Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted My Very First PMV

Jackie Holloway

This video with the link provided above I sat at work going over it in my head for over 2 weeks. I didn't jot anything down on paper and it took me roughly 4 hours to put together and finalize. Let me know what you think.

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

I really want to thank everypony I have came across so far welcoming me to the community and helping me to fit right in.  Know my role now which to provided to the best of my abilities art & entertainment. Without further a due in just a few moments I am about to launch the sequel to Siren's Going Under video. I knew once I saw the end people would most likely say, " What that's how it end ... I know there's got to be more to this". Yes indeed there is so stick around y'all.

Sequel is a go for launch!

Edited by Jackie Holloway
  • Brohoof 2

After hearing the ending song to Rainbow Rocks I really enjoyed it. So much that I went and made a tribute video using flash backs from the pony world. Description  is provided on the YouTube url. I hope you all enjoy another PMV I made, and let me know what you think.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

The latest pmv you posted was stunning, you manage do some butiful editing and find clips that refflect back on the song. I do have some tips for you, first the intro is a bit to minimalistic for my taste(It's a taste thing really). You could add the credits for the Music and video footage, I at least think it helps a bit against copyright isusses. Also this could just be my phone but the resolution is a bit low so check that up, I recommend that you use 750p at least,1080p if you can. It looks way better. Great work, I'm subing to you /)

• Brohoof 1

The latest pmv you posted was stunning, you manage do some butiful editing and find clips that refflect back on the song. I do have some tips for you, first the intro is a bit to minimalistic for my taste(It's a taste thing really). You could add the credits for the Music and video footage, I at least think it helps a bit against copyright isusses. Also this could just be my phone but the resolution is a bit low so check that up, I recommend that you use 750p at least,1080p if you can. It looks way better. Great work, I'm subing to you /)

I want to thank you for the most honest critique I have heard so far. As far as credits I don't worry to much about it I mainly make videos as a hobby, and until they say something I just keep doing what I do. As far as the latest being Shines Like Rainbows Tribute I don't think anyone even notice that the music is exactly the ending music and sound effects in Rainbow Rocks. I had to pick certain scenes from MLP that fit as close as possible. I do admit that I get lucky on the timing in my videos at times. For the most part I really just enjoy making them. I do make the videos in 480p only for those that may not have fast connection so everyone can watch it. On that note ...  I do want to personally thank you for the sub. 

I just want to say that although i not only enjoyed making them, but enjoy watching the prior PMV's.  I do admit I have taken quite a liking to the on Shine Like Rainbows Tribute video the most right now. That inspired me to make another video on more of a dance type song. With that being said please enjoy.