Guess what happened with the computer guy at my school today.

Probably Lee

So at my school we have only 1 guy who runs the computers and etc, Mr. Madeupname. Imagine a wide, not overweight just wide, bearded man. For being a computer guy he REALLY intimidates kids around the school, perhaps from him not talking much and having a quiet deep voice and ONLY seeming neutral, or rarely angry. Now i think he has a good rap with me, we don't talk much, but he has allowed me to do some controversial things, like accessing DOSBOX on my laptop or a few other programs, because he is a computer guy, and we don't have any others around except for me. He sometimes turns websites on for me. Now i was walking down the hall and asked him why forums were blocked( ;)) , and he said because it can be a cispool for terrorists and illegal activity, which is true I suppose. after a noticable second of hesitation i asked if mlp forums could be unblocked as i have yet to meet a rude person on here. after a too long second of awkwardness, he said, :confused::o "lets talk about this later." I walked around the corner of the hall and exploded in laughter. Mabye i should of asked him if he knew what bronies were first? :lol:

• Brohoof 5

KILL IT!

That's good to hear that he didn't block the forums. And I don't think you should have told him what bronies are because he should get a clear idea of who they are after you mentioned "MLP Forums".

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

my bad, i meant he has not unblocked it  :please:

For being a computer guy, he is kinda jocky.

I bet he does know what bronies are though, whether or not he judges, the world will never know

KILL IT!