Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private "All that Shines" (1x1 RP between Platinum Gear and Raven Rawne)

Raven Rawne

@@Raven Rawne

"That could work, but I hope they have more than one VIP room" she says "I won't have my baby sister in a normal room." she says as she blushes and snuggles up more to her fiance and sighs softly "It'll take time to get used to the smell of fish, but I'm sure it won't take too long. As for that Lord, father's going to deal with him" 

• Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks,

The confectionery disappeared out of view, and Crys kind of wished they made a stop there... Maybe on the way back. She snuggled some more to the pegasus. "Well, having her stay with us would be a bit... inconvenient. Really, I don't know how to arrange it all... I guess she'll want to stay with Dusty if they fall for eachother, so wouldn't our presence make them self concious or something? Guess we'll have to talk it over with them."

She closed her eyes and just clinged to her love for a bit, then sudenly asked out of the blue: "Soooo... how does it feel to be covered with mares huh?"

They passed the main gate and their chariot gained some more speed, now in the open Spine Tract.

@@Raven Rawne,

Clare smiles and kisses Crys "Honestly, it's wonderful, of course only one of them gets a certain special treatment" she says with a giggle, gently and nuzzles her "I'm sure that Dusty's room is nice enough for Celeste" she says with a soft smile, She closes her eyes and smiles wider "I'd be surprised if Dusty doesn't fall head over heels in love with Celeste, she already seems smitten with him"

• Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks,

Crystl just couldn't keep a straight face at that comment. "Heh, can't argue with THAT... I may be straight as a spiral but watching these two all lovestruck is going to be priceless." She let go of her fiance and sat straight, then rubbed her ears open. "Sorry, felt like drifting off back there. Where are we anyway?" - she looked out the window and said a simple "ah". Celeste was still sleeping. "Hmm, come to think of it, we kiiiinda skipped one teensy tiny thing in our plans - the wedding!" Crys scratched her head "Are we supposed to be both in white dresses? I'm not really versed in mare and mare ceremonies. What do you think?"

@@Orange Sparks,

Crystl just couldn't keep a straight face at that comment. "Heh, can't argue with THAT... I may be straight as a spiral but watching these two all lovestruck is going to be priceless." She let go of her fiance and sat straight, then rubbed her ears open. "Sorry, felt like drifting off back there. Where are we anyway?" - she looked out the window and said a simple "ah". Celeste was still sleeping. "Hmm, come to think of it, we kiiiinda skipped one teensy tiny thing in our plans - the wedding!" Crys scratched her head "Are we supposed to be both in white dresses? I'm not really versed in mare and mare ceremonies. What do you think?"

Clare chuckles "Trust me, it'll be something neither of us will forget. As for the wedding, hmm does it have to be white? I mean I tecon you'd drool at the sight of me in a suit" she giggles and shakes her head "you know you can always use me as a bed, so if you feel like having a nap, go for it"

• Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks

Crys chuckled: "I'm drooling no matter what you wear and you know it all too well. But a suit? Well... that would be quite a sight." She tapped her chin with a finger "Although come to think of it, then I should wear one too, and these kind of clothes kind of draw attention to my flank. Last thing I need us guests staring at my hindquarters... Can I keep the dress then?"

Crystal yawned slightly. The chariot was really rocking her into sleep. "I see a good spot to rest my head on, but I'll try to stay awake, okay? So, the wedding..."

@@Raven Rawne

Clare smiles and hugs her closely ""I think you'd look great in a wedding dress dear, and for the wedding..." she smiles and nuzzles her "We still have plenty of time to organize it, but I think a triple wedding would be nice, that way all of us can organize the wedding together" she says and strokes Crystal's mane soothingly before closing her eyes "wake me when we get there"

• Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks,

Crystal Clear's eyes lit up: "Aww, a triple wedding, that would be something! Although, are you sure the other couples will catch up to our level anytime soon? I don't want to wait forever to officially marry you..." She purred a little as Clare stroked here mane, then scrunched a bit when she stopped and asked for a wake-up when they arrive. She nudged her finace: "Hey, so we go to the Cove or that forest wizard first? You haven't told me. Also, no promises on the wake-up, I might drift off myself."

The mare listened to the reply and let Clare rest her head on her shoulder, while the crystal pony tugged the pegasus wing into a tighter hug. Once Clare drifted off and Crys got a bit bored, she played with the wing, ficing the ruffled feathers and observing it's fine movements. At some point, but before they entered the forest, she fell asleep herself.

@@Raven Rawne

Before Clare managed to drift off, she smiles and snuggles up to Crystal "Well, going by how intimate Lady Onyx and father were being, I'm sure they'd been planning to get married for a while now, they probably just wanted to make sure Celeste and myself were okay with it...as for Celeste and Dusty.. it'll be love at first sight, so we won't have to wait too long, I don't think" she replies before falling asleep, giggling as her fiance played with her wings.

After arriving at the edge of the forest the driver gently calls to them "Your highness and countess, we have arrived"

• Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks,

"Uhh wha?" Crystal Clear stirred from her slumber and felt the familliar weight on her chest. With a free hand, she rubbed her eyes open and looked around - she must've slided on the seats to her side, pulling the pegasus with her. Celeste was still laying her head on Clare's lap, and she looked adorable while at it.

"Seems we both had some shuteye... Wake up, you'll have buttons stamped on your snout." Crystal rubbed Clarissa behind the ear and ruffled her mane a bit to wake her up. "C'mon, get up, I won't reach that wizard by myself."

She continued waking up her finace until she finally stirred - heavy sleeper, that one.

@@Raven Rawne

Clare groans as she slowly wakes up "mm at the forest already?" she mumbles as she looks to the sleeping form of her sister Celeste "I'm sorry sweetie, but we're doing this for your own good" she says, kissing her nose before getting up and out of the chariot. She then puts on her gear "well come on then love, lets get this out of the way, this dagger was giving me bad dreams" she says, leading the way, going the way to where the old sage told her to go.

• Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks,

As soon as Clarissa got up from her chest, Crystal Clear rolled off the seat and picked hersself up back on her hooves in one, but not very elegant move. She picked her saber from the opposite seat and strapped it to her belt, jumped off, then held a hand to help Clarissa, who also jumped off without aid. They shared a knowing smile.

The chariot was parked by the side of the Spine Tract, just after the tree line. Crystal couldn't see where they were supposed to go until Clare pulled her by the hand into the forest. The mare noticed, after a good few steps, that they were walking a rarely used, but still visible, path. It snaked deep into the forest, and Crys couldn't help but feel good, surrounded by the green. Not crystalling good, but still.

"Are we looking for a cave? A hut? An invisible tower? I'm a bit new to this wizard business..." She asked unsurely, looking around for any trace of the reclusive wizard pony.

@@Raven Rawne

"A stone cabin, he said it was about a mile from here" Clare says as she quickly takes hold of Crystal's hand "Crys, do you remember the first attack by the minotaurs? When we came across the ruins?" she asks and looks to her "I was so afraid of losing you, I-I..lost control, I went..crazy..I let my...fear and anger g-get to me..I..I'm sorry" she says softly and hugs her tightly

• Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks,

The mare felt her ribs being put to the test as Clare hugged the life out of her, and said weakly: "T-thanks? Now loosen that bearhug, will ya?" She took a deep breath as Clarissa let go a bit. "Oof, thought you'd hug me to death... Kinda hard to forget you know, being only the first time some cow tried to kill me and all." The mare hugged her fiance back, with moderate strength, and ran her hand through her mane. "It's okay... we beat them twice already, remember? You seem to have a knack for going berserk when the red starts flowing, but I got your back. Feel better?"

@@Raven Rawne,

She nods "Y-yeah, sorry love, just the nightmare I had before, it reminded me of that day and.." she stops and holds her hand again "and the fear I felt when I could have lost a loved one, " she says as she then spots the cabin "Over there, the sage said he'd send word to the wizard here that we would be visiting him" she says, going to the door and knocking on the door gently "Excuse me, sir wizard, it's Princess Clarissa and Countess Crystal, I believe you are expecting us"

• Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks,

Crys broke the hug, stroking the pegasus wings gently, and looked at her with some concern. "It's that blasted dagger, must be. Sooner we get rid of it, the better."

The mare turned her head towards the direction Clare must've seen the cabin, and there it was. Strange, she could've sworn there was nothing out there... Damn wizards. Clare yanked her by the hand again, so Crys followed her all the way to the door, looking around and trying to make sense of the hut's seemingly sudden appearance. She held her breath unknowingly as Clare knocked the door and announced them.

There was some noise on the other side, and Crystal could've sworn she heard some cursing too. The door opened just a bit, and she saw...

"Now that's a surprise..." - she said without thinking, and instantly laid her ears flat with some fright.

Instead of some old stallion with a long beard, she saw a mare. Well, a stunningly beautiful mare at that, no more than twenty by the look of her. Snow white coat, raven black mane, dressed up in a fine scarlet gown that would make a stallion drool. A perfectly straight horn on her forehead a telltale sign that they didn't miss the adress. The strange mare smiled and opened the door widely. "Ah, yes, I was told you'd be coming. Come inside!" She extended her arm encouragingly and let them in.

Crystal needed a moment to process what was happening - one moment they were in the forest, by some stone cabin, and when they stepped inside they were... Well, she had no idea. Before them was a garden of unknown size, with paved roads vutting through lush beds of flowers. Hedges formed something akin to rooms, as various furniture and appliances were placed on paved islands here and there. Even the shy looked different - outside tere was a slight overcast, but here the sun shined freely.

"Is that... real?" - she said in amazement, seemingly unaware of her dropped jaw.

@@Raven Rawne

"Ah forgive me ma'am, I wasn't told that the wizard would be a...mare.." she says, blushing brightly but then hugging Crys close "We have the dagger here, it's got dark energy surrounding it...it's caused my sister to become someone else completely different, and it made me have terrible nightmares before. I also believe it isn't ponymade, and father wants it destroyed. Can you please do it?" she asks holding the dagger out in a wrapped up cloth. She couldn't help but feel at ease in the garden though. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks,

The unicorn smiled warmly. "A common misconception, that only stallions try their horns in serious magic." She seemed to be eyeing the mares with curiosity, the pleasant smile never leaving her features. "Why of course, I'll ease your burden but let's not stand in the door like that, come, have a seat. Something to drink maybe?" She led the mares to a nearby table with eight chairs - the furniture seemed to be made entirely from brilliant white pearl. "My name is Pale Moonlight, I forgot to introduce myself properly. It won't bite, countess, I assure you."

Crystal Clear still couldn't make much sense out of her surroundings, and when she and Clare approached the table and her fiance eagerly took a seat, she was left standing on her own. With an embarassed blush, she rapibly took a seat next to Clare and pulled her chair closer to her fiance. "E-excuse me, I'm not used to magic all that much."

Pale Moonlight sat opposite to them, and said with a gentle voice. "Princess, lay the dagger on the table and unwrap it, please? And tell me something more about it's origin and effects on your sister. I'd like to know what it is before I try to dispose of it."

@@Raven Rawne

Clare nods as she does what she is told, laying it down and unwrapping it. "All we know about it's origin is that it was anonymously sent to Celeste as a "gift of admiration", as for effects, whenever it was nearby her, from what father said, she's become withdrawn, depressed, she's been arguing with him a lot..Father had feared that she might use it to kill herself or that it may be something even more sinister, cause her to commit treason." she says, blushing at still being eyed. She whispers to Crystal "D-do you think t-that she fancies us?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks,

Pale Moonlight leaned slightly to look at the dagger - it seemed she was reluctant to touch it, even with her magic. The fact that her guests fould now see her cleavage in full glory seemed to be of no concern to her. "Hmm... yes... I have an idea what it is, and it's nothing good. Notice how large the handle is? It's not meant for small pony hands, but larger ones." She held the mares in suspense - it was hard to tell, but her smile seemed to widen a bit as Clare leaned a bit towards Crys and whispered to her.

There are many drawbacks of having a red coat, but Crystal was now enjoying one of the few perks it allowed - it was inpossible to see when she blushed. Snd judging fro the heat she felt on her muzzle, she blushed like mad. The crystal mare slightly kicked her finace under the table and made a "shh" noise. That wizard mare seemed even worse than old stallions with long beards and pointy hats. They at least tried to pretend they're not staring where they shouldn't.

The unicorn finally dropped the coin: "Minotaurs. It's of minotaur make, and enchanted with their magic. It's aura seeps like poison to any living creature that posess it. A few months more and you wouldn't recognise your sister, It would make her violent, aggressive, moody, outright cruel even. Whoever sent it, doesn't wish her, or the royal family, well."

@@Raven Rawne

Clare gently rubs her leg where she was kicked and nods "I thought it might have been of Minotaur make. We've had nothing but trouble with them for some time now" she says, trying her best not to stare at Pale's cleavage. "I guess we got to it just in time" she rubs her temple a little "Pale..why do I feel so.. tired?" she asks, feeling her eyes droop, "I-it's the d-dagger, i-it's making me t-tired, s-so I o-only..." she collapses

• Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks,

Pale Moonlight's smile faded as Crys feverishly grabbed Clare before she slid off the chair. The crystal mare looked with fright at her unconcious fiance and tried to shake her awake. "Clare? CLARISSA!" She turned to the unicorn, furious. "Stop showing me your assets like a cheap port whorse and do something for Heart's sake!"

The unicorn seemed taken aback, she even blinked a few times as she straightened her posture into something less alluring. "I... How dare you?!"

Crystal was fed up with that tease. She pushed on with her verbal assault. "I dare and I'll cut you to pieces if you won't start being useful in this instant, so don't test my patience!"

Pale Moonlight apparently gathered her wits and rose off her seat, slowly. She wasn't going to let some countess push her around. "Very well, I won't waste my time on explaining to you the intrricancies of the arcane, so do as I say and she'll live. Take her and the dagger and follow me. She walked towards one of the alleys leading deeper into the garden, swaying her hips like nothing alarming was going on.

The red mare snorted, tucked the dagger into her pocket and hoisted her fiance over her shoulders like they taught her in the Academy, then followed, one step at the time.

She wasn't sure whether the unicorn led her through the longest route possible to extract some petty revenge or whateer, but Crystal was spent by the time they arrived to a secluded gazebo, surrounded by tall hedges. The unicorn's horn glowed and a lounging bed appeared outside the gazebo. "Lay her there and come with the dagger" - she said unceremoniously. "Open that container in the middle and drop it inside. Don't put your hand inside or else." Crystal Clear approached a great, golden pot and lifted the lid. She didn't look inside, and tossed the dagger in, rhen closed the lid as she heard some horrible sound coming from inside.

She stood aimlessly, looking at the wizard and her finace. "What now? Why she's not waking up?" The unicorn cut her off with a hand gesture and walked to the bed's head, where she stood looking at the unconcious princess. Crys was near breaking point: "So now you're going to stare at my fiance like a piece of hot flank? What are you waiting for?!" Pale Moonlight paid her no mind and simply nodded at the pegasus, who just stirred slightly.

"Clare!" Crystal ran towards her and grabbed her finace in a big hug, showering her with kisses. "You drifted off without warning and I didn't know what to do!"

THe wizard rolled her eyes. "Of course you didn't. Seems you've got more luck than brains however, without the anti-magic containment apparatus to cut off the dagger from it's owner, the princess would remain unconcious and die in a few days. Standard curse aimed at those who the dagger isn't meant for. As long as it's sealed, she's safe. All the more reason to take care of it permamently..."

@@Raven Rawne,

Clare slowly opened her eyes "W-wha? Where...Last thing I remember, I was talking to Pale Moonlight about the dagger and then I fell asleep" she says, slowly rubbing her eyes and shakes her head "regardless, lets destroy this wretched thing, I dread to think what it was doing to my baby sister if what it made me do was sleep" she says and looks at Pale and sighs "I must also apologize for my fiance, we've been through a lot together, and well, if either of us were to lose the other.." she sighs softly and sits down.

• Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks,

Crystal was busy hugging the life out of her fiance when she came around with her senses, while the wizard mare's annoyed frown lessened a bit by the show of affection. She nodded at the princess: "I'll let it slide, this once, but if she ever speaks to me that way again..." The unspoken threat made it all the more clear that she really meant it.

As the pegasus sat on her own, with the crystal pony beside her, the unicorn walked in front of her, that sly smile slowly returning to her features. "It'll take a few weeks before I will be able to actually destroy it... the amount of preparations required for the task, and the gradual dissolving of the enchantment are very time consuming." Crys again had the impression that the wizard mare eyed them like hot flanks. "So... unless you ladies wish to be my guests for the whole time - not that I'd mind - I'll contact you when it's time to take this wretched thing out." She looked at Clare - "The moment the dagger is out of that container, you'll drop like a brick. So it will be the safest if I proceed when you're here, so I can keep an eye on your state." The unicorn straightened her dress and ran her fingers through her mane to smooth it out - Crystal Clear wasn't sure if out of habit, or to tease them, since she did it in the most alluring way possible. "Any questions? - the wizard mare asked with that annoying smile.

@@Raven Rawne

Clare blushed more "How long will it take miss Moonlight? We do have an important meeting to attend to, and I honestly do not feel right leaving Celeste in the chariot alone with the driver" she states, adjusting her skirt a little and still blushing. She sits down and fiddles with the tip of her tail to try and distract herself. Stars, why does miss Moonlight have to be so alluring? Is she trying to tempt one of us to cheat on the other? W-well f-fat chance of that..I love Crystal waaay too much

• Brohoof 1