here hates it (well, it's better with the mods of course.)

You're not alone, actually. I love Minecraft. Next to Garry's Mod, I've clocked almost 200 hours on Minecraft.  ;)

Am I the only one who wonders why people on the Internet fight about the simplest things?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You're not alone, actually. I love Minecraft. Next to Garry's Mod, I've clocked almost 200 hours on Minecraft. ;)

Am I the only one who wonders why people on the Internet fight about the simplest things?

Good to see another person who actually loves it on this game. ;)

I want those pretty badly and almost any merch for MLP! D:

Am I the only one who dislikes Roblox (mainly for the game itself? The children who play it are bad enough but I find the gameplay awfully dull.)

Edited by 5NightsAtFazbear

You're not alone, man. I've given up on ROBLOX. It's just utter crap. You want this? Well, better pony up for Builder's Club.

Am I the only one who wonders if we'll ever make contact with an alien civilization?

(edited)

I wonder about such things too. Especially as a little girl I wondered if any mysterious civilization existed under our noses.

Am I the only one who prefers Big Hero 6 (and Wreck It Ralph too as well as Tangled for specifically Disney Princess movie) over Frozen not because how overrated Frozen is but because for the actual movies themselves?

Nope. But for me if there is extra cheese and stuffed crust and no veggies and olives (also pepperoni since I'm Muslim and allgeric to pepperoni ironically) then I'm good.

Am I the only one who thinks Colgate/Minutte's personality in Amending Fences should have been Lyra's personality and Lyra's actual personality in the 100th episode is dull and "meh"?

Probably not. I personally change mine every time I feel that it's run it's course.

Am I the only one who thinks that Black Ops 3 should have a zombie map creator that's more advanced than the WaW one?

Nope. I had the same problem. That's when I just decided to turn off the Status update notifications.

Am I the only one who thinks that Nacht Der Untoten was the worst zombie map?

(edited)

Nope. My friend downright hated it and I hadn't checked it out yet.

Am I the only one who has a sibling or other family member on MLPForums?

No. A couple of my friends have siblings on here. I don't,though.

Am I the only one who hasn't played the Black Ops 2 zombies maps? 

I played a bit of it and watched some gameplay. Don't really have a opinion on it but a lot of my friends hadn't checked it out yet.

Am I the only one who thought the part when Big Mac became a alicorn princess in the new episode when Big Mac was transforming that it looked like a Sailor Moon reference?

(edited)

Nope. I tried as well. But,no matter what,I couldn't find a single thing that looked right.

That's when I just gave up and went with songs and gifs.

Edit: Probably not. 

Am I the only one who doesn't like football?

Edited by Mystery

(edited)

By Sane I mean am I the only one who isn't obsessed and a rapid fan and the only one who respects haters and other people's opinions.

And I don't have a permit yet since I'm only 13. :P

Am I the only one who dislikes the jokes used in Littlest Pet Shop and thinks the show has dull and awfully boring jokes?

Nope, I dislike Littlest Pet Shop in general and the jokes are one of the reasons why.

Am I the only one who avoids online gaming in Call of Duty and Team Fortress 2 because of all the annoying little kids?