Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Dragon's Dance (1x1 RP between Gentleman Blaze and Drago Ryder)

Drago Ryder

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/143988-the-dragons-dance-1x1-between-gentleman-blaze-and-drago-ryder/#entry4272970

Gale sighed as she flew above the clouds, enjoying the feeling of the wind rushing under her wings. This was where dragons were meant to be, hundreds of miles in the sky, not caring for what happened below them. Of course, when she heard an audible growl from her stomach, the dragoness knew she would have to land. "How long was I flying?" She thought to herself. Gale then noticed a small town not to far off in the distance and headed in that direction.

Edited by Drago Ryder

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/143988-the-dragons-dance-1x1-between-gentleman-blaze-and-drago-ryder/#entry4272970

Gale sighed as she flew above the clouds, enjoying the feeling of the wind rushing under her wings. This was where dragons were meant to be, hundreds of miles in the sky, not caring for what happened below them. Of course, when she heard an audible growl from her stomach, the dragoness knew she would have to land. "How long was I flying?" She thought to herself. Gale then noticed a small town not to far off in the distance and headed in that direction.

Sappy walked through spectrum town. All the dragons were running around, prepairing for an upcoming holiday. But Sappy was however only out today for his daily cup of tea. He tipped his tophat at the ocasional dragoness he stumbled upon. He sat down at his favorite caffé and let out a long sigh. A waitress aproached him "What can i do for you sir?" She asked. "A lemontea with honey please" Said Sappy in his deep polite voice. The waitress nodded and headed off Edited by Gentleman Blaze

Sappy walked through spectrum town. All the dragons were running around, prepairing for an upcoming holiday. But Sappy was however only out today for his daily cup of tea. He tipped his tophat at the ocasional dragoness he stumbled upon. He sat down at his favorite caffé and let out a long sigh. A waitress aproached him "What can i do for you sir?" She asked. "A lemontea with honey please" Said Sappy in his deep polite voice. The waitress nodded and headed off

As Gale approached the town, she could see that they were preparing for what looked like some kind of festival. "Hmmm, I guess I could spend the night here." She thought to herself, before walking into he town. She didn't usually stay in one place for very long, and this would probably be no different.

As Gale approached the town, she could see that they were preparing for what looked like some kind of festival. "Hmmm, I guess I could spend the night here." She thought to herself, before walking into he town. She didn't usually stay in one place for very long, and this would probably be no different.

The waitress came back with his prefered beverage "Thank you miss" Said Sappy with a polite smile. She walked away and Sappy was left with his thoughts again. Today is quite the day. Sun is shining, gentle warm breezes. Thought Sappy as he sipped his tea. But my god is it boring Thought Sappy as he droned on with his tea

The waitress came back with his prefered beverage "Thank you miss" Said Sappy with a polite smile. She walked away and Sappy was left with his thoughts again. Today is quite the day. Sun is shining, gentle warm breezes. Thought Sappy as he sipped his tea. But my god is it boring Thought Sappy as he droned on with his tea

Gale looked around the town and gave a slight smile. Something was definitely going on and she was curious as to what it was. The dragoness then noticed a dragon sitting at a table at some restaurant and decided to ask him. "Excuse me, but I just arrived here and I was wondering what was going on?" She asked.

@@Drago Ryder,

Sappy was snapped out of his thoughts by a dragoness asking him about their festival. He smiled at her "Ah yes, the spectrum light festival. This is a tradition were dragons from all over the world gather to share their cultures. Then at the end we hold a dragonbreath contest. The dragonbreath contest is a contest were dragons will breath fire at a target. The more damage they can inflict, the more points they get. It's however not only about damage. It's also how beautifull it looks. The most stylish and destructive firebreath wins" Said Sappy as though he was reading for a book. He knew every culture there was to know! 

Needless to say, Gale was surprised. She didn't know such a festival existed and a small smile formed on her lips. "That sounds amazing." She said, trying to imagine such a sight. The dragoness then realized something and mentally facepalmed. "I just realized I didn't give you my name. I'm Gale."

Gale hadn't really noticed, but her mouth was a bit dry from travel and she couldn't remember the last time anyone had been that kind to her. The dragoness then gave a slight nod and say in front of Sappy. "It's nice to meet you, Sappy, and I would love to." She said.

@@Drago Ryder,

Sappy smiled "Excellent!" He found a waitress nearby "Excuse me dear, but could you perhaps get me another cup of tea? Oh and the same flavor please" Asked Sappy politely. The waitress nodded and left for the tea. Sappy turned around "So where do you come from miss Gale? You dragons like you rarely come to grace this humble town" Asked Sappy with an excited glimmer in his eye. A new chance to learn culture! 

Gale thought for a moment, before deciding to tell a bit about her past. "Well, I lived on an island in the western sea." She said, smiling slightly. "We more or less had our own set of guidelines, celebrations, and beliefs. Of course, the area around the island is known for it's strong storms and currents, so not many are able to leave."

• 4 weeks later...

@@Drago Ryder,

Sappy's eyes widened and his mouth turned in to a predator grin. He put down his cup slowly and looked at Gale "My dear... You simply have to tell me all about your culture! I have unfortunately never had the chance to go that far in my jouneys. So if you don't mind" He took out a piece of paper and a pen to write down her words 

(edited)

@@Drago Ryder,

Sappy's eyes widened and his mouth turned in to a predator grin. He put down his cup slowly and looked at Gale "My dear... You simply have to tell me all about your culture! I have unfortunately never had the chance to go that far in my jouneys. So if you don't mind" He took out a piece of paper and a pen to write down her words

To be quite honest, Gale wasn't really expecting that much of a reaction from ablaze. His smile was a bit off putting, but she decided to ignore that for now. She did have a slight blush on her cheeks, though. "Well, we do have a festival during the spring and winter seasons. The one in the summer celebrates the good hunts we've had and usually has fireworks and a large meal for everyone on the island. We also spend time with our families and those who came of age that year decide what they do for the rest of their life." There were a few bits the dragoness left out about the spring festival, but figured it wasn't that important. "As for the winter celebration, it's pretty much the same as the spring celebration, except for that we celebrate the new year. For birthdays, a dragon will get gifts from family and it tends to change depending on age. We have a few smaller celebrations as well throughout the remainder of the year." The beliefs of the dragons on her home could also be considered different as well, but Gale decided to tell Sappy about that later.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@@Drago Ryder,

Sappy scribbled words down on the his notebook like mad "Interesting! I need to train up my wing strength, because that place sounds like fun!" Said Sappy with a lot of ethutiasm in his voice. He got up "Well i have been chosen as the project leader of this years event, so i have some duties to attend." 

@@Drago Ryder,

Sappy scribbled words down on the his notebook like mad "Interesting! I need to train up my wing strength, because that place sounds like fun!" Said Sappy with a lot of ethutiasm in his voice. He got up "Well i have been chosen as the project leader of this years event, so i have some duties to attend."

Gale nodded slightly, as an idea popped into her head. "If I may ask, wis ther anything that I could do?" She asked. "I figured it would be the best way for me to meet the other dragons here, and I may or may not be staying for the festival." To be honest, the dragoness was somewhat nervous as to what Sappy's answer would be.