Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to Promote Artwork?

GuyNamedEarl

I recently took up drawing and want to put my art online. I use Deviantart to link my art on this forum, but I have no idea how to actually use the site to promote my art. Does anyone here know? Also, what are other places to gain tips and display my work. Sorry if this is the wrong spot in the forum.

Umm, promote your art?

Well you can put the link for your deviantart in your contact section ( or whatever its called ), or even mention it in your normal description.

Also, from what i saw here, many users open a new tread in Octavias Hall for every new drawing they make and than also post a status update, with link to the topic.

To get your art much more known on deviantart, you can also try to request, that your art will be displayed in art groups.

For example, if you would draw Rarity, you can search for a Rarity Fan group on Deviantart, and send a request, if your drawings could get in the fangroup, so that more people can see them  :)

Thats all i know  :lol:

Edited by PsychoTwi
  • Brohoof 1

What some people do is upload there work to many sites even if they never use it just to be viewed more likely. But I would say try to direct them where you are active.

Edited by flutersparkle