Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

looking for artists

Fireboltvoices VA

hi guys fireboltvoices here.

I'm putting together a mlp story and looking for some artists for those who need a description/base here it is:

it's about four of the villains from mlp, are planning to take over ponyville first then cantorlot and so on so forth. to do so nightmare moon [Luna] sent a letter to pinkie who gave it to twilight. so twilight is now in cantorlot dose not know anything. when twilight leaves pinkie becomes sad and all the mane 6 in ponyville are focused on pinkie and there lives. the villains [Trixie, nightmare moon, discord and queen of the changelings] are planning to take over while the mane six are distracted with pinkie and there daily lives. but as always the mane six see what's going on do what they can. but the villains over rule the mane 6 and twilight. so when princess Luna sees what's going on she and discord turn good again and fight for ponyville and everywhere else. and the good win. 

I've been looking for a while but only got about two if you would like to join please PM me and I'll reply.

thank you. and you can do pencil or digital art I don't mind.

fireboltvoices B)

Edited by fireboltvoices
  • Brohoof 2

its not in comic book. but pencil and digital art.

Ahh... I can do traditional pencil drawings relatively well by now. Though of course I'm no "professional" yet, and I guess I'm still coming along with digital art stuff as well. :v

• Brohoof 2

I'd love to believe I'm talented enough to be involved, but whether or not that is true is up to you I guess. What kind of timetable are you looking at for a project like this?

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...