White Princess Celestia

Tarnation

well, it is true. i just went somewhere for a yard sale and I happened to eat lunch there. one other girl i saw left her celestia toy on the table, and it was white! :sunbutt:  you wont believe it!  :ooh:

@

Because the subject of this thread is dealing with MLP-related merchandise, I will be moving it to Merchandise. Also, I have edited the title of your thread to give it more proper context.

Thank you!

:grin:

(edited)

Most are white now.

sig-4524310.Princess-Celestia-Mcdonalds-

sig-4524310.mlp-royal-surprise-set-princ

sig-4524310.equestria-girls-princess-cel

post-26336-0-08020600-1463648223_thumb.jpg

That's actually my brushable zilla there.  She's so precious.  What I can't figure out is what it's so hard for them to get the colors right in the first place.  Almost none of them are accurate.  I have the whole zilla brushable line, and not one is accurate.  Some are okay, but none are the same colors as the show.  The worst is Cadance.  She's the color of Pinkie's mane, for Celestia's sake.  I just don't understand why this is so complicated.  Just use a f*cking eyedropper tool in whatever software you're using.  LOOK, IT'S NOT HARD:

post-26336-0-42878200-1463648714_thumb.png

There!  There's every accurate pony color.  Took me 30 seconds.  Unbelievable.  And don't even get me started on AJ's hat...

Edited by Justin_Case001
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

True. It's much more common to have white Princess Celestia. However, Cadence's look in toy sales is... ugh! It annoys my sister and I so much. Cadence might be a literal pink princess, but that does not give any toy company to distort her appearance completely! (Sorry, this is turning into a rant)