Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Fierceness of Frost

The Pixelated Pony

"You're daughter collects daggers? That doesn't seem very safe...or healthy." Lily said surprised, though she was somewhat expecting it out of what she'd seen oiut of Steel already. "Usually I don't get to travel much, and honestly she doesn't even know I'm gone this time. She's staying at a couple of places, I hope to be back before she ever notices I was gone, though the money will be pretty hard to explain away." 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steel smiled and laughed slightly "yeah ever since she was small she was fascinated by my cutie mark and my daggers I dull them before giving them to her" steel said "and tell your daughter a friend gave you the money" steel added "most fillys will leave it at that "

Edited by dashian500

" o...okay I don't like this place it gives me the creeps " Sparkle said getting up and the waiter from before was eyeing her suspiciously in a way to say "get out". " infact Mist " Sparkle said noticing the waiter stareing at her "I'm gonna wait outside " and she left and stood leaning against the wall

Mist watched Sparkle leave the café. He then called the waiter over, "how may I help you?" asked the waiter.

"Mist held up Sparkles plate of fries, "I'd like this to go please, and also could I have the bill."

"Certainly sir." The waiter wrapped up the fries and put them in a plastic bag. "That comes to 14 bits."

Mist gave the waiter the money {-14 bits}, took the fries and left the café. He turned to Sparkle, "you ready to head back to the cabin?"

Mist watched Sparkle leave the café. He then called the waiter over, "how may I help you?" asked the waiter.

"Mist held up Sparkles plate of fries, "I'd like this to go please, and also could I have the bill."

"Certainly sir." The waiter wrapped up the fries and put them in a plastic bag. "That comes to 14 bits."

Mist gave the waiter the money {-14 bits}, took the fries and left the café. He turned to Sparkle, "you ready to head back to the cabin?"

" huh? Oh yeah I am" Sparkle said walking next to him " so Mist. Have you ever like been so alone that you feel that not one other pony exists? Or have you ever had the thought that what we do in our lives is pre set and we can do nothing to change it except live it?"

" huh? Oh yeah I am" Sparkle said walking next to him " so Mist. Have you ever like been so alone that you feel that not one other pony exists? Or have you ever had the thought that what we do in our lives is pre set and we can do nothing to change it except live it?"

"Of course I've felt like that. After all Batponies aren't the friendliest looking ponies around. But now I have you and you have me and that's something that will never change." Mist stopped and faced Sparkle, "and I don't really know if everything predetermined, but if it is that just mean we were destined to meet and destined to fall in love and destined to kiss." Mist leaned in and gave Sparkle another kiss on the lips, but this time he didn't pull back straight away. He wanted to see how she would react.

Lily let out a small laugh herself, "You clearly haven't met my daughter. She's incredibly nosiy and tends to get her hooves in places they usually don't belong. If I told her I got it from a friend she'd ask a hundred questions about what friend and why and how long ago. You must be lucky if your daughter isn't like that. So um this might be a little bit forward but what about her mom?"  

Steel glanced over his shoulder "she's dead" he said "it was an arranged married and I tried, I tried hard to not hate her but I couldn't do it she was so uppity and prissy" he said his voice dripping with venom "after Astrid was born her parents took us on a vacation while there I got a job and she wanted to go with me and see how I got paid so well while we was out there the beast went after her" he smirked "and I saw an out for me and Astrid I could raise her right and teach her how I defend herself so I let the beast take get her killed the beast and got a bad wound on my chest went home told her parents she followed me on my hunt and I tried to save her but failed after that I took Astrid and she now lives with me and my family on the family grounds"

"Of course I've felt like that. After all Batponies aren't the friendliest looking ponies around. But now I have you and you have me and that's something that will never change." Mist stopped and faced Sparkle, "and I don't really know if everything predetermined, but if it is that just mean we were destined to meet and destined to fall in love and destined to kiss." Mist leaned in and gave Sparkle another kiss on the lips, but this time he didn't pull back straight away. He wanted to see how she would react.

Sparkle embraced Mist lovingly before they eventually separated "M...Mist I seriously seriously loved that not as much as I love you though" she said feeling a little bit faint "shouldn't we like... Wow.... Get back to the cabin? Seriously though that was amazing."

Sparkle embraced Mist lovingly before they eventually separated "M...Mist I seriously seriously loved that not as much as I love you though" she said feeling a little bit faint "shouldn't we like... Wow.... Get back to the cabin? Seriously though that was amazing."

Mist smiled, "well I'm gonna assume you're feeling better then." said Mist who was slightly blushing, "you're right though we probably should get back to the cabin. But to keep things interesting how about a race. First one back gets to have the bed tonight. Don't worry though, if you're as good a flyer as you are a kisser you'll have no trouble."

Mist smiled, "well I'm gonna assume you're feeling better then." said Mist who was slightly blushing, "you're right though we probably should get back to the cabin. But to keep things interesting how about a race. First one back gets to have the bed tonight. Don't worry though, if you're as good a flyer as you are a kisser you'll have no trouble."

" Mist looks like you've just committed to another night on cushions oh and don't even try to flirt with me on the way. One I won't slow down and two I'll just do it back " Sparkle said flapping her wings and taking off "and three, two, one go!" She said flying near to the ground

" Mist looks like you've just committed to another night on cushions oh and don't even try to flirt with me on the way. One I won't slow down and two I'll just do it back " Sparkle said flapping her wings and taking off "and three, two, one go!" She said flying near to the ground

Mist smiled. (This is gonna be fun,) Mist thought to himself. He spread his wings and flew after Sparkle. Mist caught up to her,

"Actually, I think I'll be having the bed tonight. But I might let you share it with me, if you're lucky," Mist said winking. He flapped his wings harder and flew ahead of Sparkle.

"Oh yeah!? " Sparkle said diping underneath Mist until "WHAT THE!?" Her wing had gotten caught on the ground sending her crashing down into the snow. Sparkle watched Mist flying off towards the cabin not realising she couldn't move at all. Luckily her clock had landed in front of her it read 10:00 am

Lily simply stared at Steel through his story. Though she might not have agreed with his motives she did understand the wanting out of a bad relationship, especially if he had no say in the manner to begin with. "Well Angel and I live in a small place just on the outside of Ponyville, not much has happened there lately so jobs were fairly scarce and that's how I ended up here. It's not really my profession so to speak but I can hold my own." She said trying to look defient and not scared at all. "Well if it makes you feel any better...Angel's dad...he left." Lily said simply. It was a rather long story and she would only really tell it if it was asked of her. 

Steel glanced over at her he could feel her fear "so he left huh well why would a stallion leave a mare like you" he said bridge he even realized what he was saying he looked forward hoping that she wouldn't think anything if what he said -what the hell steel-he thought

"Well it's complicated to say the least." Said Lily with a small sad sigh. "He left shortly before Angel was born. It wasn't her fault, and it wasn't really mine. He left because he didn't feel like spending the time it would take to raise a child. He was much more interested in adventuring on his own, even before Angel he never really included me in much, so I guess he wasn't really too interested in me either for that matter. But I guess I need too much attention sometimes too. He wasn't always like that though, when we first started dating we were never apart even fore a minute.." Lily said while staring at the ground. That was the short version to say the least and odds are it made her look worse than she planned on. If she told the whole thing she'd still be talking on the train ride back with the monsters head sitting beside her. "We should probably go get the rest of the supplies you need." She started walking again still staring at the ground.  

Steel nodded and began to walk again "so he left because he didn't have time for you" steel said "how foolish even though I hated her I was still there for astrids mother when she needed me" steel said "and that's saying something" -for more then one reason-he thought

"She really couldn't be that bad could she? I can be a little clingy but was she really that uptight?" Lily said as they started to approach the blacksmith's. "I do agree it didn't make much sense to me at the time, and it still doesn't now as to why he would even bother with me to begin with if I wasn't worth his time." 

"Oh yeah!? " Sparkle said diping underneath Mist until "WHAT THE!?" Her wing had gotten caught on the ground sending her crashing down into the snow. Sparkle watched Mist flying off towards the cabin not realising she couldn't move at all. Luckily her clock had landed in front of her it read 10:00 am

"Come no slowpoke I thought you were faster than that," said Mist as he flew towards the cabin. There was no response. Mist turned around expecting to see Sparkle, "what no witty.." Mist stopped mid sentence when he realised Sparkle wasn't there. Absolute terror washed over Mist, "Sparkle!" he shouted, "Sparkle where are you?!" Mist flew back towards the café, desperately searching for Sparkle. Suddenly he saw her collapsed in the snow below. He flew down and picked her up out of the snow, "Sparkle are you all right? Oh Celestia. Sparkle I'm so sorry I didn't realise you were gone sooner. Please be alright."

Steel nodded "she was that bad" steel said "and if he felt you wasn't worth his time then he wasn't worth yours" steel said as they approached the black smith steel made his order and paid him then turned to lily "you'll find a stallion that's worth your time and you'll know when you find him at least that's what I've been told about mares"

Lily stared at the knives Steel was buying, as much as they wern't really her style she had to admit they would make a lovely gift, she decided definitely not for Angel though. "Well when we first started dating I figured he was worth my time. As for stallions I much prefer it when they come to me first, shows that they consider me worth their time." 

Steel nodded "that's the way it'd should be a mare worth having is worth the effort" steel said "and a stallion worth having is willing to put in that effort" steel said as he took the daggers and placed them in his bags "I've gotten what I need is there anything you need or want" steel asked lily

Lily looked around one more time. "Well we'll see if I ever find one that's actually going to put in the effort instead of just putting up the appearance of putting it in." She finished looking around and shook her head. "I don't think there's anything else here at least, I came armed well enough and the last thing Angel needs is something she could poke someone's eye out with." She said with a small laugh. 

"Come no slowpoke I thought you were faster than that," said Mist as he flew towards the cabin. There was no response. Mist turned around expecting to see Sparkle, "what no witty.." Mist stopped mid sentence when he realised Sparkle wasn't there. Absolute terror washed over Mist, "Sparkle!" he shouted, "Sparkle where are you?!" Mist flew back towards the café, desperately searching for Sparkle. Suddenly he saw her collapsed in the snow below. He flew down and picked her up out of the snow, "Sparkle are you all right? Oh Celestia. Sparkle I'm so sorry I didn't realise you were gone sooner. Please be alright."

Sparkle's underside was scratched and bloody she had hit a cluster of rocks if she had been a little bit further to the left her heart would be skewered on a rock " M...Mist? " She said "wh...what happened to me? Why does everything hurt Mist? " she looked up into his eyes "why?"

Steel nodded "you'll find a stallion that will or hell find you" steel said as they left the blacksmith "I have everything I need so unless you need anything form anywhere we can get started checking out the mine" steel said as they walked he wanted to make sure she had everything she needed

Lily huffed slightly at his comment, "The day there's a stallion that thinks I'm worth the time of day is the day I'll start looking out for flying pigs." She started walking along with Steel. "I didn't really bring most of my supplies with me, I left most of them back at the house. I think I'll be ok though as long as we don't go too deep or looking for too much trouble." Lily said while shivering slightly, even with the coat being outside in the cold so much was starting  to take it's toll.