Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

Indicus laughed. "Shaded and Rarity will be spending quite a bit of quality time with each other if what Shaded said at work today is any indication or his blush. Don't expect to see Shaded till tomorrow night." Indicus said knowing that Rarity would more then likely be with foal quite soon.

Crystal smiles "So they're finally taking the plunge and trying for a foal? That's wonderful" she says and shakes her head "Shaded was always quite shy about those sort of subjects, even when he and I were together" she says, continuing to stroke her napping son's mane "Shadow was so excited to tell you his news that he must spent up all his energy" she giggles softly

Indicus laughed with a nod, "Yea Shaded even in the military rarely ever talked about lewd subjects even when he was so drunk he couldn't walk strait." Indicus looked at Shadow, with a smile. "he must of, he also wants to be taught to fight so when he is eight years old I will begin his training like all the others though I will make his much more intense. I want him going in with no illusions that being a solider or guard will be some easy job. I will make sure if he joins he is not killed because of false expectations." Indicus said curtly his care for the colt as obvious as ever.

Crystal nods and smiles "I know darling, you care for our little ones so much" she then looks to him "Darling, has that...presence come back at all? you know luna wants you to talk to her if she has come back" she says with a somewhat worried tone "I-we don't want to lose you"

"No that... presence has not shown herself for a long time so far honestly quite surprising." Indicus put a hoof on Crystal's shoulder "I'll be fine, with you and the others I am strong I can resist her attempts to lure me to letting her manifest to seduce me into doing what she wants. Indicus went to kiss Crystal.

Luna watched the dream and suddenly it darkened strong presence pushing her out but letting her watch.

*Back in the palace* 

Shaded watches over Crystal as she slept, he was happy that she was having a good dream, unlike what happened in his own dream. He sighs and kisses her muzzle before going off to find something to eat. "Now, where is the kitchen? I'm sure it was around this way somewhere?"

*Outside the dream*

Indicus could be seen shifting in his sleep muttering muted words.

A guard overheard Shaded and pointed in the direction of the kitchen, "Kitchen is that way sir."

*Back in the dream*

Indicus closed his eyes for the kiss and when he started the kiss eventually opening his eyes what he saw was not Crystal looking back at him but rather his personal demon causing him to immediately break the kiss, while a part of him wanted more. The two toned grey alicorn mare smiled deviously, "I understand why Crystal likes you so much you are a great kisser."

Indicus backed off, "The hell do you want?"

"Oh the same as every other time, I want you." The words were smooth she walked up to Indicus once more and kissed him before he could back off.

Indicus spit in disgust "You invade my life and now my dreams leave me the hell alone."

The mare chuckled rubbing against him, "So pitiful fighting the urge to succumb to me right here when every bone in your body wants me, wonders what it would be like to give in and release me how easy it would be."

Luna could only watch the conversation the demon initiated in anger as it violated her adopted brother with unwanted contact. She watched as Indicus fought himself and she found herself trapped unable to get up to wake Indicus.

Edited by Shadow Dancer

Shaded nods and thanks the guard but then he senses a darkness happening. He rushes back to the throne room and tries to wake Indicus up "Wake up! Indicus!" he shakes him "Think of Crystal, of Luna and Tia!" he tries desperately to wake him up "Think of Night Wing! think of the filly you helped earlier on!"

The Mare snorts angrily as Indicus fights her, as the nightmare fades and Indicus wakes up with a gasp Luna waking soon after.

Indicus looked around to see a worried Shaded over him and as he remembered the dream turned nightmare and shivered. "She almost had me, it was so hard to fight her for so long."

Shaded sighs in relief, "It would seem that Crystal isn't the only one who needs help" he says and sits down, ignoring his growling stomach "What happen mate? I could tell it was really bad, you were twitching and moaning" he says as he looks to his love and sighs "At least both Rarity and Crystal are sleeping well"

Indicus sighed as he tried to keep his voice from quivering, "Don't know what to call the bitch in my head, another part of me, something else? Anyway she decided to try once again, and I hate to admit it. I was having trouble fighting her, some part of me wanted to give in to give her a physical body."

Indicus shivered, "When she kissed me, rubbed up against me, I was disgusted and thrilled at the same time. The influence this thing can have on me scares me. I love Crystal, care for her deeply. I don't want to lose who I am. Yet it is a frighteningly real possibility, all it takes is one mistake."

Indicus wept some of his tears landing on Crystal's chitin.

Shaded nods "the same succubus that wanted you kill that foal's family and the little foal? Yes Indicus, I know of that incident, but it is in the past" he says,gently wiping the tears off of Crystal's chitin. "I had the worst dream as well, I dreamed that Crystal was very ill and was having a horrible dream, the holes were starting to appear. I was doing my best to help her, but it wasn't good enough,the last thing I remember was seeing you there and hearing our joint son Shadow shouting my name as I collapse and him crying as I wouldn't wake up"

Indicus nodded knowing that incident was in the past though he did not bother correcting Shaded about his intent to kill the family and how lucky he was to have gained that moment of sanity in the haze thanks to the memories of Dusk Flower that decided to make themselves known. 

Shaded's Nightmare provided a nice distraction, "Hey man, I know you well enough that you would do your best to help her if somehow Crystal became love starved. You love her. You worry that you some how won't be there to help but you should know that Celestia, Luna, Rarity, myself. We can help we can pick up the slack and lighten the load. We're there for you." 

Indicus knew  he was being a Hypocrite but decided to ignore the feeling in order to help his friend.

Shaded nods his head "I know, I just.." he looks to Crystal and smiles softly "you know, I've always wondered, how did two mercenaries like us land such a beautiful mare like Crystal?" he asks with a slight chuckle and kisses the tip of her nose, "I mean, yes she is centuries old, but she's just so..beautiful and cute" he then looks to Rarity and smiles "and Rarity, well..her generosity knows no bounds"

"Honestly it beats the hell out of me how we managed it. Us two both former soldiers and mercenaries capture the heart of a Changeling Queen how many times have we heard that before?" Indicus chuckled shaking his head. "As for you and Rarity, you both speak the same language so to speak both able to be quite proper. Very unlike me I have trouble at the Gala almost accepted a challenge just to kill a noble once. In the end I just injured them and walked away."

Shaded nods as he gently nuzzles the sleeping Rarity "And yet you're the royal one out of the two of us" he says with a soft chuckle and smiles "I avoided things like the Gala for so long, honestly I can't really stand all the uppity ponies that are there, but I have a feeling both our mares will find a way to drag me there, even if it's with me kicking and screaming."

"Being royal comes with a set of BS doesn't help that because they decided to announce it some years ago then being with Crystal will double the ass kissing, Be glad you don't have to deal with it every time a noble with ambition meets you"

Indicus laughed,"They will drag us there you mean and on top of that technically being a prince means I have to be there because something something tradition. As Luna explained it to me, though having Crystal there will make the day bearable and maybe even fun."

Shaded laughs "True, true" he says and nuzzles Rarity again "Crystal always manages to make even the most mundane things fun, I should know" he says as he closes his eyes but just then, Crystal yawns extremely cutely as she stretches, just as cutely.

She flutters her eyes open and smiles lovingly at the two of them "Hello loves" she says, kissing them "How long was I asleep for?" she asks

Indicus returned the kiss, "You were asleep for a good five or six hours trip here must have tired you out. We thought we'd keep you company as you slept. It also helps that your cute as can be when you sleep you know that." Indicus said teasingly after giving Crystal another peck on the check.

She blushes and flutters her eyelashes "Thank you darling, I had the most wonderful dream. We had a family of wonderful foals,one was a changeling and you shared custody of the little ones with Shaded" she says "his name was Shadow, he gets bullied at school, but he never fought them and he was very proud of both his daddies.Even wanting to be a guard when he got older" she says with a happy sigh "and the little ones also adored their mummy Rarity and auntie Sweetie Belle. But of course, they loved Grandma Luna and Celestia"

Indicus smiled brightly for that instant his conversation with the succubus, his past woes and his regrets were forgotten. "It sounds like you slept very well. Shadow, hmm sounds like a interesting name gotta keep that one in mind.' Indicus hugged Crystal close to him with a content sigh. 

She hugs him back and nuzzles him "I did, but it's kind of hard not to when you're snuggling in a certain Princess's tail with the two stallion you with love all of your heart snuggling up to you" she says with a soft smile before kissing Shade and then looks down to Rarity, "and in my dream, the foals absolutely adored Rarity" she says, gently nuzzling Rarity with a smile 

Rarity mumbled happily her dreams similar to Crystals but a bit reversed. Indicus smiled thinking of going on a couple of dates with her sometime if Shaded and Crystal did not mind to see if they could be a bit more then friends that were just in the same herd. " Rarity seems to be enjoying her dream. Speaking of her, I just want to put it out there for the sake of this herd thing if I could take Rarity here on a few dates sometime, see if we are compatible, if so then that would be nice if not then we can remain just friends." 

Crystal smiles and nods "Of course sweetheart, it will probably make things easier if you two are together as well, right Shadey?" she asks, nuzzling him. 

Shaded smiles and blushes at the old nickname "Of course old friend, besides you know her better than the two of us already, and she does seem to think very highly of you" he says and nuzzles Crystal's mane and sighs happily.

Indicus nodded, "Yea I guess it could make this herd thing easier. As for what she thinks of me I don't know but I can say I know a little more about her then the both of you. During my time near Ponyville I only entered town for the occasional armor or weapon repair or to stitch a tear in my padding and maybe a stop at the market now and again. But that's what dating is for to get to know the person your going to be with. I'll take your word for it Shaded."

Indicus took another look at Rarity as she stirred lightly muttered something before becoming still once more.