Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Treverian Con-Artist

Nameless Knight

@@Yoshikupo,

"Yeah" He said taking his jacket. "You weren't looking through were you?" He asked, suspecting she probably had. He slipped his hand into one of the pockets and felt the letter. He looked at here and said "Nevermind. Well, goodnight..." He said as he turned to starting walking to back to his room.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Thank god I made the right choice...I'm going to talk to that man out there again. She thought then headed to the front where she saw the human sleeping "hello again, I want to ask if you could tell me where you will be serving the dinner your lovely sister will make...I can help if you need it"

@@Yoshikupo,

Neo went back into his room and threw his coat onto the bed. He went back into the bathroom and closed the door. He locked it and turned on the shower. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He looked at the red spider tattoo on the left side of his chest.

The man looked at Eliza and said "she cooks it and I deliver it to the rooms." He said smiling. "My sister is fine, thank you for the offer though."

@,

"your welcome" she responded to the man as she walked back to her room. She looked inside it and wondered what in the world the letter was, and what it meant. It was bugging the crap out of her that she couldn't do anything as her test would have to wait for a big open space and no one around her needed help. She just decided to have a cat nap and wait for the dinner to arrive, all the while being bothered

@,

She got spooked by the knock but quickly pulled herself together and remembered it was probably the dinner being served. She walked to the door and opened it "what is-" she looked at the plates "this is going to be the best thing I have eaten on this trip" she looked up at the man "thank you very much, I've had Pirozhki before and it was fantastic" she smiled and took a dish. 

@@Yoshikupo,

The man smiled and said "Your very welcome" He said before moving on to Neo's room. He knocked on it.

Neo opened  the door to see the man holding out a plate of food. "Thank you very much..." He said before taking the food.

The man grinned and continued his rounds. 

@,

Eliza felt weird with the dish she was about to eat; It was so much like what the chef she had made. She did notice it looked a little off but she brushed it off as some sort of slightly untrained chefs work...she still didn't eat it right away as it gave her a few memories. She took the first bite out of the Pirozhki.

@@Yoshikupo,

(I feel like you know what I was planning) 

Neo took a bite of the pirozhki. It tasted strange... He looked at it. He spit out onto the plate and opened up the pirozhki. Inside of it was a small white powder. "Fuck..." He said before dropping the plate. He quickly ran out of the room and to Eliza's room. He knocked on the door "Eliza! don't eat the Pirozhki" He yelled before hearing the sound of breaking china and feeling a sharp pain in the back of his head. He fell to the ground and saw the man standing over him with a broken plate. He slowly blacked out. The man dragged Neo down the hall.

@,

(yeah...I kind of felt things were a little to quite from your end)

She heard him a little to late, not to late for her to spit it out but to late to have not take affect in a few seconds "of course we cant just have one meal" she started thinking about what she could do. She couldn't make a potion, she couldn't use a cure spell from not knowing the substance...she could however enchant the wand in her bag to never make her sleep as long as it is on her. "Thank Malinda for these enchantments" she yawned after casting the spell "this isn't going to help much...I need to find Neo" she walks to the door

• 2 weeks later...