Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning In Past We Trust (Mystery/Actionish)

TrueSight

((IC Thread: HERE))

Hello all,

I was wondering if anypony was interested in an RP with True Sight?

I was thinking that it would be something along the lines of a pony or two coming to True Sight to get an antique appraised and this item, whatever it is gives her both a vision of the past and a dire portent of the future.  Something that would send the ponies on some sort of hunt/quest to keep the "bad" future from happening?

Anyone interested in helping to develop the story further and rp it out?

You can read more about True Sight and her gift by clicking the link in my sig block.

Gracias.

Edited by TrueSight

Wow. My OC, Second Sight, feels like a counterpart of your OC. Your OC sees far into the past and future while mine is able to scrutinise every detail in the present.

I might join. Your thoughts?

Wow. My OC, Second Sight, feels like a counterpart of your OC. Your OC sees far into the past and future while mine is able to scrutinise every detail in the present.

I might join. Your thoughts?

You know when I was looking at character sheets the other day I saw Second Sight and thought the exact same thing!  I think the two together would be some awesome and interesting interactions. 

It's settled then. I'll join with second sight. If you want a a suggestion for the RP ( develop the story ), what if second sight came with an artifact that made use of... Uranium.

An experiment could go wrong in the future and cause an atomic explosion.

Buts it's really your choice

It's settled then. I'll join with second sight. If you want a a suggestion for the RP ( develop the story ), what if second sight came with an artifact that made use of... Uranium.

An experiment could go wrong in the future and cause an atomic explosion.

Buts it's really your choice

I like that idea, maybe something other than uranium, maybe we could make up an element (I just don't like that word, weird isn't it?) lol  But I like the idea of finding an artifact with an unknown unstable element that could lead to world affecting catastrophe.

Are any mods for second sight active in this RP? ( Second Sight's character page has 'mods', which changes his slightly to suit the RP better. )