Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Simple fluttershy head drawn on ms paint (First ms pony)

MindaFan

So i wanted to draw a pony but i only had ms paint (which i am not very experianced with) so i drew a fluttershy, which i think is pretty good considering i have never drawn ponies on ms paint.

so please post your thoughts on this and constructive critsim is Ok but haters aren't going to do anything other than be mere commenters so thank you for taking the time to look at this post ;)

Peace

Sorry guys derped out a little but here is your picturepost-31720-0-25086700-1424890216_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

Really good for your first pony AND in ms paint. Did you use a mouse or a tablet?

I used a mouse but sometimes I scream at it for lagging. yeah i can be a bit crazy Lol

Looks good for the software you are using. May I suggest Inkscape? It's free and great for digital art :) from what I've seen anyway (ive got it).

I am downloading as i comment

I used a mouse but sometimes I scream at it for lagging. yeah i can be a bit crazy Lol

maybe if you plan to do more, think about looking at getting a tablet to draw with (makes things 1000% easier) and getting a hold of better programs for drawing like mentioned above

maybe if you plan to do more, think about looking at getting a tablet to draw with (makes things 1000% easier) and getting a hold of better programs for drawing like mentioned above

I'm broke and to young to work I only have a little money in my savings box

Erm my download box is stuck in the corner

I will say though. Inkscape takes a little while to get used to. But the controls aren't all that difficult with it.

Yeah I'm having a little trouble with the controls but I'll get there

I installed inkscape but then my bucking dad deleted it! and when i asked him about it he started whining about viruses and malware AND NOW FIREFOX WON'T WORK SO I'LL HAVE TO USE POP-UPS LAG GOOGLE CHROME   :angry:

(Face on keyboard) 

• Brohoof 1

One dose = the swag

All tho if you make a full body shot it wood be 20%cooler

I installed inkscape but then my bucking dad deleted it! and when i asked him about it he started whining about viruses and malware AND NOW FIREFOX WON'T WORK SO I'LL HAVE TO USE POP-UPS LAG GOOGLE CHROME   :angry:

(Face on keyboard)

I feel you there man I'm a big gamer so when minecraft could only work of 40 fps I was a bit. also my Google chrome has a run of pop up ads and stuff (cuz like 3 year's ago I was dumb and downloaded a run of you know the carp that messed I'm my computer)

post-32323-0-17810400-1424965418_thumb.jpg

post-32323-0-11021600-1424965782_thumb.jpg

(Face on keyboard)

Umm... I want to say sorry just in case (i don't know why I want to. I used google chrome in the first place :P). But is your dad one of those parents who think they know about computers but they really have no clue?