Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Lucky Fire's First Ever Trip Into Ponyville

Lucky Fire

"Yeah, where are we going? Where is there to go?", Lucky asked, only because sh has only heard of Ponyville once and that was when her mom and dad told her they were moving there.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"hmm, well i was about to head to the market, i collect odd artifacts, find them, facinating personally." he smiled, "theres also the library, sugar cube corner, town hall, places to eat, shop that sort of thing."

(edited)

"Ooo, Sugarcube Corner. Sounds really cool. I wanna see what's there.", Lucky said, her 5 year old personality kicking in now. "What kind of ponies work there? Are they nice?", Lucky asked.

Edited by Lucky Fire

(edited)

Lucky nodded, she's unable to keep her excitement on the down low, she jumps up and follows whoever leads. She stretches her wings. She needs to start flying and magic lessons. "Hey, does anypony know where I can get flying and magic lessons? I need to start getting taught how to fly and use magic. Oh, and where's the school? I have my transfer papers at my house, mama gave them to me to put in one of my saddlebags so that when we arived here, I could give them to the teacher."

Edited by Lucky Fire

Discord followed them " I could teach you how to fly for free. It really isn't that hard once you figure it out" He said. He looked around as they walked, figureing out how he could cause chaos.

"Hmm.... I don't know. I like going fast. I'm what my daddy called a speed demon, can you fly really fast? As for a magic teacher.... who is a really good magic user in Ponyville?" When we arrived in Sugarcube Corner I stopped at the door. I peeked in and saw two adult ponies and an all pink pony.

Discord shrugged " I don't have to fly fast to teach you. I'm would just teach you basic stuff like meanuveurs and landing" Discord said. He looked inside SugarCube as well and was not very happy to see PinkiePie. He only liked her element, but didn't really like her herself.

(man, we need a pinkie pie now and the other 2 owners of sugarcube corner. also, where did the other 2 go? >.< i really love posting as my little filly ^^ )

Lucky looked at Divon and nodded. "Yeah... I guess the basics sound good. Better probably. So, when I get the basics all good, do you know anypony who can fly fast?" Lucky looked back inside Sugarcube Corner and took a deep breath, then put one hoof inside the doorway, resisting the urge to run. When she was in she smiled at the other three ponies. She did it. She went into town and went inside an unfamiliar place without running away. She felt proud of herself.

( I dunno. Midnight moon brought up Pinkie so I think he/she should play her. and I dunno who teh 2 owners are so I can't help there. I'll roleplay pinkie for now )

Discord nodded " There's RainbowDash. She seems to be a fast flyer " He said, he gently nudged her in some more so he could walk in " C'mon my dear " he said as she nudged her, then walked in. Pinkie looked over at the two, she was interested as to who they were because she never saw them. She noticed that Discord's desguise had the look of Discords original form, mainly teh eyes, she gasped " It's discord!!!!" she said in a high pitch voice. Discords ears went down and butterflies went into his stomach. Pinkie then started laughig and trotted over to them " Just kidding! hehehe. You look like him though " she then looked at Lucky" Awww Is this your filly? She's so cuteeee!!! " She started nudging lucky playfully " yes you areee!! " She said in a goofy voice " She's not mine " Discord said. Pinkie looked sad " Awwww .. " She then pirked right back up again " Well she's still really cute!!! " She then gasped " Y'know what this calls for?! A PARTY!!!!!!!!" she yelled

(edited)

(ok ^^ thanks for being pinkie :D )

Lucky's ears went down at Pinkie's loudness, but she liked being called cute. It made her feel welcome, strangely, but at least these ponies are accepting her. "P-party? Why? Oh, Divon, who's Rainbow Dash? What does she look like? Is she all rainbow colored? I do love rainbows."

Edited by Lucky Fire

Midnight smiles and spreads his wings, "i could also teach you how to fly, i was taught by rainbow dash." he shrugged as pinky wrapped her hooves around discords and midnights necks, "come on everypony." she giggled, "LETS PARTY!"

Lucky looked at Midnight. "I still wanna meet Rainbow Dash. That pony sounds like a really cool pony to meet. Um.... after the party I guess?", she said, looking at the pony called Pinkie Pie. Pinkie seemed really hyper, but she's much older than Lucky herself, and Lucky knows that.

midnight smiled, "yeah, shes a fun mare to be around."

pinky smiled and began bouncing around the room, "what should we play first, pin the tail on the pony? ohh ohh, twister....ummm i know i know, bobbing for apples."

Lucky looked at Pinkie with amusement, that pony is something else. "I kinda like pin the tail on the pony. I always had that at birthday parties in the past, well, when I was old enough to play that is.",she said to Pinkie quietly and shyly. Lucky's first time talking to her, Pinkie's kinda too energetic for Lucky to want to be with all the time, but hay, she could get used to Pinkie. Lucky didn't have too many friends yet and she actually liked these 4 ponies. They're really nice and accepting of a young alicorn.

The door to SugarCube Corner opens up once again and in steps a young rust colored unicorn, with a longish unkempt mane. On his back are a few worn saddlebags, mostly empty save for a few books and bits. He stops and looks over all the commotion, noting the mass of wings and horns and pinkies excessive bouncing. After a moment of observing the crowd he clears his throat. "Erhm. . . Pinkie? did I lose an invitation? I didn't know somepony was having a party today. Is it a pegasus birthday?" He swiftly notes the inclusion of horns among the group "A-alicons? Is royalty in town? what's going on?"

midnight turned, "oh...hello there," he smiled, "nahh, were not royaly, mostly natural born alicorns," he chuckled, "pinkies just celebrating the inclusion of the newest citizen of ponyville, lucky fire." he pointed down at the blue filly who was still mezmerized by pinkie pie.

He looks down to see the shy looking filly and smiles, his ears perking up a bit "oh! well hello!" He holds out a hoof to Lucky Fire "You live up to your name, being an Alicorn and all. It's a bit odd to see so many, but that's not a bad thing at all. My name's Olive branch, but go ahead and call me Olive, everypony already does. I hope Pinkie isn't too overwhelming" he says, glancing up at the bouncing ball of pink "She can be surprising at first."

(edited)

Lucky looked up at Midnight. "U-um, I'm not a ci-ti-zen.... yet. I still live in Everfree Forest. I don't know if there even is a place for me to live, that reminds me too. Is there an open place for me to stay? There probably isn't though. I'm only a bitty filly and probably too young for work. So it might be a while before I really live here in Ponyville." She then looked at Olive, then at his hoof, then backs away shyly and nods in recognition and greeting that lets him know she heard him and says thanks.

Then she looked at Divon and smiled. "Then I really do wanna meet Rainbow Dash. Rainbows are awesome, and pretty. Does Rainbow Dash have a cutie mark? How old is Rainbow Dash and what's Rainbow like? Is Rainbow cool, like rainbows are, or is Rainbow shy like me, or... or.", Lucky trailed off right there. She blushes at her excitement and really backs away, until she backs into the door. Then she quietly says, "Sorry everypony."

Edited by Lucky Fire

Discord rolled his eyes at Luckys excitement, he found it really annoying. He walked over to Lucky and put his hoof on her head, messing up her mane " Lets just stick with she has a rainbow mane, my dear "

Lucky Fire giggled when Divon messed her mane. Her daddy used to do that too. She shook her head to get her mane back to how it was before he messed it up. "Ok Divon. I guess my questions will be answered when I meet her, right?"

Midnight smiled and looked between all the ponies in the room, "hmm."

he swore he recognized divon, or whatever his name was, but he decided to just leave it, midnight smiled, being half the size of celestia was pretty fun, though trying to get through doors without hitting his head, was a completely diffrent matter.

Dashing Blossoms ears perked when she heard all of the commotion over at Sugarcube Corner. Her eyebrow arched slightly and she put down the flowers that she was arranging, turning to head to the door. "I'm taking my break now, Pa!" She called out to her father before disappearing behind the door, walking over to the group. "I should'a known Pinkie Pie was behind all of this. What is it now, a new type of cake?" She arched her eyebrow once more and paused when she saw Lucky Fire. "Well I'll be, a new Alicorn in town. Hi there, I'm Dashing Blossom, but everypony calls me Blossom~"