Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should I make a mlp and batman crossover based on the mysterious mare do well?

MattyM12

Yeah so I was thinking of this for quite a while now. And I just wanna see your views on my ideas.

Now I'm not gonna give a lot of things away, just a bit

1: Twilight sparkle as the mysterious mare do well. This is an obvious choice of course, twilight is famous for her royalty, she's smart, she's an alicorn, she has a butler who cares deeply about her ect, ect

2: shining armor as the commissioner. Of course he's gonna have a different rank like commander or captain but once again it makes sense right?

3: Trixie as the riddler, do I even need to say? A narcissistic, semi intelligent and crazed lunitic out for revenge for those who humiliated her...

Anyway so those are certain ideas I have in mind for a fanfic I might create... So don't be shy to voice your opinions I won't bite!

Edited by MattyM12

Hello @MattyM12,

I'm moving this to the Writing Resource subsection; hopefully you'll find some solid feedback there for your story ideas. :) Have a great day!

Hello @MattyM12,

I'm moving this to the Writing Resource subsection; hopefully you'll find some solid feedback there for your story ideas. :) Have a great day!

okay thanks and have a nice day too

Batpony, YES!!!! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!!!!

I was actually going for the mysterious mare do well as batman... I think it makes sense and twilight seems to be the better option then rainbow dash or applejack