Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Not Necessarily 'Life' Advice, but I want some help with something...

Laydee Kaze

:I And again, I have no idea where to put this, because it's not like there's a tech subforum here...

But does anyone know how I'm able to get music off my ipod touch [4G] without itunes, or some ridiculous online program that inevitably wont work?

>< My little laptop is on it's way out, and I really, REALLY can't be bothered traipsing through masses of files and folders to find all my music... which I now want on my phone.

Um...

No... not that I know of...

Are you trying to find all the music you have on your iPod without going into iTunes? Because that's kinda hard when not done a laptop...

Um...

No... not that I know of...

Are you trying to find all the music you have on your iPod without going into iTunes? Because that's kinda hard when not done a laptop...

It's do able. Because I've seen it done before.

I'm basically wanting the music off my ipod, whilst using a laptop without itunes OR the music files. [different laptop to the one I set it up with basically.]

Then I'm wanting to take off the songs I want, and transfer them straight to my phone via the laptop.

You gotta Jailbreak it to do that. You're a spy anyway so it'll be easy.

But once you have jail broken it, you'll be able to transfer files to and from it by just copy and paste.

>:3

Hmm... Might see if there's a way around it.

Well, I know in settings there's a way to reset the iPod, but that (from what I know) restores it to factory settings, which means EVERYTHING is gone and it pretty much is the way you bought it.

You can actually also swipe to the left and a little red Delete button will come up if you're in Music and are looking at a song (like when browsing through your list of songs). This deletes the song from your iPod, but I've no idea what it would do when plugged into iTunes.