Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice Of Life: Canterlot (SoL/Romance)

dedacct6

(edited)

@@dashian500

@@Littlecandylulu903

Sketchy followed them down to Grell's shop, and led them to the room which he was going preform the action on the bats *this is definitely not a very settling room, and definitely spent help my trust for what Grell is about it do here* sketchy continued to look around the place with a skeptic look on his face.

Edited by Pelate

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grill smirked "I told you it would involve dark magic" grell said setting the bats on a table that had runes all over it grell began casting a spell his horn glowing with drak Magic he put his horn on a rune and cast the spell the bats wings grew and the began to fly as grell cast another speed putting them to sleep "alright no time for celebration I still need to make this spell mobile...and hopefully convert it to non dark magic so I can show the princess" grell said as he was rushing around writing in scrolls and grabbing items as the bats sleep "soon they royal guard will be prepared for any spell"

@@Lightning Roller@@Pripyat Pony,

(Sorry that I'm late everyone, I've been pretty sick with a sinus infection, and have been unable to do practically anything besides watch YouTube videos and eat XD)

Richard woke up in his hotel room with a pounding headache, dazed and confused. 'What happened last night?' he thought to himself. Looking around the room, he saw that it was a mess, a broken vase of flowers, curtains ripped from the windows, a table split in half, and so on. 'I wish I could remember, it seems like whatever happened was pretty fun.' Getting out from the curtains he used as a makeshift blanket, even though the bed was right next to him, he walked into the bathroom and got ready for the day ahead, well, what was left of it. He had heard of a new group that was going to be playing in Canterlot, and as he wanted to start a solo career on the side, and be known for more than just Daft Pony, he thought it would be cool to do an album highlighting up and coming stars, with a group featured in each song. He headed from his penthouse suite to the elevator. He went down to the first floor and headed across the street to a little cafe he always visited when he came to Canterlot. Fortunately for him, when he entered a group of ponies left, freeing up some space of the mostly full building. After he was seated, he overheard some ponies talking about music, and zoned in on their conversation. He knew eavesdropping was wrong, but these ponies seemed rather interesting, not to mention the mare looked rather cute. 'I hope they aren't dating,' he thought to himself.

@@Lightning Roller, "I'd love to see all around the city," Serendipity replied with a smile. "I've never been here before, so what do you think I ought to see? And yes, the ponies here are very stuck up. It's very different back home; we're all very friendly towards visitors, especially since now ponies can visit."

Lightning looks up for a moment, thinking to himself before he speaks, "Well the royal garden is quite nice this time of year. If you like sweets, I know a good doughnut shop not too far from here. Sometimes its just nice to walk around town and see what you can find, whether its locally run shops or street performers."  He looks at serendipity, "What would you like to see first?"

@@Lightning Roller, "I'd like to see the royal garden first, cuz I've eaten a lot so I think that I need a walk to work it off!" Serendipity giggled. "Afterwards perhaps, we can just walk around the city and like you said, see what we can find. I would like to visit the doughnut shop tho; I could pack some up to send home to my parents."

Lightning laughs at the mares joke, "Then the royal gardens it is!" lightning stands up, stretches his wings, and pulls his saddle bags and guitar onto his back. He looks over to serendipity and smiles, "Shall we be on our way?" He says as he motions to the door.

Serendipity smiled at Lightning and said, "Yes, we shall," before picking up her saddlebags and placing them on her back. She eagerly followed Lightning out the door of the cafe, looking forward to their outing in the royal gardens, which she had heard of but never seen.

'Well, so much for finding out anything from them, although I wouldn't mind a stroll through the royal gardens myself,' Richard thought. Richard ordered his food and scarfed it down with such speed and tenacity that many of the other customers guffawed at him. Richard, slightly embarrassed, decided he would head to the gardens immediately. He left several extra bits on the table in his rush out the door, but he didn't mind.

Lightning looked around as they walked, the sounds of vendors and ponies bartering, the local music playing in the distance, He loved these sounds, "you know.... One of my best friends is in the royal guard and from what he's told me, they are putting in a new statue today." He looks over to serendipity, "If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" He blushes slightly at the question, but turns his head to try and hide it.