Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Walgreens sells MLP Plushes

Melody Belle

If anyone is looking for some cute MLP Plushes, Walgreens sells them, along with a few other MLP toys.  The plushes are from Ty and have brushable hair.  The store closest to me just got Princess Twilight Sparkle in stock (Had non-Alicorn Twilight before).  

Since Walgreens is usually not a store you think of for toys, I figured I would let everypony know about it.

• Brohoof 4

The Walgreens by me has been selling MLP:FiM plushies for a long time now. I started noticing them about 2 years ago. I avoid purchasing them, though because they are have the brushable manes. I think that the brushable manes look unappealing and the plushie's faces usually look squished in. 

:blink:

I've seen ponies at my local Walgreen's dozens of times. They also sell blind bags and Nurse Redheart brushables. On one occasion I saw a painting kit with Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie , along with a Rainbow Dash Christmas ornament.

There is a Walgreens close by campus and I have no problem buying MLP merch right there in front of my peers, I don't even dress like a celebrity hiding from the press when I do it, I go pony shirt and all. The cashiers don't care, I'm better than the hungover college kids buying Advil for their headache anyway.