What do you love most about the show

Silver Stream.

You know what......there has been so much critisim lately with the show, I wanted to start something positive. What are your FAVORITE things about the show? Like what do you admire about it? I'mm sitting here tipsy watching MLP and honestly I realze how great the show is. This is a kid's show that has surpassed "an average kids show"it's beyond that. MLP is a show about relationships and f*cking LIFE man? Isometimes criticize the show but honestly ? The reason why we expect TOO much is because the show itself has so much potential and sparks our high expectations. It is made for kids but it is for ALL PEOPLE. 

What I love most about the show are the lessons both DARK and POSITIVE....I admore how complex some episodes can be and how complexe the characters are. NO SHOW has ever came close to what MLP has accomplished / SO yeah, what do you guys like th most?

(sorry for any typos....i will be better in the morning.)

ps, sunset and rarity are best ponies 

PLUS I LOVE THE MUSIC. They put Disney to shame 

Edited by Princess Sunset
  • Brohoof 4

img-35775-1-img-35775-1-img-35775-1-img-

SILVER STREAM'S POETRY DUMP

I am Silver Stream  ||  My Request Shop                                                                         

I love it for the all ages appeal. That is why us bronies exist because we found it to have appeal to us. 

• Brohoof 1

img-33640-1-sig-3772517.sig-3772517.sig-
~My life is a bunch of Discord~
Yes, the pun was intended
~Kivil~

What i love most about the show? *whew* where do i start.. Let's list the reasons i like the show.. then figure out which of those things i value the most..

- The episodes and stories are well written..

- The world lore and character depth is very deep and well thought out..

- Every single character is unique and well portrayed in their personality..

- Anything can happen, which allows for near infinite plot possibilities

- A show that can be enjoyed by a very wide audience of people is definitely doing something right..

- We bond to each character we like, and seeing something change about them can cause you to

feel certain things depending on the situation.. (Omg.. the whole Marble + Mac thing was so cute ^-^)

- The references and puns xD

- Equestrian ponies are way more interesting than humans..

- Magic in the mix makes it all the more interesting and cool..

- Even simple problems can grow to a complex ones, and as the story continues you wonder how it could be solved..

- A lot of good lessons are taught throughout the show.. and even if you don't notice it, Twilight is usually there to explain it at the end xD

- Let's see.. what else.. OH! and the art style is awesome :D The pony design is both widely recognizable and well designed..

- Great voice acting for all the characters

- Only a show that's REALLY good can get you addicted to it to the point of obsession :P

- If you have some favorite characters you get exited when they're included in an episode.. Like when i saw more of Maud in last week's "Hearthbreakers" episode..

Man.. there are so many more i can list.. but out of what I've listed so far.. the thing i love most about the show would be.. Umm.. i can't decide xD

I choooooosssseee... "All of the above" :P

Edited by AURAequine
  • Brohoof 3

I really like the characters, and how it has real, valuable lessons to teach; I actually kind of miss the "Dear Princess Celestia" segments, but they still do spell out the moral at the end of each episode so that's okay. I also like that it's watchable by pretty much any age group despite being a kids' show. Also, it has some amazing music at times.

• Brohoof 1

The white unicorn with the purple mane. 

Then again, I loved the show even when I hated Rarity. I love the show because it's a children's show for girls, but it's not boring. You can have a girl's show with great episodes. It's not that I don't like the girly episodes. In fact, they are some of my favorites. Boy shows are typically all fighting and action, and girl shows are typically all sleepovers and gossip. Not all boys light fighting and action, and not all girls like sleepovers and gossip. Personally, I would rather have a sleepover and gossip about others than fight people. I'm a pretty dainty guy. I like how MLP isn't too girly, but it's girly, but it's girly enough where it's entertaining to those of us who like girly things. 

I also love how it doesn't think the intended audience is stupid and unable to be entertained by intelligent things. A lot of kid shows are just plain stupid, something Snips and Snails would write. My Little Pony is different. It's a kid's show, but it's entertaining and has lessons that anyone can learn. The music is also great. 

• Brohoof 1

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity

Well, compared to most shows out there, I think mlp has the most developed characters and stories. Everyone just seems so real in their personalitys and interactions that it makes it easy to relate to them. And aside from a few dark moments its nice to watch a light hearted show to get away from the other dark media were exposed to.

And yes, Rarity and Sunset Shimmer are amazing.

Especially Sunset, she's incredible.

(Art made by Galaxyart-Karl from deviantart)

post-35889-0-86725000-1446288348_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blizzard Breeze
  • Brohoof 2