Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Story of Blueberry Waffle (1x1)

MozillaToast

(edited)

- The Story pf Blueberry Waffle -

OOC - https://mlpforums.com/topic/132022-the-story-of-blueberry-waffle/#entry3898236

Tempest rolled around as he squirmed in his bed in vain in an effort to fall back asleep, "Nooo... Just five more minutes..." The sunlight didn't repond. The responded by throwing his pillow at the window in the room and groaning loudly. "I never get what I want do I?" He got out of his bed groggily, his head aching with the abrupt awakening and went into his main living space.

Tempest was a blue pegasus with a blonde and orange mane, browny gray eyes and a cutiemark of a snare drum. He thought today was going to be an average, boring day. Little did he know what was about to occur, today of all days he'd make a new friend. This friend would be a great acquaintance and would eventually lead them on grand and wonderful adventures."Righty... Lets see whats new."

He opened his door to pick up his copy of the paper then walked back in with it held under his wing. He leapt onto his sofa and spead himself over it, after getting comfy enough he turned his attension to his paper, the opening story was about how a chain of shop had gone broke and were selling their stocks at low prices. Tempest looked about his apartment, there was space for some new things and he needed to restock food for the week. He hummed to himself as he put on his saddlebags and head on out to the shops.

Edited by Tempest Shift

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Blueberry Waffle was on a train to Manehattan. He was born in Cloudsdale and he has lived there during his childhood as a seven year old colt. He was moving to Manehattan, so that he could  get himself a job in the big city. His valuables were being transfered by train to his new rented apartment that he is going to move into once he gets there.

Blueberry Waffle was a bright blue pegasus with a blonde mane, dark brown eyes and a cutie mark of a plate of waffles with syrup on them. He was a bit excited to be moving to a new place, but he was also sad that he would miss his own friends in Cloudsdale. He would remember them in his heart. On this very day though, It was unknown to him that he was going to meet a new friend. Somepony that he could hang out with or even go on adventures. He looked out his passenger train window and watched as clouds went by.

Edited by Blueberry Waffle

(edited)

As Tempest arrived at the shop he saw the mass of ponies scrambling to get the best offers. He walked in and headed over to the food section and put the usual things into his basket; Wheat flakes, bread, assorted leaves and to treat himself he got himself a new book to read. After queueing for a long while he finally paid for his groceries and book and set off back home.

As he arrived home he decided that he'd head on over to the local park for a relief walk, bustling tension and activity in a confined space didn't help him with his claustrophobia. Although Tempest knew many people he didn't have that many friends and a quick recall in his head he only counted 6 ponies he'd actually consider friends and none of them lived in Manehatten, he'd be walking alone today. As he finished putting his groceries away he left the book on his coffee table and went to headout to take a wander about the local park which was only a couple of minutes away from his home. But first he decided that he would rest up for a short while, after a few minutes he found himself felling asleep on his couch with the book resting open on his chest.

Edited by Tempest Shift

(edited)

Blueberry Waffle's train was only 4 hours away before it reached Manehatten. To pass the time, he was reading a page in a Ponyville magazine that he recieved on the train for free from a random pegasi.  He was reading the third page of the magazine, the third page of the magazine was talking about the best high quality resturaunts in Manehatten. He thought to himself "Wow, these are some nice fine quality resturaunts that they have in Manehatten. I just might go to a few of them after 5 days of settling into my new apartment."

Blueberry Waffle continued to look through the magazine article, he came across an article about the local park of Manehatten. He said to himself "Wow! This park is surely wonderful and beautiful. Perhaps ill take a nice stroll through there when I get to Manehatten." as he took a small sip from his cup of tea that he ordered on the train.

(edited)

Tempest arrived at the park for 11:10 after having fallen asleep at his home while reading. He knew that at this time there was barely anypony about as they had work and jobs to do, he decided to soak in the view and relax on a bench near the the pond in the centre of the park. From the corner of his eye he could see a train arriving into Manehatten. As it got closer the birds that had roosted in the trees flew off in a flurry of feathers and wings. Looking around at the scenery again once the birds had settled down he noticed the air feeling slightly cooler, then it began to rain. "You've gotta' be kidding me! It's not even midday and it's raining... Ugh." He got up, spread his wings and shook them gently to get most the rain that was soaked in off and took off to the nearest rain shelter, the train station.

Edited by Tempest Shift

(edited)

Blueberry Waffle was sipping his cup of tea while looking out his passenger window as he heard the peaceful sound of raindrops landing on the window. The sound of the rain made him feel relaxed and content. He heard an annoucement from one of the food service mares that the train is arriving in Manehatten. He said to himself "Time sure does fly when your doing something, I hope this rain stops eventually." as he stops reading his magazine article and prepares to leave the train.

The train arrives in the Manehatten train station. Blueberry Waffle allows some mares to exit the train before him, showing his generousity as he said to the mares leaving the train "Go ahead of me, Mares first."

Tempest arrived at the train station, the flight had been in vain as now he was drenched. He shook himself off accidentlly splattering a nearby station warden. "Eh... Sorry, I didn't see you there." He said sheepishly as he apologised to the now dripping warden. After a few minutes ponies rushed in and out of the train station as the passengers swapped over and collected their possessions. Tempest looked outside to see the rain had died down a little but was still enough to leave a pony looking like they'd had a long swim after being outside for more than a few minutes. He regretted not packing a coat, no matter how cumbersome they were.

(edited)

Blueberry Waffle exited the train with a smile on his face, holding the magazine article that he was reading. He looked around and saw that the rain had died down a bit. He thought to himself "Wow! This trainstation looks great! I cant wait to explore the rest of Manehattan. But first, ill finish reading a certiain article on the 5th page of my magazine." As he sat down on a nearby bench in the trainstation and continued reading the certain article that he was on.

@@Blueberry Waffle

Tempest looked around after shaking himself off away from any grumpy wardens, he just wanted to sit down and wait for the rain to stop and to head back home and finish his book. he saw a lone pegasus sat down on a bench by himself, deep in a magazine. "Um hi. You wouldn't mind if I sat next to you until the rain clears up would you?" He asked the pegasus behind the magazine with a hopeful smile.

(edited)

@

Blueberry Waffle put down his magazine and said to the pegasus next to him with a friendly smile "Sure, I don't mind at all if you sit next to me. I am also waiting for the rain to clear up as well, I was just reading an article in this magazine about the latest fashion for stallions. And by the way, who are you?"

(edited)

@@Blueberry Waffle

"Thanks, I'm Tempest Shift. Sorry about being wet an' all. I was admiring the scenery by where I live at a park and the rain came outta' nowhere. Can't wait to get home and dry off next to a warm fire and a good book." He sat himself down and tried to stick his flopped over mane back up, however it was far too wet. "So anyway, what brings you to the big city?" He asked, hoping to strike up conversation to break the silence.

Edited by Tempest Shift

(edited)

@

Blueberry Waffle says to him in reply "Your welcome. I forgive you for being wet. My name is Blueberry Waffle, I moved to the big city in order to get a job here and I already rented an apartment. Even though I will miss all my friends in Cloudsdale, I will never forget them. I also heard about the great resturaunts they have here in Manehattan."

(edited)

@@Blueberry Waffle

"They are pretty good, mind you after living here for a while I guess I've just gotten used to it." He scratyed his head womdering the last time he'd visited a resterant. Must've been... Sometime the year before on his birthday. Looking back to the pegasus next to him he had to ask, "So what did you see here that made you want to come down here from up in the sky city?" I'd love to be up there, the weather never sucks and theres so much stuff up there that's cooler. Granted they are a bit racist and they have a lot of secrets the governing bodies hide and that crime is a lot more common there... Actually yeah I like here more. If you'd like I can show you around the city after the rain dies off." He realized he'd contradicted his own question and decided to ignore himself.

Edited by Tempest Shift

(edited)

@

Blueberry Waffle says to him "Well. I heard that buisness down in Manehatten in simply fantastic. There are many tourist attractions that are pretty popular and the jobs pay well.  When i had a job in Cloudsdale, I barely got paid anything and my boss pretty much stiffed me. In Cloudsdale, I was a chef working in a cafe. But my job was aparently low wage, which seemed rediciolous to me. So i quit that job and decided to work in the weather factory. Of course, it wasn't an easy job. But the wage was a bit higher than the lower wage I had working in that cafe. And about the racism, I never heard anything racist in Cloudsale. I was probably missing out on a lot of stuff because i didn't really go out anywhere much in Cloudsdale. The government secrets seem like a mystery to me as well, I just thought of Cloudsdale as my home and didn't really think that there was secrets behind the government. And I wouldn't mind if you showed me around Manehatten."

@@Blueberry Waffle

Tempest nodded, "Yeah, the pay over here is much better than back there and the people tend to be nicer here too." After a few moments Tempest noticed that the rain had died down. "So, you want me to show you about or do you wanna' settle in to your home first?" He got up and stretched his wings out. "'Cuz I got no plans for t'day, it's all down to you Blue."

(edited)

@

Blueberry Waffle thought about it for a moment and said to him "Actually, ill settle down in my apartment first. want to come along with me?, I could use some help unpacking my stuff from my house in Cloudsdale. My apartment is 10 blocks down from the Mane Fair Hotel. I heard that hotel is very fancy."

@@Blueberry Waffle

Tempest nodded, "Quite snobish too, they don't let you into the reception without a certification." He shook his head, he didn't like it when somepony acted better than the other ponies around him. He then recalled Blueberry asking for help for moving in. "Sure thing, your new home isn't too far from where I live so thats good. Theres a nice park right over by the hotel, the same one I was admiring before I got rained on and ended up here." He made a mental note to ask the local council for more rain shelters around the park area. "So, where did you say your house was again?"

(edited)

@

Blueberry Waffle said to him "My apartment is 10 blocks away from the Mane Fair Hotel, I am glad it isn't too far. I also don't like it either when somepony thinks that they are better than me or everypony in Equestria. Not everyone in Equestria is perfect though, everypony makes mistakes many times in their life. I rather not be snobby, I would rather be a generous pegasi to those around me. After all, generousity is a good thing and I like it."

@Blueberry Waffle

Tempest smiled, "'Bout time somepony round here had a good mindset like that." He got up quite quickly then stumbled around a moment, "Sorry, headrush." He shook his head and blinked a few times. "Anyway... Lets head over to your place eh?" He asked Blueberry happy with the speed the weather had cleared up in.

@

Blueberry Waffle smiled as well, then he said to him in reply "Yes, lets head on over to my place. My stuff should be delievered there by now, I hope there is no delay. But if there is, then I don't waiting at all for my valuables to arrive." As he got up from the bench and started walking to his apartment with Tempest Shift following behind him.

@@Blueberry Waffle

Tempest followed behind Blueberry humming to to himself to occupy the traveling time. They stopped at the Mane Fair Hotel for a moment to get their bearings and find Blue's new home. "So, according to you, your home should be just down there." Tempest pointed towards a neon lit street with Vacancy signs outside. Tempest squinted down the street and was silent in though for a moment, "Yeah! There it is, just next to the bar, well at least your not too far from a drink." He said jokingly, giving Blueberry a playful wink.

(edited)

@

Blueberry Waffle chuckled and smiles, then he says in reply "If I ever do go for a drink that is. But yeah, we've arrived at where my apartment is located. It's an average sized apartment building." As he walks over to his apartment with Tempest following him. They both enter the apartment and looked at it. The boxes that were filled Blueberry's valuables from his previous home in Cloudsdale were sitting in the middle of the empty living room. Most of the boxes had furniture inside while some had small items had small framed pictures. His suitcase was also sitting by the moving boxes and there was 18 boxes in total.

@@Blueberry Waffle

Tempest looked around the room, letting out a long whistle. "This outta' be fun to unpack eh? 18 boxes? No problem!" He got to work on the closest box to him, ripping off the lid and unpacking it gentally next to him. "So uh... Why'd you keep one of there?" He asked holding out a sock puppet.

(edited)

@

Blueberry Waffle said to him "Oh, I liked that sock puppet when I was a young foal. I kept because i wanted to keep a peice of my childhood with me." As he carefully unpacked 2 big boxes that had a coffee table and a table lamp. He then unpacked another box that had a picture frame with a photo inside, the photo was a picture of himself as a foal. He picked up the photo and looked at it.

@@Blueberry Waffle

"Oh ok, nice." He snooped around at more of his things and unpacked another box. He glanced over at the photo he had. "So that was you, how long ago?" He asked, trying to contiue the conversation despite his absent thoughstream as he searched through.boxes of old memories and possessions. Granted he wasn't a nosey pony, just too curious for his own good.