Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Equestrians (Roleplay)

DarkHaert

Sign-Up: https://mlpforums.com/topic/142958-equestrians-rp-signup-one-spot-left/#entry4257344

OOC:

Introduction:

Equestria is a wonderful place. It's established. So it's no wonder that all sorts of creatures have ended there. Humans of all varieties, draconic entities, spirits, and of course, out beloved ponies. And to protect them all, is the Solaris Guard. The personal servitors of Princess Celestia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathan Moonspark fell out of his bed, his alarm screaming at seven thirty in the morning. "Alright, I'm up! I'm up! Ugh," he muttered at the clock. He slouched to the bathroom, and took a shower. About thirty minutes later he was alive and ready for the day. "Coffee," he said, as he was making some for him and his adopted daughter, Dusk Moonspark, for the road. "I remembered," Jonathan said as Dusk came into the kitchen, a newspaper levitated before her. "Thanks dad," she said as she grabbed her travel mug, and sipped it. She grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

Jonathan took her to Celestia's College for Gifted Unicorns, which costed a fortune to get into. He dropped her off, and walked to Canterlot Castle, sipping his coffee the entire way. He entered the castle through the side gate and collected his gear. He strapped on the armor, buckled his swords on, put his shield on his back, and made sure that he was fully set for the day. He found his position in the castle throne room. Just to the right of the throne with the rest of the Solaris Guard. Today looked like it was to be very boring.

Edited by Darkhaert 2099

Galaxy and her partner Aura decided to go for a fly that day.

Aura was speeding past the sky with a mug of coffee in her claws, while Galaxy was following behind her.

''What do you want to do today, Aura?'' Galaxy asked, putting her hoof on Aura's shoulder. Aura, nearly dropping her coffee from how startled she was, turned to Galaxy. ''Oh, I don't know, after you making me lose a drip of coffee..'' Galaxy giggled. The duo stops by the  Canterlot Castle for a rest from tiring their wings. Galaxy transforms back to changeling, and says, ''It's hard to stay disguised, ya' know. It uses up magic pretty good.'' Aura finishes her coffee, and puts the empty mug back in her backpack. ''... You know what? I should do something adventurous for once..'' Galaxy, excited, grabs Aura and swirls around in the air. ''Thats the spirit!'' Aura teleports out from her grip and says ''Yes, but I still need my rest..''  They both sat down again, waiting for something exciting to happen.

• Brohoof 1

Sappy walked through canterlot. He always admired it's sky high spires, and amazing design. His sword was secured by his side, and his cape flew freely in the wind. He walked inside the castle, and tipped his hat at the ocasional mare he came across. Before entering the throne room, Sappy adjusted his tuxedo and bowtie. Once he was satisfied with himself, he entered the throne room and noticed that his fellow comrade Moonspark was here. He walked over to his, and tipped his hat as he passed Moon

(edited)

@,

As Sappy passed, Jonathan slightly nodded his acknowledgement. He smiled under his helm. Jonathan then glanced over the expansive throne room. He noticed several possible threats to Celestia and Luna's safety: Blueblood, a couple of armored minotaurs in the back of the line, a lycanthrope (you could tell by his distinctive armor), and a couple of shapeshifters who obviously weren't used to be bipedal. He sighed. And made sure his blade was within reach.

Edited by Darkhaert 2099