Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Fierceness of Frost

The Pixelated Pony

Steel kept walking deep in thought he didn't even notice the evil presence in that was thrity or so feet In front of them hidden in the shadows something that was out of character for him he wrapped his wing around lily still blushing as he walked

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily smiled when when he wrapped his wings around her, she thought it felt right, which was something she hadn't felt in what seemed like forever. All of a sudden when they were only about 10 feet away from a bunch of shadows she immediately stopped and looked up at Steel, feeling something wasn't right. 

Steel stopped as she did snapping out of thought he moved hi wing in front of her "back up" he whispered to lily pulling his Sword of his back a low growl escaping his mouth a tall alicorn stepped out of the shadows wearing a cloack with depictions of many cruel acts on it a sneer on his face

Lily gladly stepped behind Steel, she was worried about him but an alicorn was way out of her league. She was prepared for a monster, but nothing outside of some of the amulets sold by the vendors in canterlot would be protection against an alicorn. She couldn't afford one of those with three of these trips anyway. Trying to show him she wasn't a little filly anyway even if it wouldn't help much she threw off her coat and pulled out her sword too. 

Steel sighed recognizing the pony almost instantly "lily out your sword away and get out of here" steel said taking a purely definsive stance "he's part of the third hierarchy of hell the demon lord of cruelty Oliver once an archangel we have no chance of winning" steel sighed "run don't look back I'll hold him off as long as I can"

Oliver smirked pulling out a flaming whip cracking it off to the side a burst of fire shooting from the tips

"But Steel..." Lily said with her voice full of concern. She couldn't just run and leave him here. Especially not after what had just happened. She watched as the whip cracked off to her side. She could feel the heat and knew it would cut through her armor like butter. Without even thinking she quickly kissed Steel's neck, not wanting to risk moving in front of him and ran back the way she thought they came with tears in her eyes. 

Steel blushed as she kissed him he kept his sword ready as lily ran steel had no real plan to deal wth this his just wanted to make sure lily had enough time to escape

Oliver smirked "oh how cute steel has a little mare friend" he taunted

Steel growled

"But Steel..." Lily said with her voice full of concern. She couldn't just run and leave him here. Especially not after what had just happened. She watched as the whip cracked off to her side. She could feel the heat and knew it would cut through her armor like butter. Without even thinking she quickly kissed Steel's neck, not wanting to risk moving in front of him and ran back the way she thought they came with tears in her eyes.

Sparkle turned around to face Mist when she let out a scream as she saw something coming towards them. "M...Mist what is that" She said holding Mist close to her "what if it's T...the mu...murderer Mist? Will they kill us to? I don't wanna die Mist! " Sparkle was shaking in fear she thought that her bones had turned to jelly leaving her as shakey as the stuff

Sparkle turned around to face Mist when she let out a scream as she saw something coming towards them. "M...Mist what is that" She said holding Mist close to her "what if it's T...the mu...murderer Mist? Will they kill us to? I don't wanna die Mist! " Sparkle was shaking in fear she thought that her bones had turned to jelly leaving her as shakey as the stuff

Mist wrapped his wing around Sparkle to comfort her, "don't be ridiculous, it's probably nothing." Mist then noticed the thing running towards them, "actually scratch that, stay behind me." Mist removed his wing from Sparkle and drew his sword. he was ready to face this killer. But to Mist's surprise it wasn't a killer it was Lily.

@@Fire Lily,

"Lily thank goodness it's only you. We thought you were the killer." said Mist who was relieved. Mist noticed that Lily was crying, "Lily what's wrong and where's Steel?"

**epic fight scene happens to tired to actually type it all out sorry just make it up for your self lol**

Steel was dripping blood he was covered in cuts and burns his armor long since disappeared when he ran out of magic he charged at Oliver one last time before being knocked back into a wall and being knocked unconscious Oliver laughed and disappered leaving steel to die

@@Dapper Charmer, Lily stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Mist and Sparkle. She wasn't really paying attention to where she was going but at least she didn't get completely turned around and lost by herself. She noticed Mists wing around Sparkle and fell over crying like a filly. "It's Steel...he...he..." She curled up on the ground crying too hard to finish. 

@@Dapper Charmer, Lily stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Mist and Sparkle. She wasn't really paying attention to where she was going but at least she didn't get completely turned around and lost by herself. She noticed Mists wing around Sparkle and fell over crying like a filly. "It's Steel...he...he..." She curled up on the ground crying too hard to finish.

"Lilly?" Sparkle's voice was shakey as she sat down next to her "what happened Lilly?" Sparkle placed her hoof on Lilly's back near her wing" where's Steel? He's alive isn't he?" Sparkle pressed her head against Lilly's in an attempt at comferting her "it's gonna be okay Lilly n...nothing's gonna hurt you. "

Lily barely looked up at sparkle, she could barely see anyway from the tears in her eyes. "I...I don't know..there was something big and scary in the tunnel. Looked a lot like an alicorn. I wouldn't be much good against one, and Steel told me to run..and...and..but just before..him and i..." She cut off and buried her head in Sparkle's side unable to stop crying

Steel slowly opened his eyes groaning he stood and began to limp "gotta...find ..lily.. " he huffed as he Limped along dripping blood as he went he slowly made his way down the path he heard lily go hoping he'd find her safe and sound he limped on going slowly

@@Fire Lily, @, @@dashian500,

Mist turned to Lily, "Sparkle's right," he said comfortingly, "you're safe with us. As for Steel I'll go looking for him, you two stay here." Mist turned away from Lily and walked over to Sparkle, "You make sure Lily is alright, I'll be back soon," Mist kissed her on the cheek, "be safe okay." Mist began walking in the direction Lily had come from. Soon enough he found Steel, but he was in really bad shape. Mist rushed over to him, "Oh my Celestia, Steel what happened?"

Steel waved him off "lily..where's Lilly" he huffed limping past him "I'm..fine.. Won't die..just hurts.." Steel said through gritted teeth he could feel mists panic and it helped him some the negitive emotions healed and strengthend demons he kept limping on not planning on stopping till he found lily

Lily barely looked up at sparkle, she could barely see anyway from the tears in her eyes. "I...I don't know..there was something big and scary in the tunnel. Looked a lot like an alicorn. I wouldn't be much good against one, and Steel told me to run..and...and..but just before..him and i..." She cut off and buried her head in Sparkle's side unable to stop crying

Sparkle watched Mist leave and then looked back at Lilly " typical stallion " she joked trying to chear Lilly up "I'm a hundred and forty-five percent sure that he's alive it takes a lot to kill a stallion like that trust me I know Mist's like my seventh one" She said attempting to reassure Lilly that he was alive that and the position Lilly had put her head made it so it was rubbing against Sparkle's bandages.

Lily wiped her eyes on her hoof and stared at the ground unable to look back up. "I've had a lot too...doesn't mean he's still ok." She said starting to cry again and wrapping her tail around herself so she was hiding her head. "Are you hurt too..? What happened to you?" 

@@dashian500, @, @@Fire Lily,

"Don't worry about Lily, she's fine," said Mist as he walked up beside Steel, "It's you I'm more concerned about." Mist realised he still had the painkillers with him. He pulled one out and gave it to Steel, "here take this, it's not much but it should ease the pain a bit."

Mist led Steel to where he had left Sparkle and Lily. "I've found Steel," he said to Lily and Sparkle, "he's pretty injured but he says he'll be alright. I'd still like to mend the wounds though, so I think we should get back to the cabin as soon as possible."

Steel took the pain killers and followed mist to where the others where at when he seen lily he smiled and walked limpimg over to her and nuzzled her "hey" he whispered "it's alright no more tears I'm fine and you're safe everything's okay now" he wasn't the type to show affection in front of others but righ now he really didn't care

Lily immediately jumped up and kissed Steel hard as soon as he nuzzled her. She didn't care at all that the other two were there, what was important to her was that he was alive. "Thank Celestia you're alive. I was so scared." She helped him sit down and carefully wrapped herself around him protectively. 

(edited)

Lily immediately jumped up and kissed Steel hard as soon as he nuzzled her. She didn't care at all that the other two were there, what was important to her was that he was alive. "Thank Celestia you're alive. I was so scared." She helped him sit down and carefully wrapped herself around him protectively.

Sparkle whistled "they always said that hunting for a ravenous pony eating monster in the snow where you can easily freeze to death is the best way to meet a guy... Wait no they don't... Luna damn it! I got it wrong again. " she sat down by the tunnel mouth and stared into the empty black void of nothingness when she realised that the entire group were inside the monster's home and it was daylight meaning that they were sharing tunnels with something bigger than a yak, more powerful than a runaway train and was hungry... Edited by Sparkle Sword

Lily looked over at Sparkle without moving away from Steel. "Hey now, I saw the way Mist was wrapped around you earlier, you can't say that monster hunting isn't at least a little romanitc. Besides other than what attacked Steel which was clearly not normal. I haven't seen any sign of anything else evil yet." She looked down the same way Sparkle was looking but couldn't see anything other than black. 

Lily looked over at Sparkle without moving away from Steel. "Hey now, I saw the way Mist was wrapped around you earlier, you can't say that monster hunting isn't at least a little romanitc. Besides other than what attacked Steel which was clearly not normal. I haven't seen any sign of anything else evil yet." She looked down the same way Sparkle was looking but couldn't see anything other than black.

Sparkle blushed "h...hey don't even think about telling my sister she'll go crazy and not in that really adorable way that she used to. But yeah your kinda right Lilly" she said not making eye contact as her eyes were fixated on the tunnel worried that the monster may be able to smell or even hear them

Steel smiled and wrapped his wing around lily as best her could "we need to get moving the beast will be waking up soon and I'm in no shape to fight just yet" steel said "and if I'm right in the only seasoned monster hunter" steel added "that could spell disaster"