Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Fierceness of Frost

The Pixelated Pony

@,

"I don't buy that for a second," said Mist to Sparkle, "I know a fast pony when is see one and you are one of the fastest I've ever seen," Mist landed on the ground. As Mist walked his stomach grumbled. "Man I'm hungry," said Mist as he looked for somewhere to eat. Suddenly he spotted a café. He turned to Sparkle, "Hey Sparkle you wanna maybe grab some breakfast at that café over there?  After all it's hard to explore on an empty stomach."

Edited by Dapper Charmer

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

"I don't buy that for a second," said Mist to Sparkle, "I know a fast pony when is see one and you are one of the fastest I've ever seen," Mist landed on the ground. As Mist walked his stomach grumbled. "Man I'm hungry," said Mist as he looked for somewhere to eat. Suddenly he spotted a café. He turned to Sparkle, "Hey Sparkle you wanna maybe grab some breakfast at that café over there?  After all it's hard to explore on an empty stomach."

" R...really Mist T...thank you " Sparkle walked closer to Mist and looked like she was gonna kiss him but instead she gave him a playful nip on the ear "so yeah... I didn't really think about breakfast another thing wrong with me... " Sparkle sighed (why do I even bother Anymore?) She thought

" R...really Mist T...thank you " Sparkle walked closer to Mist and looked like she was gonna kiss him but instead she gave him a playful nip on the ear "so yeah... I didn't really think about breakfast another thing wrong with me... " Sparkle sighed (why do I even bother Anymore?) She thought

Sparkle walked up to Mist and looked like she was gonna kiss him. Mist was a bit disappointed when she just gave him a nip on the ear. Mist saw Sparkle sigh, "Hey don't be down," said Mist trying to get Sparkles spirit back up, "if forgetting about breakfast because you're having to much fun is the worst thing about you, then your okay in my books." Mist walked up to the café door and opened it, "Mares first'," he said motioning for Sparkle to enter.

Sparkle walked up to Mist and looked like she was gonna kiss him. Mist was a bit disappointed when she just gave him a nip on the ear. Mist saw Sparkle sigh, "Hey don't be down," said Mist trying to get Sparkles spirit back up, "if forgetting about breakfast because you're having to much fun is the worst thing about you, then your okay in my books." Mist walked up to the café door and opened it, "Mares first'," he said motioning for Sparkle to enter.

Sparkle walked inside the café and said to mist "that isn't the worst thing about me you know, but thanks anyway Mist you're like really uhh I don't know... Kind? " Sparkle said a little confused about what to say to him (Sparkle c'mon you know that you like this guy) she thought to herself [i know I like him but well...] (Well what?) [What if he like regects me!?] (SPARKLE J SWORD PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!) [i don't like you sometimes me] Sparkle just stood there saying nothing

Sparkle walked inside the café and said to mist "that isn't the worst thing about me you know, but thanks anyway Mist you're like really uhh I don't know... Kind? " Sparkle said a little confused about what to say to him (Sparkle c'mon you know that you like this guy) she thought to herself [i know I like him but well...] (Well what?) [What if he like regects me!?] (SPARKLE J SWORD PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!) [i don't like you sometimes me] Sparkle just stood there saying nothing

"Thanks," said Mist, replying to her compliment, "I try." Mist walked Sparkle to a table and sat down and looked over the menu. There were so many delicious items to choose from. Mist's mouth was practically watering. (Wait), Mist thought to himself, (is my mouth actually watering). Mist checked his chin and realised he was drooling. He quickly grabbed a napkin and wiped away the drool.

"So," Mist said to Sparkle trying to distract her from the fact that he was just drooling, "what do you do when you're not hunting monsters?"

Lucky for Mist that Sparkle only concentrated on her thoughts arguing before he spoke "oh not much really" she said " well I look after my Sisters since I'm the only one out of the three of us to work. I mean Candy can't work because she only ever talks to me, and Lucky is to young to work. But hey I'm used to it"

@,

Mist smiled, " You must really love your sisters if you're willing to fight a snow monster for them." Mist took another look at his menu, "as for my self, I used to be studying to become a royal guard for Princess Luna. Then I decided to do the odd job here and there to earn some extra money. And now I'm here. Sitting across from the prettiest mare in all of Equestria." Mist suddenly realised what he said, "Wait, did I say that last bit out loud? Um.....arh." Mist blushed, "I'm ahh.... going to....um go and get us some hot chocolates." Mist , who was still blushing, stood up and walked over to the counter.

Edited by Dapper Charmer

@,

Mist smiled, " You must really love your sisters if you're willing to fight a snow monster for them." Mist took another look at his menu, "as for my self, I used to be studying to become a royal guard for Princess Luna. Then I decided to do the odd job here and there to earn some extra money. And now I'm here. Sitting across from the prettiest mare in all of Equestria." Mist suddenly realised what he said, "Wait, did I say that last bit out loud? Um.....arh." Mist blushed, "I'm ahh.... going to....um go and get us some hot chocolates." Mist , who was still blushing, stood up and walked over to the counter.

(WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!???) Sparkle thought "...uhh did you just say that? " She looked as if she was gonna faint [sPARKLE HURRY UP MAKE YOUR MOVE!] (How me?) [Follow my lead...] (Uhh okay just nothing embarrassing okay me?) [uhh 'sure' ] Sparkle argued with herself [Right now walk up to him] Sparkle walked up to him [now say to him "your not to bad yourself"] (you're sure about this?) [Yes] (here goes) " you're not too bad yourself Mist" She said nervously

When Mist reached to counter he ordered two hot chocolates, one for him and one for Sparkle. While he waited Sparkle walked up beside him. "You're not so bad yourself," he heard her say. Mist smiled, "I should think so," Mist said jokingly, "this mane isn't easy to style." The hot chocolates arrived. (Come on nows your chance) thought Mist to himself as he picked up the hot chocolates. (here goes), he leaned over and kissed Sparkle on the cheek, "there now we're even," he said jokingly as he made his way back to their table.

As soon as Mist kissed her Sparkle said "I umm uhh... Wow, Did that just happen? " Sparkle went and sat opposite Mist and began drinking her hot chocolate "we've only known each other for a day and you already know my favourite drink your an impressive stallion Mist " [That's it your doing brilliantly!]She thought to herself

As soon as Mist kissed her Sparkle said "I umm uhh... Wow, Did that just happen? " Sparkle went and sat opposite Mist and began drinking her hot chocolate "we've only known each other for a day and you already know my favourite drink your an impressive stallion Mist " [That's it your doing brilliantly!]She thought to herself

Mist smiled, "That's what it says on my luggage," said Mist as he began to drink his hot chocolate, "but you know your pretty impressive yourself." (Complimenting her that's good), Mist thought to himself, (now to tell her a joke. After all, mares love a stallion with a sense of humour). "Hey Sparkle," said Mist sheepishly, "why did the hipster burn his mouth drinking hot chocolate? He was drinking it before it was cool."

Mist smiled, "That's what it says on my luggage," said Mist as he began to drink his hot chocolate, "but you know your pretty impressive yourself." (Complimenting her that's good), Mist thought to himself, (now to tell her a joke. After all, mares love a stallion with a sense of humour). "Hey Sparkle," said Mist sheepishly, "why did the hipster burn his mouth drinking hot chocolate? He was drinking it before it was cool."

Sparkle blushed " thanks Mist your really sweet " She said "hey Sparkle" Mist said to her "Why did the hipster burn his mouth after drinking hot chocolate? "

"Uhh i don't know Mist why?"Sparkle replied

" he was drinking it before it was cool"

Sparkle couldn't stop herself from laughing " good one Mist okay I got one. Where does a Snowpony keep his bits? In a snow bank! "

Sparkle blushed " thanks Mist your really sweet " She said "hey Sparkle" Mist said to her "Why did the hipster burn his mouth after drinking hot chocolate? "

"Uhh i don't know Mist why?"Sparkle replied

" he was drinking it before it was cool"

Sparkle couldn't stop herself from laughing " good one Mist okay I got one. Where does a Snowpony keep his bits? In a snow bank! "

Mist laughed so hard he almost shot milk out of his nose, "A pretty, fast flyer with a sense of humour. You miss Sparkle are what I like to call a triple threat," said Mist as he took another sip of his hot chocolate, "You must be practically beating stallions off with a stick."

Mist laughed so hard he almost shot milk out of his nose, "A pretty, fast flyer with a sense of humour. You miss Sparkle are what I like to call a triple threat," said Mist as he took another sip of his hot chocolate, "You must be practically beating stallions off with a stick."

Sparkle suddenly stopped " no not exactly... Y'see most if not all the stallions I've been with have left me within a month or two for whatever reason there is "Sparkle looked extremely sad " even the best ones. " she said whilst continuing to drink and almost crying

Sparkle suddenly stopped " no not exactly... Y'see most if not all the stallions I've been with have left me within a month or two for whatever reason there is "Sparkle looked extremely sad " even the best ones. " she said whilst continuing to drink and almost crying

Mist saw that Sparkle was on the verge of crying, "Well all of those stallions must have been damaged in the brain if they chose to leave a mare as wonderful as you," Mist hoped that would make her feel better, "Now buck up, breakfast was made to be enjoyed. So order anything on the menu. And don't worry about the cost I'll pay for everything."

Mist saw that Sparkle was on the verge of crying, "Well all of those stallions must have been damaged in the brain if they chose to leave a mare as wonderful as you," Mist hoped that would make her feel better, "Now buck up, breakfast was made to be enjoyed. So order anything on the menu. And don't worry about the cost I'll pay for everything."

" it's okay Mist really you don't have to pay for me I'm more than capable of paying the bill "Sparkle said " Hey Mist. If you could choose to do anything what would you do? I'd try and help my sister overcome her fear of speaking to other ponies " Sparkle said cheering up a bit

" it's okay Mist really you don't have to pay for me I'm more than capable of paying the bill "Sparkle said " Hey Mist. If you could choose to do anything what would you do? I'd try and help my sister overcome her fear of speaking to other ponies " Sparkle said cheering up a bit

"That's really sweet of you to want to help your sister like that." said Mist to Sparkle, "yet another thing to add to the list of things that make you great." He Smiled. "Now to answer your question, if I could choose to do anything," (go for it) Mist thought to himself, (you'll never get a better chance), "Well if I could choose to do anything, I'd do this," Mist leaned forward and kissed Sparkle on the lips.

Edited by Dapper Charmer

"That's really sweet of you to want to help your sister like that." said Mist to Sparkle, "yet another thing to add to the list of things that make you great." He Smiled. "Now to answer your question, if I could choose to do anything," (go for it) Mist thought to himself, (you'll never get a better chance), "Well if I could choose to do anything, I'd do this," Mist leaned forward and kissed Sparkle on the lips.

Sparkle was left speechless she had been kissed before but this this was something entirely different from before ([Mission accomplished]) she thought to herself. Eventually after many moments of shock she said "Mist that was amazing one of the best things you could've chosen"

Lily looked back at Steel. She didn't feel like being sliced in half today but the thought of being left alone with the monster still out there was not reassuring at all to her either. "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you, I mean what if the monster comes back? Or what if he tries to eat you?" Lily just stared at him as the armor appeared, at this point she wasn't too terribly surprised. 

Sparkle was left speechless she had been kissed before but this this was something entirely different from before ([Mission accomplished]) she thought to herself. Eventually after many moments of shock she said "Mist that was amazing one of the best things you could've chosen"

Mist blushed, his mind was in a daze. He almost didn't hear Sparkle. " I'm glad you think so," said Mist to Sparkle. She was right that kiss was amazing. Mist had no idea his first kiss could be so perfect. "you know, there's more where that came from," said Mist who was blushing even harder, " that is of course, if you agree to be my special somepony."

Mist blushed, his mind was in a daze. He almost didn't hear Sparkle. " I'm glad you think so," said Mist to Sparkle. She was right that kiss was amazing. Mist had no idea his first kiss could be so perfect. "you know, there's more where that came from," said Mist who was blushing even harder, " that is of course, if you agree to be my special somepony."

"ARE YOU KIDDING! YES!!!!" Sparkle said returning the favour "you truly are a brilliant pony Mist you know that? " Sparkle said smiling at him "does this count as a 'first date' of some kind? If so that is awesome!!! " she said before finishing taking the top of her hot chocolate to get at the last drops, and getting the cup stuck on her muzzle

"If the monster goes for me I'll be fine" he said "as for coming here" steel stopped talking "get ready to go lily" he said one could almost hear concern in his voice almost "but please hurry there's a lot to do and little time to do it" steel said as he dug in his bag for a moment

"OK just one moment then" Lily ran back upstairs to her room and tried to decide what to take with her. She decided on her armor, just in case as well as the rest of her supplies that she could handle. She thought about her coat but it was bulky and would just slow her down, besides Steel can make fire she thought to herself with a small smile. She ran back down as quick as she could. "I think I'm all ready to go now." 

while she was up stairs steel walked over to the door a small smile on his face he was glad she wanted to go with him and for some reason he felt nervous he took a deep breath when she back back down he nodded "alright let's go then" he said "first we're going to stop by a hardware store" he said

"ARE YOU KIDDING! YES!!!!" Sparkle said returning the favour "you truly are a brilliant pony Mist you know that? " Sparkle said smiling at him "does this count as a 'first date' of some kind? If so that is awesome!!! " she said before finishing taking the top of her hot chocolate to get at the last drops, and getting the cup stuck on her muzzle

Mist smiled the widest smile he ever had. He couldn't believe she had yes. After all only yesterday she said he wasn't her type, "yes, I think we can class this as a first date." said Mist answering Sparkles question. A waiter then arrived at the table he and Sparkle were sitting at, "May I take your order," he said politely.

"Yes, I'll have a plate of hay fries," said Mist. He turned to Sparkle, "what about you. what will you be having on this perfect morning?"